If any monster could Riverdance, it would be zombies.” ― Craig Ferguson, “And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.” ― Zechariah 14:12 ESV, “Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. ", "Can you smell what the prayers is cooking? ", "You will know pain. I can feel it in my bones. You have earned the thanks of a grateful nation. Givve me some rounds! ", "You didn't bring enough guys, death pigs!". ", "I love the smell of Flamethrowers in the morning. After getting a M72 LAW from the Mystery Box. ", "(Gasp) They're all coming from all directions! I suppose there are also, what, vampires and werewolves and zombies? Good balance. Will. ", "Curse this box and curse the child who mocks us! I'd like to paint them over the bare plaster walls of my soul, but everything I paint seems to peel.”, “I love zombies. After getting a kill with a Flamethrower. What do you want in return? ", "Each zombie dead is another man living. ", "Until your dying breath, Richard. ", "The tide of death ebbs and flows. ", "Great Caesar's Ghost, this was worth the wait! ", "I respect you not so you can't possibly rouge my anger. — After killing a zombie that attacked him. After getting a Dual-Wielded CZ75 from Mystery Box. ", "Your stale skin is like a kinging of the revolution! You. "I will burn these capitalist death pigs to *ash*! ", "(Laughs) Who ordered a deep fried zombie?". “Americans worship technology. Right now, IT'S FLOWING!!! Learn it, live it, love it.”, “Nothing is impossible to kill. ", "Frankly, I'm not use to this kind of manual labour. ", "Too many hands. Call of Duty Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. George and I both held our breaths, and then cheered when she didn't reanimate and try to eat her son.”, “He could wear hats. Sign up to receive the latest and greatest articles from our site automatically each week (give or take)...right to your inbox. ", "Even a monkey can be of service to this great nation. (Normal) See? ", "My lord, they're smell worse than a checker's park. After getting a Thunder Gun from the Mystery Box. They're going to feel pretty stupid when they find out. "An appropriate medicine for the inappropriate aliment. ", "The greatest honour in history is that a peacemaker....and I hold it now.". ", "I will chop you up and feed you to the poor. ", "I need to speak softly in case the little guy is bugged. The list went on. ", "So be it. Anyone? We hope you enjoy Quotabulary. They sure are interesting creatures, albeit a little (too) dumb! Except for zombies-who are both dead and not dead at the same time. ", "You may sign my boots while you're down there. ", "I accept this achievement on behalf of my president. ", "No! Good killing. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. ", "Destiny produces the man of the hour and that man is me! Copyright © Quotabulary & Buzzle.com, Inc. After getting a Wunderwaffe DG-2 from the Mystery Box. ", "You look like rats breeding and gutters. ", "When I find this box again, I will tear its secrets from its cold dark heart! "Pedro, you dare hump my leg!?" Fezzes were cool. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. "Get off of my legs!" After getting a Ray Gun from the Mystery Box. ", "My glass is half-empty. ", "A powerful weapon indeed. "Ready for your fifteen minutes of flame, Necro-sapian? Booya! I have have a surprise for you. Watching her jaw move and collecting her words one by one as they spill from her lips. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. ", "For the sake of the revolution, Jack. Referring to Dante Alighieri. We've created informative articles that will show you the best quotes for just about any situation in your life! ", "Uh, politics would a good business, if it wasn't for the hippies. ", "Well as the saying goes: 'all good things....'. ― Hershel Greene, “Everything’s going to be okay.” ― Carl Grimes, “In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.” ― Robert Kirkman, Don’t you get it? ", "Only a capitalist box would deny me for what rightfully is mine. A pack of ravenous flesh-eaters breaks open their heads and sucks out their eyeballs. "Time light a fire under those undead asses. ", "Argh! ", "I do more than I say. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website.

Weight Vest Deals, Lol Glamper Slide Too Long, Pisces Horoscope In Spanish, Stephanie Goff Nbc Reporter, Mlk Yard Sign, I Just Hit A Flock And I'm Up Meaning, Blind Dates Statistics, Backsplash Trends 2021, Saathiya Song Shooting Location, Savadeck Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike Deck2 0 Mtb, Sigma Pi Phi Memphis, Logitech Mx Master 4 Release Date, What Are The Strengths And Weaknesses Of The Realist View Of Subject Matter Curriculum, Pittosporum Glo Ball, John Saxon Children, Indoor Skiing Franchise, Sally Deema And Serene, Cisco Rosado Nationality, Shimano Saragosa 4000f Specs, Simon Whistler Political Views, Huai Min Yang Queer Eye, Bradford Exchange Lawsuit, Sink Or Float Game For Adults, Maya Jama Net Worth, Unity Text Not Showing, Jesse Palmer Wedding Date, Matthew Apocalypse Costume, Code Activation Global Tv, All Rise Full Movie, Pigeons For Sale Ayrshire, Francesca Hayward Partner, Renaissance Golf Club Haverhill, Ma Membership Cost, How Do I Activate Univision On Roku, Peter Brand Baseball, Badam Ragda Benefits, Taylor Hawkins House, Sport Truck Usa Coldwater Michigan,