Ok, ill take 2 pairs of 350s in any color please. Long story short I was one of the first few to get the 750s in my cart yesterday. I wouldn't worry about it yet, only the first business day since release. Totally shoulda done that withthe monochrome PK NMD, they shipped two radials instead. Really frustrating, tried it several times, checked spam. But this is going to make me constantly check my emails now. I emailed them after I got my order confirmation because it didn't display a size so I called and emailed them to find out exactly what I bought. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Help me find something similar? For those that might be worried, I'm also waiting for shipping confirmation, but I actually got an email from adidas today confirming that they WILL be shipped. • Order confirmation • Purchase invoice • Shipping information Once your order has been delivered, we’ll send you a review email to check your purchased articles against. This tends to happen to a lot of people. The adidas rep that I called said that the shoes sold out before my order was placed... She emphasized that ALL sizes sold out in a minute.

Archived. same thing happened to me on the turtle doves.

Although they didn't tweet it for this release, I remember it taking much longer than a minute for them to sell out from the "available" tweet to the "sold out" tweet. No confirmation from Footlocker My card was charged and I got to the ‘thank you for your order’ screen, but still no confirmation email. As I was entering payment details and clicking confirm, a message came up saying error re enter payment details or something and I kept trying. Anyways after about an hour of trying and error page consistently popping up I gave up after using 3 different cards. EDIT: This is not very professional of them and they should give you more than a full refund. I've had bad experiences with ADIDAS US in the past and I can see them not reserving the pair I paid for and just refunding me. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Lmao if adidas would just realize they've created the hype and make yeezy's more available, like restock once a month or so even if it's limited, they would make an absurd amount of money and have such a happier customer base. Orders leave the warehouse in 1-3 business days, so we all have until Wednesday afternoon before we really need to worry. He seemed to be fully informed on the product and situation. If you decide to return your order, we’ll send you a confirmation when it has been received. (I ordered size 9 for reference) I didn't use any BD links or programs either. Close.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Ok, just got off the phone with the Adidas rep. It doesn't actually take the money but it looks like it when you check recent activity. Typically I notice Adidas orders in that status for a couple days before it changes to shipped. Everyone who gets the shoe secretly works for adidas and after they resale adidas gets massive profit. I had the same issue with the size not being displayed. Long story short I was one of the first few to get the 750s in my cart yesterday. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But yea, I'm still a little nervous.. Who wouldn't be. Adidas US charged me 3 times but no confirmation email... Did I cop? Usually charges will "reserve" the funds but cancel out after a day or two. I emailed them after I got my order confirmation because it didn't display a size so I called and emailed them to find out exactly what I … Is it a pending transaction? This whole ordeal litteraly took about 3 weeks to resolve but i was able to do it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What great company 10/10. I blasted them when they did the same thing for my Oxford Tans and they literally started ignoring my emails even though I wasn't even been rude or swearing, and just asking how this happens to people that just follow the directions, wait their turn, and place their order as opposed to people obviously using bots. Pairs are still shipping out, I just got my shipping confirmation. There’s a warning on the site saying orders aren’t final until you get confirmation, so I’m worried they’re gonna honeydick me. It took a few hours for the confirmation email for my uncaged UB, Although I did receive my confirmation email today for the CS1 very quickly, If you have Gmail, check the promotion section, that's where my confirmation email went, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I asked him repeatedly if it was an inventory issue and he said he hadn't heard anything about that. Not sure what to do .. He says that the only orders being cancelled are ones that used bots. Copped manually and received my order confirmation email at 10:19. Market strategy s/. Get ready for that L train. I personally didn't use any bullshittery to buy, so I'm feeing a little better.. no response, no help. Just to confirm is the concierge number separate from the customer service number? For those that might be worried, I'm also waiting for shipping confirmation, but I actually got an email from adidas today confirming that they WILL be shipped. Googling the issue brings up tons of old users having the same problem) a lot of them never could get it to work, I have now emailed reddithelp and gone through reddit mail.
In any case, it's pretty normal for it to take a day or two before you get your shipping confirmation, so no need to freak out unless you got the email OP got. They won't cuz this shit rigged.

Posted by 4 years ago. It appears from all the other posts I've found similar to my problem (I.E. I won the Triple Black 750 boost last time and my order was canceled as well, after fighting with customer service for what seemed like days they gave me the number for ADIDAS concierge which are the "higher ups"... after getting in contact with them they shipped out my Yeezys. Yet still no confirmation email? Not too worried yet. At the moment i have no shipping confirmation from adidas themselves, but on my DHL (adidas shipping partner in germany) Account i can see, that adidas already created a Package for me, so i'm pretty sure that i get my pair soon. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I wake up this morning and find that my card has been charged once, and the other card I used charged TWICE ??
Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I used paypal to pay for the NMDs this morning and I got an e-mail from paypal saying I payed the amount due, but I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mail from adidas … Ok everyone here me out. Just giving my 2 cents since my order also says confirmed and waiting to pack... edit: be sure to save all order numbers and all emails since it saved my ass in the end hope everything turns out ok for everyone! I am not receiving my email verification from Reddit. If you didn't get a confirmation by now then I'd assume this is what's happening. I used paypal to pay for the NMDs this morning and I got an e-mail from paypal saying I payed the amount due, but I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mail from adidas themselves.

2. You need to call that customer service number and absolutely blast the fuck out of those people until they make it right. Adidas US charged me 3 times but no confirmation email... Did I cop? They will literally not do shit other than give you 20% off. Also, don't Yeezy releases take a while to sell out?

Hey at least they offered to help you look for something similar. If this happens to you call adidas and demand concierge! So if you at any point used any backdoor link or program and Adidas detected it, your order may be in question. I was able to secure a pair almost a minute or two after adidas decided to release their online stock.

Give it time. Cookies help us deliver our Services. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

Jet Jaguar Shoes, Mark Speer Wife, Ani Lorak Husband, How To Program A Blank Sim Card, Phillips Exeter Hockey Camp, White Mouse Pad Xxl, Aldi Red Velvet Cake, V6 Chandravva Wikipedia, Amniotic Fluid Leak Test At Home, Maltesers Costco Price, Neopolitan Rwby Age, Bear Brook Murders Map, Steve Gullion Wiki, Unity Text Not Showing, Amy Engel Scharf, Harry Caray Son, Juliette Porter Diet, Ap Physics C: Mechanics Multiple Choice 2017, Could You Please Confirm If The Payment Has Been Made, Farrow And Ball Duck Green Dupe, Quiz Diva Spot The Turtle Answers, Atv Dealers El Paso Tx, Harold Varner Witb, According To Sean Williams, Each Region Of Ireland, Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough Meaning, Reducible Representation Calculator, Gayatri Mantra Telugu, Is Taylor Hicks Married, When A Woman Cries In Front Of A Man, Roland Martin Unfiltered Live Stream, Pug Mastiff Mix, Open The Scroll Upper Room Chords, Absolute Acres Giant Schnauzers, Iron Ii Nitrite, Is It Possible To Shapeshift Into An Animal, Kerem Bursin And Hande Ercel New Drama Name, Anatomy Painting Book, Elsa Mask Printable, Toshiba Factory Reset 0 Not Working, Tesla Employee Benefits, Primal Episode 6 Dailymotion, E Jean Carroll Net Worth, Evil Mermaid Quotes, Jarod Joseph Wife,