What about yourself? Shop high-quality unique Hooligan Hefs T-Shirts designed and sold by artists. "I had a quick holiday, just under six months. It still retains Hefs' hard-nosed bars, spat over production by MNTYMVDEMUSIK that oozes with UK garage and grime flavour. Masi Rooc. Yeah man, for me I like all that hard rap stuff and I like partying too. A big party vibe. More party, more songs. Yeah, the numbers don’t lie. 05. taste masks. After this success, he performed in many musical events in Malta and Gozo. HooliganSKINNY, Hooks & Masi Rooc) Hooligan Hefs feat. No Effect Hooligan Hefs. To be honest, I listen to more music with beats and that but from the UK I like Skepta, Krept & Konan, and Bugzy Malone. Lifestyle DJ Discretion feat.

Hooligan Hefs feat. I’ve only just gotten on Spotify at the start of this year but since I’ve been on there it’s just been blowing up. It’s just that little bit harder. It represents Western Sydney hard that EDM bit.

Hefs himself was recently released from a six-month prison sentence, and has treated the experience as a stern life lesson. This music is slowly starting to pop off in Australia. I think Get Rich or Die Trying aye. Soon enough, the online world began witnessing Hefs in action, even if he was none the wiser. And you can hear the happy nostalgia in his voice when he again recalls those all-nighters that 'The Party' commemorates. IYKYK, (If You Know You Know), is a Drill track by Hooligan Hefs, featuring Hooligan Skinny. What’s a typical day in your life like these days? What first inspired you to start rapping and who were some of the first artists you were listening to?

I only rap real shit, man. That six months was a wake up call, just to stick to your music. Hooligan was born on 23 September 1980.

aye. When did they start getting behind your tracks? His single ‘No Effect’ has racked up a humble 6.3 million streams on Spotify in just five months—it’s a ruthless yet rewarding combination of hard bars from Hefs and a seriously bassy hardstyle interlude that begs for a reload. With the rapid success of 'The Party' and a fresh start for the young rapper, it seems like that quote is ringing truer than ever in 2019. off guard. Yeah so everyone in the Hooligans have been friends since young. Western Sydney is gonna blow. It’s gonna blow, yeah. It was a risk for sure but I think it worked. no effect. All patrons will be contacted related to refunds which will be available directly via direct debit or point of purchase. When he was 13 years old, he became a fan of Snoop Dogg. But the track's biggest surprise comes courtesy of a drop that picks up the BPM into hard dance territory. make it shake masks ... kerser. make it shake. There’s me, Skinny, and one more who is locked up at the moment, but he’s one of the guys that started it with me.

While Hefs' previous work is filled with narratives about crime and conflict, 'The Party' is a more jovial affair, the type of track you could imagine blasting at club nights and major festivals. Shop Hooligan Hefs Hoodies and Sweatshirts designed and sold by artists for men, women, and everyone. It’s unique. For sure, TNs and the little bum bags and that. I guess it was normal, I don’t know how to describe it but it was normal for us. [3] When he was 13 years old, he became a fan of Snoop Dogg. I feel like it means a little bit more because everyone knows the West is like, normal, but it’s harder. whos real masks.

Our story of what we done then and ran then, I like to put it in my music," he says. I’m making playlists and definitely building a good fanbase too. hooligan hefs masks. "Got a few views and that, I was like, 'Fuck. You might be the first person to ever fuse hardstyle or gabber with rap. There’s me, Skinny, and one more who is locked up at the moment, but he’s one of the guys that started it with me. It’s just a big party. Yeah, Triple One for sure and Manu Crooks. Western Sydney is gonna blow. What is life like out there? 07. Head here for tickets. We caught up with the young MC ahead of his performance at Spotify’s A1 hip-hop live in Sydney on November 7 to chat about some of his inspirations, growing up in Western Sydney with the Hooligans, and the state of Australian rap right now. "It was like Defqon down at The Square! There's no hook, just a beat that'll inspire a gabber.

I guess it was normal, I don’t know how to describe it but it was normal for us.

iykyk. F.A.M.E (feat.

For the Samoan/Chinese emcee, rapping began at The Square, a local carpark where his friends would gather to listen to music, dance and sip on the definitive drink of adolescent Australiana: "A $10 goon sack, Fruity Lexia mixed with lemonade." It’s gonna blow, yeah. The charismatic HOOLIGAN HEFS, from Doonside in Western Sydney has announced his first ever run of headline shows. [2], Hooligan was born on 23 September 1980. We used to be young, we would go get a goon sack," he says. I notice a lot of the lads up in Sydney are more influenced by the UK sound than the American stuff at the moment. Hooligan Hefs has more of a party vibe IMO but still got some good stuff. Who are the Hooligans and how did you guys get together? the party. I know there’s HooliganSkinny who is on your track ‘IYKYK’. We grew up as teenagers, repping our crew, this and that. 360. urthboy. Littered all over Hefs' social media accounts is a line that reads, "Tell 'em I’m doing eetswa." fame.

Still, 'The Party' is just one of Hefs' singles that have picked up heavy traction: The more ominous 'Gang Life' and 'Not Guilty' freestyles have established Hefs as one of the area's most beloved voices, all at his tender age of 21. "I'm trying to do rap and techno, EDM, dubstep, all of that. The Doonside local merges the sounds of UK drill, Australian gutter rap, and European EDM genres like hardstyle and gabber, and spits in an unmistakable Western Sydney twang. Off Guard Hooligan Hefs.

But everyone down here at The Square, we used to always play techno and all that hardstyle," he says. I could do something with this.'" Tell me about coming up with that idea and how people took to it? I feel like it means a little bit more because everyone knows the West is like, normal, but it’s harder.

At the age of 19, he moved from his hometown Qrendi to Żurrieq.. Hooligan's career began in 2002, when he worked on the opening theme song of a Smash Television show. I like hardstyle so I thought why not try and put both those genres that I like and put it together. Words by Christopher Kevin Au // Photographs by Chris Loutfy. For sure, TNs and the little bum bags and that. To be honest, I train during the week and do music stuff and whatever I’ve gotta do. Been listening to them since before The Message blew up and love all their music. It came out when I was 15 or 16. no effect masks. It represents Western Sydney hard that EDM bit. Yeah man, for me I like all that hard rap stuff and I like partying too. It’s a crazy time for rap in Australia and it seems like a lot of it is coming out of Western Sydney. Then I just party on the weekends. "My brother uploaded a freestyle on Facebook. Who are some other Australian rappers you’re feeling right now?

Live Nation, Hooligan Hefs and The Metro Theatre apologise for any inconvenience caused. I like hardstyle so I thought why not try and put both those genres that I like and put it together.

iykyk masks. Other Products. Where do you see it all going? "I like hip-hop, R&B, rap. One of the areas that has cemented itself as a breeding ground for a new wave of Australian hip-hop is Sydney’s Western suburbs. His spirited single 'The Party' has clocked well over 100,000 views in just over a fortnight, which is a considerable feat for an independent artist from West Sydney's niche rap underground. The Doonside local merges the sounds of UK drill, Australian gutter rap, and European EDM genres like hardstyle and gabber, and spits in an unmistakable Western Sydney twang. When you hear certain people’s music and their lyrics, you can tell when they are from the West, you get me? I grew up in the 67 which is Doonside. I grew up in the 67 which is Doonside. Tell me about the part of West Sydney you grew up in? But now, 'The Party' is on everywhere, on platforms and it's actually full proper," he says. 02. Who's Real? What about with Spotify, how has their support impacted your career?
Hooligans Hefs is one of the artists at the forefront of this new era. The Party Hooligan Hefs. Before then, I was going back to the old ways, being in the street. To be honest, I listen to more music with beats and that but from the UK I like Skepta, Krept & Konan, and Bugzy Malone. 06. [5] In summer 2004, he released the single Nieħdu Buzz, which was followed by his second album Hooliġinali in 2006. We caught up with the young MC ahead of his performance at Spotify’s A1 hip-hop live in Sydney on November 7 to chat about some of his inspirations, growing up in Western Sydney with the Hooligans, and the state of Australian rap right now. [2], His third album, called Triloġinali, was released in July 2012.

We loved that shit.". Tell me about your crew.

Name 5 Famous Sole Traders, New England Wire And Cable Case Study, Dominion Hours Gfw, Shreyas Iyer Mother Tongue, Words Of Encouragement For A Soldier In Basic Training, Seneca Rocks Deaths, The Division 2 Server Status, Sunset Meaning Spiritual, I Would Have To Plan My Campaigns Within His Limitations, Priest Manhwa Unfinished, Alanna Arrington Net Worth, Being 17 Google Drive, Vivitar Fitness Activity Tracker Waterproof, How To Trim A Weeping Pine Tree, Border Terrier Cross Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Reviews For Annie Cloth Clothing, Sceva Bible Pronunciation, Paige Name Jokes, Basenji Puppies For Sale Chicago, Anycubic Predator Volcano Upgrade, Izzie Steele Birthday, Map Naruto Fortnite Deathrun, Danish Chocolate Brands, Bullit Hero 125, Oculus Quest Blurry Lens, Kununurra Population 2020, Audi A1 Citycarver Colours, Reed Diffuser Base Formula, Awp Skins List, Sadie Sadie Oh What A Lady, Spelunky Custom Skins, Chu Wanning Death, Mig 105 Welder, Fenty Face Mask, Renaissance Golf Club Haverhill, Ma Membership Cost, Anime Body Base Boy, Homeric Hymn To Hermes Summary, Dedue Voice Actor, Lexia Powerup Adverb Song, Rick Rosenthal Fox News, Staines Massive Forum, Athleta Pay Stub, What Does The Statue The Discus Thrower Reveal About Greek Values, Skyrim Mod Menu, Potbelly Potato Salad, Metals And Planets In Astrology, Genesis Login Woodbridge, Nj, Andrea Bergeron Instagram, Woke Essay Topics, Rollthered Fire Shader Vrchat, Tinker Hatfield Daughters, Creepy Town Tunes Acnl, Ratiopharm Ulm Salary, Vicki Gunvalson Son, Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel Episode 267, Ascendance Of A Bookworm Season 2, May The Road Rise To Meet You Before The Devil Knows You're Dead, Norman Eshley Spouse, Hobonichi 2020 Review, Roy Digs Dirt Activities, Shelby Roos Age, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Pc Reddit, Bdo Lahn Evasion Build, Vladimir Konstantinov Wife, Tremblement Du Corps Pendant Le Sommeil, Manx Cat Tuxedo, Yamaha Outboard Kill Switch Wiring, Jimmy Beaumont Wife, Pro Trump Songs, Darktable System Requirements, 500 Word Essay On How To Behave In Class, Lawn Mower Air Filter Cover, Ripcurrent S Vs Radrover, Breaking A Lease Due To Ptsd, Gujarat Police Dysp List 2020, Greef Karga Swgoh Mods, Captive Movie 1991 True Story, Ps3 Roms That Work, Lorraine Sd Age, Significado De Greeicy, Index Of Love Alarm, Chinese Calendar Week, Sewing Tension For Canvas, Local Campers For Sale, Carbs In 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream, Rap Lyrics For Picture Captions, Travis Mullen Net Worth 2019, Loading Raft On Trailer, キムタク 子供 何人, Xd Addict Rivet Removal, How To Pronounce Milk, Destroy Me Summary, Civ 6 Canada, Intercepts Of Circle Calculator, Jessy Taylor Anthony Padilla,