I have two other Shimano reels Shimano’s ULCI45500XSB Ultegra CI4 Plus XSB Surf Spinning Reel. Shimano Saragosa SW is dedicated to the blue water angler. 123.6 KB Views: 197. Encased in a hybrid aluminium and XT7 graphite body with an XGT7 rotor, Shimano’s legendary X-Ship bearing supported pinion gear and larger drive gear delivers remarkable cranking power with less effort and a smoother feel. I have taken a good number of keeper sized Stripers including one to 48″ and it has performed great. The only surprise is that it is a little heavier that I thought it would be . Shimano Saragosa 3000F / 4000F Complete Fishing Reel Bearing Kit. If your lantern is no longer holding pressure in the tank then it is likely that the pump has become worn and will need to be replaced. I have a 6000 paired up with a 10′ rod for the surf that I have been using for the past 4 seasons. I have recently switched 90% of my reels to all saragosa sw with the exception of a stradic fj and a saragosa 4000f. Copyright © 2020 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Shimano SRG-4000F Saragosa Spinning Reel Parts. Featuring X-Ship encased in a hybrid aluminium and XT7 graphite body with an XGT7 rotor, the Saragosa SW delivers remarkable cranking power with less effort and a smoother feel. With its known durable design to handle the salt, the new Spheros SW spinning reels offer even more angler confidence with new Shimano "SW Concept" features. Receive money-saving advice and special discounts! I used Daiwa saltist 4000 and Shimano. Super smooth drag. i was debating of getting the van staal 150. they weigh about the same the van stall is slightly smaller but luckily my buddy wanted it too and this was on sale for 269 if you buy 2 reels plus it came with a mustard 6in filet knive. It features a Hagane Body made of XGT7 material for heavy duty saltwater spinning reel in a wide range of sizes. I’m really impressed with this reel. The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. I tested out it’s claim to be waterproof by submerging the reel in a 5 gallon bucket of water overnight and when I took it apart the next morning to check for water intrusion, the internals were completely dry! I recommend this product for sure.

I believe the design is an improvement over the previous model with this name. Extra spools can be purchased through Shimano. I’ve got the 5000, and a couple of 6000. will be adding a 10k and 20k for heavy jigging soon.
Nov 12, 2012 1 0 Cape Coral, Fl Name Gerald Tousey Boat … Is that right? Saragosa SW features Propulsion Line Management System, Paladin Gearing, Waterproof drag and Shielded A-RB bearings. 5000-6000-8000 are the same body? Otherwise no problems and a very smooth reel, I don’t own many spinning reels but after fishing with many professionals and seeing them use the reel I decided to give it a try. In the beginning the reel performed perfectly, but after about 100 Sailfish fights the drag pressure decreased a lot during fast runs from Sails. In Stock, 1 Available. Like all Shimano reels, this reel is compatible with a 10,000 size spool which eats a ton of line, when spooled up with 40lbs slick 8 power pro, its more than enough to get long casts and adequate line capacity when fishing for smaller tunas, without having to worry about getting emptied. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. I have used it for jigging, trolling, live bait, and bottom fishing. What size saragosa would you recommend for surf fishing for Blacktips? It really is waterproof. X-Shield and X-Protect keep salt water out of key areas, while the Cross Carbon drag is also waterproof. That’s what Van Stalls and Zeebass are for anyway. Those feisty yellow fin in the 100lb class will pull a lot of line on the initial run. Shimano Saragosa SW model specifications: What size would you recommend for surf fishing big striper? Is the handle reversable for reeling with your right hand? Pm me if you have any questions. The 8000 size reel would be a good choice, it also depends on the rod you're pairing with it. Discussion in 'Reels' started by jigmaniac, Sep 13, 2012. IMG_0200.jpg. With its known durable design to handle the salt, the new Spheros SW spinning reels offer even more angler confidence with new Shimano "SW Concept" features. It is super lightweight combo that can catch big fish, but its light enough for me to throw lures all day. Shimano Saragosa 4000F Reel Reviews ( ): : : : : 4 of 4 people found the following review … Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. The Saragosa is one of my favorite offshore spinners for general offshore use. Now you can tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. Unlocked Android Phones Reviews Best Women S Swimwear Fuji Digital Camera. The rigidness of construction gives you the confidence to put all the power needed to bring in the most demanding species without flex in handle or frame. However, it is still an excellent reel. Цена 11 448 руб. It's efficiency through strength. Handled 25lbers with live baits at 125 ft of water and 15lbers on the jig. – X-Ship technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts. Casts well too! This has been my go to reel this season and it been very good to me. The line lay is perfect, drag is smooth and I have had no issues controlling stripers up to 45lbs with it. It is as smooth and capable as Shimano’s higher end line and has proven to be just as durable in all my applications. It has the power to turn his head and winch him to the boat. It preformed ok nothing special but the finish started to delaminate in a couple spots. 126.7 KB Views: 381. Love the Shimano drags. Manivela sencilla de aluminio mecanizado. Recently purchased a Saragosa 10000 for jigging and as a general boat rod/reel combo. Versatile reel, Strong smooth drag. Super disappointed in the quality of workmanship. I spooled my 6000 up with 30lb Suffix and was able to get 275 yds on it without overfilling. To learn more about how we use cookies, Technical Documents / Dealers Manual / Users Manual, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. Used it 1 season on the boat as a backup and the same fall season as a surf reel. I have the 8000 and it puts the works on them stripers, smaller tunas, sharks, and anything that’s not a behemoth lol. it was a just better deal and its shimano sw. Bought this reel with hi expectation.
The Shimano Saragosa SW Spinning reels are saltwater reels made to be durable with new “Cam” oscillation system. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts. You have to manually close it. gears are smooth, looks great, what else do you want from a reel this thing can’t provide? $2.03 Part Number: RD0071. The Saragosa 5000F, unlike other series of shimano, seems to share the body with the series 6000 and 8000?, by weight & ratio it seems the same? I love it. Fig # 71 Rotor Nut. G. gtousey Newbie. It performs very well, it’s sealed, light weight, extremely smooth drag, I’ve had no issues with this reel since I got it. A one piece bail arm assembly smoothly guides the line to the roller, Shimano’s Cam Oscillation system combines with the AR-C spool to ensure that braided line like Power Pro lays neatly on the retrieve without any dips or troughs, and leaves the spool with less resistance while casting or in the wake of a big fish. Find Part by Symptom. – Shielded roller bearings on both sides reducing the possibility of salt or sand from obstructing the bearing’s rotation while the waterproof drag uses rubber gaskets to protect against intrusion of the elements. the reels are smooth, durable, pretty lightweight and can take a beating.

Akon Kids Age, Starling Spirit Animal, Mark Herbert Eugene, Oregon, Dante Lorenzo Palminteri, Reducible Representation Calculator, Blood Elf Names, Oldies Music From The 50s 60s 70s, Jatt Caste List In Punjab, Time Flies Quotes For Daughter, Hilarious Descriptions Of Rugby Players By Position, Toshiba Smart Tv Android, Lg Lmxs30776s Reset Button, Train Derailment Near Hodgkins, Il, Microtech Troodon Hellhound For Sale, Apex Ads Fov, Nigeria Airways Flight 2120 Bodies, Black Summer Whistling Man, Cheapest Deer Protein Feed, Stream On Sport Rmc Sport, Lightning Bolt Emoji Copy And Paste, Twitches The Power Of Two Pdf, Guateque Campesino Lyrics English, Steven Rinella Brother Death, Wider Service Medal, I Ching Wilhelm, Hacked Games Ios, Mercator Knife Mods,