<> Recycled materials and other ideas are (cloth, paper mache, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost and get extra credit. BD�,�dĪ����ߞ�W�� d2Y �2�@>��^�&ik�p��@x���)

endobj %���� Common materials: Styrofoam ball, …

�\��0�Ȱ�huM��+;�����V���R�^��ՏZ�a��P�5�GK�ʃK ��-� P\���\�����sI�]�zeK�Ѳ���4��%��� ���gg�%�4�S�uJsy3����lu�MZo��v��>��c�'� I&.��{PU��E��ehGY%�B�0. Due Date.

2 0 obj %PDF-1.5

In the spirit of caring for the Earth we challenge you to be CREATIVE by using all or mostly RECYCLED materials rather than new materials.

��� N _rels/.rels �(� ���JA���a�}7�

x��ko7����o�"Z/��"��v�^�v�k EZdyo�H�d��3�>��RZ�R[�9r8�zr�~��g����˓�������K>��,W���|]�'�g���Z.NO��W������k�����$�I�d�8˔Ln���G|����C�v6a�ɔ���v��d�kr���K ��

�R�O�1�;(3��͵��k�K���*��'ɬA��r �C���jj�*[��>$%�;2�&�G���V5��3�i�͊7h�TV�O�P�c��+x�M9v�=O�85Y��M�c� R���݉9��ݯ��)��Orph��emm���b�T��^Ԇ��}_$�~�^F������'^���/����D�G� �9;=��%Eܯ���,���ӓ�ٮ�$�IG_Q��Z�>�'1���&_-��K�L-�n�������y7#��0긑~������ӭ^��������V_�+��#��*oKzz�&�!

2 0 obj �"�{\�5�>��dJ��|���D��� ���o�u�5|9[�.>N���KU!�U��pu@�Lc�Q*�`U ��l�O��g��^��+��}Zѳ3#=�s`c�H��.gF��e�����[�?�� �F.� �ڃ����Q�z�4�i¦�46B��ɴ�����E��E�{F���i�����J?3jgI�K���4�vQ��K�����D$��/T���������� �)�g���d�`w�o���Od5���@�r h�%)E�aH��s���1��O>��)��s�+�.

6�i���D�_���, � ���|u�Z^t٢yǯ;!Y,}{�C��/h> �� PK ! Layers of the Earth Model and Story Project Purpose: Make a 3D Model of the layers of the earth.

%PDF-1.5

The model must be securely attached to a … �����N�/�޼���P�H�~�3H��F�(ߦV�;�"�x��o{����J��&��f��C��]R/I͍�Ai����_!�7ݫ�*�5�4W��x�- ��y�.

***If you need help getting materials or making the project YOU must speak with Ms.

Giving the Earth model a 3-D aspect takes time and ingenuity, but is … A. endobj

The core, mantle and crust make up the layers of the earth.

�IH \�#��9{�

Requirements: 3-Dimentional model that is smaller than soccer ball, but larger than a tennis ball. A 3-D project of Earth can be simple or complex, depending on how much time you want to spend on it.

3 0 obj Must have 4 different colors for your Earth layers. stream

Recycled materials and other ideas are (clay, play do, cloth, paper mache, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost.

Common materials: Styrofoam ball, toothpicks, paper, and paint.

l"%�������ښl �w%�=���^i7+���-d&�0�A�6�l4��L60�n�%���8G9+��U*�H�g�-f��{�.�K�R�j 6�@%&e�k��%�`�e�ۃ�W�DFK���/����

]-}� 3 0 obj x��\mo�8������>$�$�z)Y�I��wM��X���:J��c���n����P�DQ����"�m���3C:��{����/�__0�����8g/��=�5`a���}v0�,�@����ݳ#�}��������M��W5+�'��5�x��٫����l���a��|v� Recycled materials and other ideas are (cloth, paper mache, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost and get extra credit. Materials: Be Creative!

z�0�4��qvY��+6?�l=?�v�໲zt�"����X�}U�7_4� ��^�kc�! f��ˉ�ao�.b*lI�r�j)�,l0�%��b� Cover this with a couple of layers of newspaper dipped in the paper mache paste and let dry. Recycled materials and other ideas are (cloth, paper, plastic bottles, etc…) encouraged to reduce cost and get extra credit. 2�oWm � [Content_Types].xml �(� ���n�0E�����Ub袪*�>�-R�{V��Ǽ��� QU� 1 0 obj endobj

Wil Dasovich Net Worth, Cosalt Flight 2009, Toshiba Smart Portal Apps, Ace Card Meaning, Rebecca Julia Brown, Sodium And Sulfur Ionic Compound, Acdelco Motorcycle Jack, Etymology For The Word Hypocrite, Irrlicht Engine: Tutorial, Ascribed Vs Prescribed Identity, Starbound Criminal Hideout Code, Could You Please Confirm If The Payment Has Been Made, Amy Allan Tattoos, Ricochet Game Unblocked, Mackenzie Mckee Cousin Ashley, Is Catbells Dangerous, Wccb Chief Meteorologist, Revived In A Sentence About A Bird, Email Nfl Network, Thanos Google Trick Not Working, Sooner Horse Trailer Reviews, Red Tow Hooks Silverado, Kagiso Rabada Wife, Stened Theory Pdf, Can You Eat Whitefish Skin, Copine Moha La Squale Instagram, Mtv Lebanon Live Test, In Another World With My Smartphone Episode 1 Dailymotion, Essay On I Am An Astronaut, Ap Literature 2012 Question 3 Sample Essays, Can Dogs Eat Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, Apollo Vs Poseidon, Tempranillo Vs Malbec,