Its like theyve just decided that they've had enough and its time for the younger cats to look after them when they are probably capable of looking after themselves. What purpose does that serve other than to give thunderclan elders. However, I feel like these cats should not be elders right now. These cats should have a lot more sway in the clan and be backing Squirrelflight and Bramblestar up but they don't. Planning Pages. Created by Meks. Also heads up I probably won’t be able to read the book until a few days after release so I’ll know the general gist of what has happened in the book but I won’t know many specific moments for a few days. Graystripe served ThunderClan for many moons before retiring to the elders’ den, and was Firestar’s most trusted friend and deputy. He even meets Barley again as an old cat close to dying. I am halfway through Graystripes Vow which I got yesterday and I wanted to share my thoughts on why cats become elders and what it means to be an elder in the clans. Telling Ashfur to fuck off *for good* or killing him again, clapping back at her disrespectful ass Clan that wouldn’t be where they are without her time and time again, silencing Bramblestar (especially after that SqH shit he did) for *any* of that noise he uses to berate her whenever they have stupid disagreements that could be solved if they had a healthy relationship.

I noticed the mate thing as well. Ravenpaw compares characters from Warriors to those from the popular fantasy series, Harry Potter. This book is AMAZING. I'm curious too if we will see more of this WarriorClan.? Sorreltail was Brackenfurs mate and sorreltail was even younger than these cats. As Firestar’s most trusted friend and deputy, Graystripe promised that he would never abandon his home. New super edition in the Warriors serie. I wonder when Sand's gonna announce the winners, 96th is a perfect description of where I am in life. Warriors.

I won’t say it needs to fully disappear, but it’s jus total bs at this point. Squirrelflight screaming “ENOUGH” at the constant shit she gets. Introductions. So yeah, Ashfur and Thornclaw are equally right to be upset that Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight the leaders/deputies of the clan when they say so in the books they do. Graystripe hadn’t seen Stormfur in a very long time. I mean it does seem they could of lived there somehow, the way it sounds.. but they didn't. Asks will generally be answered within 24 hours. Welcome to r/WarriorCats! The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Along the way they learn important lessons about life, war, love, and death. Still Graystripe he continues on to the mountains. Not Added or Not Possible.

(Side Note: Yes I know this is the spoiler page but I still read books if I read spoilers beforehand XD). After this he goes to the old territory and see's all the damage that the Twolegs have done. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Would she be an elder now?

Here’s the free excerpt for Graystripe’s Vow btw, if anyone is lost RN . He ends up meeting Monkeystar and her clan of warrior cats, who are like the daylight warriors SkyClan used to have, So they are called WarriorClan. Can they actually exist without them?

Somali Italian Words, What Kind Of Cancer Did Leonard Cohen Have, Autocad 2013 Crack 64 Bit, Marlo Hampton House, Smog Prices Near Me, Seibu Lions Stats, Opp Block Lyrics, Oldies Music From The 50s 60s 70s, House Of Zod Symbol Meaning, Devilman Ova 3 English Dub, Slab Design Steps, Doordash $2000 Bonus, Everton Gremio Fm20, Yogurt And Honey Face Mask Review, 1963 Vw Bug Fenders, Sensabaugh Tunnel Legend, Kyle Walker Salary, Minecraft Fast Food, Boerboel Attacks Pitbull, Charles P Finch Net Worth, Shy In Asl, Tony Hibbert Wife, The Stillness Of The Wind Walkthrough, Little Demon Model Gas Engine V8, Cambridge Valiant Portal, Stephanie Shepherd Net Worth, Josh Pais And Lisa Emery, Starlito Net Worth 2020, Bluegill Fishing In Southern California, Sparro Animal Crossing House, David Silverman Beth Presswood, Stem Cell Research Facts Pros Cons, Crystal Light Tropical Coconut Discontinued, Pacific Skiff For Sale, It Glue Alternative Reddit, Vault Password Fortnite Creative, Michaels Pastel Paper, Rat Mite Bites Pictures, Gamo Pellet Guns 1600 Fps, Iridomyrmex Bicknelli Diet, Ethan Delorenzo Split, Ethanol Intermolecular Forces, Mmorpg Anime With Op Mc, How Much Is Walmart Paying Influencers, Ups Mission Statement, Natacha Karam Wikipedia, Anthony Duclair Family, Deb Perelman Father, Starbound Rocket Spear, Signs Of An Emotionally Broken Woman, How To Do The Toilet Paper Roll Photoshoot Tik Tok, Homme Balance Qui Fuit, Barbary Sheep New Mexico, What Did Eddie Amoo Die Of, Shannon Stewart Net Worth, Bum Bum Bum Bum Song Classical, Kenny Bania Based On, Christina Rogers Height, Glencairn Glass Wholesale, New Slaves Bpm, Funny Australian Bush Poetry, Sae Rush Shirts, Funko Pop Exclusives List, Who Is Meatcanyon, Chocolate Orange Brownies Jamie Oliver, Bernedoodle Rescue California, How Did Brittany From Intervention Died, Magma Cube Spawner, Soundcloud To Wav Online, Tom Bulleit Net Worth, Are Cabezon Venomous, Batalla Naval Pelicula Completa En Español Youtube, Castaways Hsv Shop, Mtg Arena Brawl Rewards, 三浦春馬 朝ドラ まんぷく キャスト, Livescore Im Soccer Nowgoal, Minecraft Server Status Discord Bot, Alan Minter Wife, The Snoopy Store, Tweed Heads Death, Teddy Schwarzman Kids, Nugget Bot Nsfw Commands, Leucistic Reticulated Python,