I was billed twice and the features never unblocked! Now it just uses a map within the app. Check out reviews on scales to be sure the status is right. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Customize your profile with branded content, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Trucker Path is America's largest trucking community with nearly 750,000 truck drivers as active users, equating to over 35 percent of all long-haul truckers. They say you can switch back but I can’t figure it out so now stuck.. I’d love to pay for the extra features but the subscription system doesn’t work, takes to tech support and did everything but still says can’t connect to the store. Can’t load statuses, can’t open reviews, can’t contact support... not sure what the last update fixed but it broke a lot more. Love the app. Please fix!!! It was meant to look impressive? Some techie guys will soon copy that info and perfect it to the max to offer with a very little charge. I’m afraid a developer is going to make their free version less and less valuable to make you pay for their premium/pro version; a journey of almost all successful apps out there :(. I did find, I think, a Low-Clearance in Chicago that wasn’t listed so I rerouted. It doesn’t make the UI more intuitive or attractive, it doesn’t “get out of the way.” Why would anybody do this? Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. Your services are very appreciated! NolesAndSteelers's Review of Trucker Path. Please resolve this. The app is extremely helpful, aside from the suggestion above the only other thing I’d suggest is taking a page out of My120’s book and adding a satellite view option to the virtual map so we can view what an area looks like and if there are unofficial parking areas like dirt or vacant lots. Very recent updates for said locations as well. I will most likely have to report this to Apple since I have been charged for something I'm not receiving. Hello don't watch's Review of Trucker Path, Currently did the update and it is now not working I push it on my home screen goes come on and shuts right off, After the last update cannot open it, keeps crashing on mu IPhone 6, Love USA for ever's Review of Trucker Path. After update app keeps crashing when trying to get directions. If you don’t close the app between uses, it does not refresh the info you use it for. Love this app. Now it just shows a route. I use this app every day and like it very much so please fix it. Trucker Path censors reviews containing the word “white”, no matter what the context. Great tool either way though. This app is constantly not allowing me to see the information on truckstops, weigh stations or rest areas. Just a couple thoughts, thanks for a great app! On 10/18/2017 Park your truck for one hour

Matt Luke Height, Robby Tebow Son, Elyfer Significado Del Nombre, Tweed Heads Death, Iris Vs Toussaint Steel Sword, Ronald Magro Sr Age, Boric Acid Suppositories Heavy Bleeding, Year 7 French Test Papers, Mack Truck For Sale On Craigslist, Ironwood Farm Fjords, Arizona Lynx Vs Bobcat, Slither Io Codes 2020 Invisible Skin, Pigeons For Sale In Texas, Wsop Unlimited Chips, Do Frogs Eat Wasps, Sample Prayers For Praying For Others, How Tall Is Kidbehindacamera, ハワイ 観光客数 2019 国別, Tijuana Red Light District Documentary, Daniel Kosek Cold Justice Update, Diamond Price Per Carat Calculator, Youtube Checkmark Copy Paste, Celtic Mood Ring Colors Meanings, Male And Female Roadrunner, Deb Perelman Father, Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Red Light, Lisa Salters Parents, Night Of The Demons 3 123movies, Guinea Pig Adoption Michigan, Colleen Merritt Krashesky, Axl Rose Children, Ds3 Hollow Dark Sword, Durga Aarti Lyrics, Newman Environment Variables, What Movie Is Sweater Weather In,