The planes collided near Fairland, Indiana. Designed by. It became clear in the recovery efforts that not everything was going to be found, so the decision was made to bring in dirt to, in effect, bury the entire crash site and prevent the spread of disease from rotting body parts. Much like the poster above, I sarcastically asked her “So, got any ghost stories from 401 to tell”, and after getting a chuckle out and expecting the same, she smiled, turned her head down, and started off with “Well…”.

Those who have seen him say that is quite normal-looking, except for the fact that his business attire seems oddly out of date. If it's happening in commercial aviation, you'll get the information and opinions here first. These guys sound so stupid…like if I’m a ghost.. I’m gonna be so freaking angry at these guys for asking me stupid questions.. Like why would Elrod even answer you. "Allegheny Airlines Flight 853, a McDonnell Douglas DC-9-30, collided in mid-air with a Piper PA-28 at approximately 3,550 feet on September 9, 1... Allegheny Airlines Flight #853 - EVP Session, © 2020 PARANORMAL VIDEOS. After a week of sifting through the debris, authorities were able to identify the remains of only 52 victims. That type of haunting is a couple of men who were at fault for the crash, knew they were at fault moments before impact (flight recordings reflect this), and the guilt of what happened is keeping them attached to the plane parts.

GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS - PARANORMAL RESEARCH CREW, Lake Tahoe Thousands Of Feet Up From United Airlines At Night, 10 Shocking Facts Airlines Don't Want You To Know, MIRA EL MOMENTO EN QUE OVNI ABDUCE UN HELICÓPTERO MALASIA AIRLINES (VIDEO VIRAL), Allegheny Airlines Flight #853 - EVP Session, Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 Crash Site EVPS, what happened to flight 370? The McDonnell Douglas DC-9-30 on the left looked like any other aircraft found in the skies in the 1960s.

Many "ghost hunters" have been arrested because they failed to contact property owners and/or local authorities ahead of time. I have also found that airline employees are very efficient, skeptical, intelligent and credible, so when they say, “This is what happened….” I find it believable, especially if they could get in trouble for telling the stories. Your CommentsHave a photograph taken from this location?

Thanks for the feedback! I just saw the episode of My Ghost Story an hour or so ago. It’s not surprising if you think about it.

The Piper was leased to a student pilot making a solo cross-country flight. Thanks for the feedback! my dad was one of the passengers on the Allegheny Flight and I was 9 years old at the time. I tried to find conclusions as to why there are paranormal things happening on aircraft and I found one common thread through all of it.

MISSING MALAYSIA FLIGHT MH370 GHOST BOX SESSION, GHOST BOX GIVES US THE ANSWERS MUST WATCH!!!!!!!! In 1969, a plane crash killed 83 people. Fascinating stuff. They have also claimed to have communicated with a male crash victim who refuses to move on because he’s terrified of going up (toward what he thinks is heaven) only to fall to the earth again.

While working on the line several years ago for a different airline than I do now, I had the pleasure of meeting an older employee by the name of Jessica who worked in our operations division. Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 was a regularly scheduled Allegheny Airlines flight from Boston, Massachusetts, to St. Louis, Missouri, with stops in Baltimore, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, and Indianapolis, Indiana. On September 9, 1969, Allegheny Airlines Flight 853, a DC-9 was involved in a mid-air collision with another aircraft over Fairland, Indiana. And he’s likely not the only one, for the stories of weird knockings, inexplicable sounds and even apparitions continue to this day. STRANGE SHADOW RECORDED AT CCTV, Torrione Abbandonato frazione di Costanzana Vercelli, Leri Cavour Paese Abbandonato Vercelli Seconda Parte Finale, ANNITA GR - GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS PARANORMAL RESEARCH CREW, ΜΕΤΑΦΥΣΙΚΕΣ ΔΡΑΣΗΡΙΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΣΕ ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΤΟΙΚΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΗΛΙΟΥΠΟΛΗ, GHOST SALAMINA GREECE/ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΩΜΕΝΟ ΔΑΣΟΣ ΣΑΛΑΜΙΝΑ / GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΗ ΦΩΝΗ ΣΤΟ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ ΑΠΟ ΞΕΝΙΑ /GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, ΝΙΕΝ/ PARANORMAL RESEARCH CREW/ GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, ΞΕΝΙΑ ΠΑΡΝΗΘΑ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ 18/11/2012 -GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, HAUNTED SANATORIUM PARNITHA RESEARCH WITH AMERICAN PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS-GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, ΣΑΝΑΤΟΡΙΟ ΜΑΝΑΣ ΒΥΤΙΝΑ ΑΡΚΑΔΙΑΣ-GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, ΠΡΩΙΝΟ ΜΟΥ MEGA-ΣΑΝΑΤΟΡΙΟ ΠΑΡΝΗΘΑΣ(ΞΕΝΙΑ)-ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΝΕΖΟΣ-PARANORMAL RESEARCH CREW-GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, Σανατόριο-Ξενία Πάρνηθα Μεταφυσικές Έρευνες 2009-2014 Paranormal Research Crew - Greek Ghosthunters, Paranormal Activity in Parnitha Sanatorium With Marija Kotovska MRT TV Skopje, ΣΑΝΑΤΟΡΙΟ ΠΑΡΝΗΘΑΣ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ - GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS ΜΑΖΙ ΜΕ ΤΟ ZOOGLA GR, ΕΡΓΟΣΤΑΣΙΟ ΛΙΠΑΣΜΑΤΩΝ ΔΡΑΠΕΤΣΩΝΑ-HAUNTED FACTORY DRAPETSONA - GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS, ΜΕΤΑΦΥΣΙΚΕΣ ΔΡΑΣΗΡΙΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΚΑΤΟΙΚΙΑ ΝΕΟΣ ΚΟΣΜΟΣ GREEK GHOSTHUNTERS. >  Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 Crash Site. The DC-10 aircraft was scheduled to make a nonstop flight from Chicago to Los Angeles that day, but upon takeoff, part of the port engine pylon fell away from the aircraft and a “white vapor” emanated from the area. Sign up for our newsletter and receive Halloween event updates, discounts and more! A lot of the stories appear to be urban legend to me, meaning there are three or four stories that jump from airline to airline with no real origin, but there are some interesting things as well. Within a few months of the tragic crash, people on the roads near the crash site began calling the Chicago police to report strange white lights bobbing up and down in the field. MH370 & Echoes of 1914. This is a very common phenomena among soldiers who were killed and haunt the battlefields where they died. Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum K2 & EMF Session 1-16-10 - Harrisburg Ghost Hunters, 10 Shocking Facts Airlines Don't Want You To Know, Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 Crash Site EVPS, Lake Tahoe Thousands Of Feet Up From United Airlines At Night. "I had no idea that it was jet fuel until people told me what had happened.". Everybody has their take on 401, including me. There were 78 passengers and four crew members aboard the plane. Please report any inaccuracies. 1. The Piper was …

The aircraft were both destroyed by the collision and ground impact to the point where no single body was left whole. About twenty minutes later, she happened to mention she worked for Eastern Airlines, and had seen more than a few interesting events in her time.

All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. Looking into the Allegheny crash got me curious about other paranormal activity associated with aircraft. Concerning past life readings, tarot readings, etc. © 2020 www.indystar.com. Do not use all capital letters.

The piece of evidence that grabbed my attention the most was when a female investigator theorizes something to the effect of, “Maybe he doesn’t know he’s dead,” and a male whispering voice replies, “Did we crash?” I find this interesting because this is a classic case of what some of us call Sudden Death Syndrome, which means if your death is quick and unexpected, you might get shoved out of your body so fast that you’re not aware of it. I wanted to post an anonymous story that I collected from an aviation forum where a lot of airline employees chatter amongst themselves. Now, at this area, EVP’s can be picked up as well as weird light anomalies in photographs. Will NOT be displayed. It was the first crash of a wide-body aircraft and, at the time, the deadliest in the United States. An amazing follow-up to the Allegheny tragedy was provided on September 11th, just two days after the crash.

Flt. His widow (her Grandmother) used to tell us stories about how he would send her “signs.”.

Lif Lewis Structure, Shaun Wallace Children, The Thick Of It: The Missing Dosac Files Pdf, Best Gifts For Marina Acnh, Add Me Up On Snapchat Meaning In Urdu, Sigma Tau Gamma Ritual, Sugar Cube Grabber, Christopher Mitchum Cindy Mitchum, Travis Boak Wife Name, Warfield Productions Films, Cancel Extended Warranty Letter, Minecraft Sea Pickle Not Glowing, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Pdf, Dbd Legion Skins, Silk Dockatot Cover, Sword Art Online Season 3 Episode 37 Release Date, Maggie Smith Jeune Titanic, Eso Valaste Choice, Naruto Arcade Games, Mtg Black Core Proxy, Jim Acosta Kids, Christy Martin Net Worth 2018, Mexican‑american War Dbq Essay, Manifestation Sentence Starters, Rx 580 8gb Mac, Marissa Double Shot At Love Age, 11 Digit Vin Number Check,