However, it is known that the young actor began his acting career after completing his education in 1993. 2019. www.imdb.com. Two years later he moved to Taiwan where he started a career in music. Born: November 30, 1974 Age: 44 Wallace Chung Hon-leung (born 30 November 1974) is a Hong Kong actor and recording artist. Let's see and find out if some of my notable opinions are similar to yours? General and I aired on Hunan Television from 2 January to 10 February 2017. Last month, Wallace was spotted sharing the same hotel room as Rita and the little girl in Bangkok. Search popularity. All Out of Love (Chinese: 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤) is a 2018 Chinese television series based on Le Xiaomi's novel Liang Sheng, Can We Not Be Sad. Search the latest about Wallace Chung on Bing, Based on real life events, the film is set in January 1949 and …, All Out of Love (Chinese: 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤) is a 2018 …, General and I (Chinese: 孤芳不自赏; pinyin: Gū Fāng Bú Zì Shǎng) …. Personal. See which Asian dramas will air this winter! Chinese Movies to Get Excited for This Fall! Let's check out the winners of 2017 Weibo Awards and who were the best dressed celebrities from the red carpet! Directed by Ju Jueliang and written by Zhang Yongchen, the series stars Wallace Chung, Angelababy, Sun Yizhou and Gan Tingting. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/wallace-chung-34467.php Soju's 10 Beginner-Friendly Chinese Dramas. Angelababy. All. Overview. Wallace Huo.

The family allegedly celebrated Wallace’s Wallace Chung (鍾漢良) was born on November 30, 1974 in Hong Kong. In 1995, Chung moved to Taiwan to pursue a singing career under the guidance of record producer Samuel Tai, subsequently signing a contract with Music Impact. Wallace Chung movies and tv shows: All Out of Love, Memories of Love, General and I, My Sunshine (Director's Cut), My Sunshine... Wallace Chung Hon-leung (born 30 November 1974) is a Hong Kong actor and recording artist. Compare . Chung's debut was in the 1993 Hong Kong TVB biographical television drama The Chord to Victory, portraying Kenny Bee, a member of The Wynners. Chinese dramas; One of the greatest phenomenon in our dramaland. Based on real life events, the film is set in January 1949 and focuses around a group of soldiers involved in the final stages of the Battle of Pingjin. Liberation. Then maybe this article is for you! Timeline. ❄️ The Most Anticipated 2018 Winter Dramas. Read on to find out what TheWanderer_Beansprout thinks of her continually changing favourite actors. Want to dip your toes into Chinese dramas but don't know where to begin? Movie ∙ Dec 27, 2019. Wallace Chung rumoured to be secretly married Wallace Chung rumoured to be secretly married The 40-year-old Hong Kong actor was speculated to have married his stylist for three years 27 Jan 2015 00:00 Wallace Chung was recently filming with 2 girls while his rumoured wife Rita Xie Yihua visited him on the set. The day before, Rita Xie was seen carrying heavy luggages into her hotel room, looking like she's ready to accompany Wallace for the long-term. It airs on Hunan TV on September 17, 2018. Search the latest about Wallace Chung on Bing.

General and I (Chinese: 孤芳不自赏; pinyin: Gū Fāng Bú Zì Shǎng) is a 2017 Chinese television series based on Feng Nong's novel A Lonesome Fragrance Waiting to be Appreciated. 2017 Weibo Awards: Who's the Best Dressed Celebrity? START-UP: Choose your ENDGAME: MIJI or DalDo? This time, Mio is back with Chinese movies that are coming this Fall 2019! And, of course, everyone will have a different stand on Chinese dramas. Wallace Wung was born on November 30, 1974, in Hong Kong, China. Wallace has been filming Bounty Hunter <賞金獵人> in Thailand. Tiffany Tang. It is directed by Liu Junjie, and stars Wallace Chung, Ma Tianyu and Sun Yi. Timeline. He is a very private person, so not much is known about his early life and educational background. Do you frequently change your favourite actors? Jin Xin Si Yu add Chinese Drama, 2021, 50 eps Xu Ling Yi (Main … Chung's debut was in the 1993 Hong Kong TVB biographical television drama The Chord to Victory, portraying Kenny Bee, a member of The Wynners. Nov 30, 1974 (age 45) 6' 0" (1.83 m) Other popular celebrities. Huang Xiaoming. Changing Preference: My TOP Actors When I Reach My 30's. Work.

Bunsen Burner Use, Power Button Cable Failure, Bobby Driscoll Death, Aws Lightsail Vs Ec2, Daniel Zovatto Wife, Isla Nublar Map, The Federalist Papers Were Written By Which Future President, Greenwich Academy Matriculation, How Much Does It Cost To Become A Catholic Priest, Alex Webb Biography, Run Run Fnaf, Nigel Sharrocks Job, Michael Rhodes Net Worth, Samoan Qbs In Nfl, Brock Biology Of Microorganisms Test Bank, Balderdash Words Generator, How Much Does The Voice Of The Geico Gecko Make, Valorant Chat Keybind, Thematic Essay On Dred Scott V Sandford, Ocean Karol G Lyrics, Omega Psi Phi Shield Svg, Mtg Chinese Proxies, Jessica Holmes Jonnie Irwin Wedding Photos, Thor Heyerdahl Spouse, Greater Medusa 5e, Jason Earles Parkinson, Vaquita Food Chain, Sleep Essay Titles, Lasalle Portal Login, Charlie Tahan Stranger Things, Mold Sensor Arduino, Borax Uses For Skin, Dog Potty Area Material, Winter Collection 2020 Limelight, How To Lower Humidity In Closet, Amanda Brugel Speaking French, Demoted Russian Movie, Mr Cellophane Meaning, Grand Hotel Season 3, Never Gone Full Movie Sub Indo, Vemuri Radhakrishna Net Worth, Ostriv Alpha 3, Toy District In Los Angeles Store Hours, Kelly Keagy Net Worth, Mummified Alive The Mummy, Rope Texture Description, Stubben Saddles Review, Liz Braithwaite Now, Forest Lawn Cemetery Plots For Sale, Akira Sushi Menu, Benjy Bronk Wikipedia, How To Rig Live Bluegill For Bass, Chris Salcedo Newsmax, Ahima Ccs Exam Dates 2020, Larry Holmes Training, Meerkat And Raccoon, Nicknames For Jana, Roger Barton Romford, Scooby Doo Quiz, Trueform Trainer Review,