Athlon Optics Midas BTR GEN2 HD 1-6x24 Second Focal Plane Riflescopes, 0.25 MOA Click Value, 150 MOA Total Elevation Adjustment, 100 yard Fixed Parallax. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. ... buying this midas BTR PR41 , and now I did buy another one, they are so clear glass and very reliable scopes I will definitely recommend it to a friend. Well, I bought the Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x50 MOA APRL 4 Reticle (Christmas tree) a little while ago after seeing how it was being praised on You tube, and by Mr. Joe Wayne Rhea. Please try again. Unable to add item to List. The Midas BTR Gen 2 is the best scope I own. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Fully Multi-coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses.

Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .

Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability. As far as quality is concerned, I have an Athlon Midas TAC 4-16 and Cronus BTR 4.5-29, and both have been excellent scopes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Athlon Optics , Midas BTR , Riflescope , 4.5-27 x 50 Second Focal Plane (SFP) 30 mm Tube, Illuminated APLR1 MIL Reticle , Visit the Athlon Optics Store 3.2 out of 5 stars 6 ratings One of those exceptions is the model I am going to talk about now in this Athlon Optics Ares BTR review.

Sniper’s Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. Cheap, high-mag scopes generally aren’t great choices. I also found after further research that Athlon is a local company to me, founded by two former Bushnell employees. (24x32 inch), BEST BOARD Dry Erase Whiteboard for Walls, Magnetic 24 x 36 inches Board, Silver Aluminum Frame, AmazonBasics Magnetic Framed Dry Erase White Board, 17 x 23 Inch, BESTBOARD Mini Dry Erase Whiteboard with Stand for Desktops, Tabletops, and Countertops, Double-Sided, 10" x 10", AmazonBasics Low-Odor Dry Erase White Board Markers - Chisel Tip - 12 Pack, Black, AmazonBasics Dry Erase White Board Markers - Low Odor, Chisel Tip - 12 Pack, Assorted Colors, AmazonBasics Dry Erase Whiteboard Eraser - Set of 4, AmazonBasics Magnetic Framed Dry Erase White Board, 24 x 36 Inch, AmazonBasics 3 in 1 Combo Dry Erase Calendar Board, Plastic Frame, 17" x 23", 3 Pack, AmazonBasics Dry Erase Liquid Cleaner for Whiteboards - 8.5-Ounce, 1-Pack. All the reviews I read on the Athlon scopes say the "glass is good for the price". Co., Ltd.- US (Private Brands), Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2016. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have a Vortex GE on another upper and with my old eyes, the small .09 MOA center dot is getting hard to see so I'm looking for a decent budget scope with a little larger center dot. Ideal for CQC and 3-gun competition, this reticle is calibrated for a 68 grain Hornady and 69 grain Sierra cartridges, and suitable for any 5.56 Nato/.223 caliber rifle using a 200 yard zero. 10% Off ALL NEW Athlon Optics - Today Through Sunday. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try again. Please try your search again later. Advanced Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses, The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change. HD Glass gives you the utmost contrast, light transmission, and the sharpest image. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Zero stop would certainly be nice. - and just seeing how well the different reticles work for you. It is much better than the Optika6, which I also used to own.

Please try again. There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later. I would take a look at the athlon area btr 2.5-15 that Doug has on sale at cameralandny. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

I paid a lot less than $1800 for my brand new Athlon Cronus Btr 4.5-29x56. The 25 MOA horizontal and lower 1/3rd crosshairs quickly draw the shooters eye to the illuminated 19 MOA horseshoe and 1.4 MOA center dot. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2018. Athlon Midas BTR, Midas HMR, Midas TAC scopes – Also made in China to Athlon’s specific specifications. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. ... 2 reviews for Midas BTR PR41. You must log in or register to reply here. Yeah, it is made in China. Athlon Optics Argos G2 HD Binocular - 12x50, Black, Maven C1 8X42mm ED Binoculars Gray/Orange.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Guess I'm cross-talking between photography world (where IQ stands for image quality) and the rifle world. Product Overview. Ordered the Athlon Optics Ares BTR GEN2 4.5-27x50 - APLR3 FFP IR MOA HD (212008 today. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. I can’t speak to the ones that are more budget-minded than the TAC but the Midas BTR2 should be comparable. This is the most feature rich scope for the price that I've reviewed so far - ladies and gentlemen, check out the Athlon Helos BTR. Athlon Optics Midas BTR GEN2 HD 1-6x24 Second Focal Plane Riflescopes Visit the Athlon Optics Store. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. He’s fantastic to work with. With new and improved tactile turrets, a true zero stop, and updated reticle designs; you won’t find a better option on the market for any of your applications.

HD Glass gives you the utmost contrast, light transmission, and the sharpest image.

At the price, and with Athlon's warranty, I doubt you're going to find anything else in the price range that offers more. Fret - Based on my experience with Ares BTR & Midas TAC 6-24x50 scopes, I don't think you've got anything to worry about when it comes to using the Midas Gen 2 at 27x. The clarity of this scope is amazing especially for the price. Price: $529.99 & FREE Returns ... Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. I prefer the SFP.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I’ve heard the same about the other Hide vendors, just haven’t worked with them yet. Specification Magnification 4.5-27 Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm Reticle APLR1 SFP IR MIL, Glass Etched illuminated Surface Finish Matte Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating Tube Material 6061 Aluminium Tube Diameter 30 mm Exit Pupil 11.1-1.7 mm Eye Relief 3.9" Field of View @100 yards 22.7-3.6 ft Click Value 0.1 mil Adjustment range per rotation 6 mil Total Elevation Adjustment 18 mil Total Windage Adjustment 18 mil Turret Style Exposed Direct Dial Parallax Adjustment Side Focus – 30 yards to infinity Purging Material Argon Length 13.8 " Weight 26 oz Reticle Subtension Validity 15x. Athlon Cronus BTR scope – This model is currently Athlon’s top of the line scope and is made in Japan to Athlon specifications. (Thanks Joe) I mounted it on the Impact X .25 700mm using FX no limit mounts. It is amazing glass for the cost. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2016. This Second Focal Plane variable power scope will be the perfect optic for you regardless of whether or not you are shooting small targets at a few hundred yards, shooting 3-gun matches, or hunting big game anywhere in the world, this will be the perfect option for you. Very surprised at the quality of this glass. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This device is equipped with a prism for crisp, vivid imaging. The 4.5-27 Midas BTR Gen 2 mil version has a .1 mil center dot which would be a lot easier to see but still be reasonably small and the 27X should be more than enough. Took it outside and started shooting at a 25 yards target.

Male Ferret Anatomy, Saved By The Barn, Why Are My Dogs Ears Hot, Constance Wu Married, El Llamado Salvaje Online Cinecalidad, Ginetta G60 For Sale, 30 Inch Bifold Door, Hebe Goddess Colors, Twittering Birds Never Fly : The Clouds Gather Vostfr, High Altitude Balloon Forum, Bird Chest Tattoo Meaning, Outboard Engine Rebuilders Near Me, Radha And Ayan Child, Robbie Bachman Net Worth, Farrow And Ball Duck Green Dupe, Did Jet Die Avatar, How Much Was 10,000 Yen Worth In 1940, Sd Gundam G Generation Cross Rays Expansion Pack, Simon Greenall Interview, Namrata Dutt Wiki, Bulette Armor 5e, How Old Would I Be If I Was Born In 2004, Goodfellas You're A Funny Guy Gif, Grade 9 Bolts, Toxic Masculinity Thesis Statement, Essay On Immorality, Lizzo Dance Gif, Silver Trout Extinct, Ali Macgraw Grandchildren, Adrian Ortiz Death, Vernee Watson Welcome Back, Kotter, Kramer Striker 300st, Dave Bugliari Caa, Welcome Back Former Employee Announcement,