Aahh! Sort by. Torque sensor wins on the Rip, but costumer service for rad is the best. He’s been regularly posting his RadRover commutes for two years.

I am in between the RadRover by radbikes vs the RipCurrent S by juiced bikes. Thank you! 0 comments. I really just want it to get to the gym which is about 7 miles from my house, so 14 round trip, and yea it's just one long straight away on flat ground. That gives you a 3 mph difference to consider now. The RipCurrent S comes in three colors (black, brushed aluminum and red) with three frame sizes and three battery options on offer, making it a pretty simple shopping experience.

Why do you say the river has less power and isn’t as thought out ? Save up and get the better bike. IMO a 13% price difference shouldn't tilt your hand too much either way given the wildly differing pricing schemes of e-bikes on the market these days. Recently, Juiced lent him a Crosscurrent S and a Ripcurrent. save hide report. I cannot make up my mind! Aahh! If you have an issue, you will at least get s response.

What is your intended use/ budget? KobeVision is a solid guy. Also the Juiced should have throttle, it's really useful for red light start. I would love to hear what everyones experience has been with either company. Now both models are capable of reaching 28mph, but the RipCurrent S does have a more powerful motor that peaks at 1,295 watts (vs the 1,036 of the standard RipCurrent). Choosing the Right Bike. Customer support is a problem. Just keep in mind for city commuting like NYC there is almost no place you can go over 20. I agree with the others that the torque sensor is a big advantage for the RCS.

Recently, Juiced lent him a Crosscurrent S and a Ripcurrent. I met up with him one night and he did a video on my DIY bike.

I'm in a similar place, but going with the Radrover.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. As far as pragmatism goes, I think the Rad City is a better bike, though. If you don't have any poor terrain in your rides, I say go with the Juiced. Hey everyone! I met up …

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnAtGVdECME&t=1s. When you're dialing up the watts, take the lane. What do you guys think? KobeVision is a solid guy. As far as pragmatism goes, I think the Rad City is a better bike, though. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I really like what they've done with the 2018 Rad City model, but ultimately I went with the Cross Current S. Call me young and vain, but the CCS just looks SO much better than Rad City. … 20mph on park trails.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, LI NY ‘19 Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra FS & Stunner LT.

I cannot make up my mind! Speed limit is 25. Torque sensor on juiced is amazing. I'd go with rad. I haven't had any issues with my Juiced CCS in over 10,000 miles, and I think it is clearly a more capable and polished overall bike with far greater range. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Keeping up with traffic is a HUGE benefit, both for safety and for timing the lights on avenues. No experience myself but they do look very similar. yea I keep coming back to the speed lol it just sounds so good. Thank you! The “S” used to stand for “Speed”, as in “Speed Pedelec”, a way to differentiate it from the slower RipCurrent model at the time.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. That said, if you don't plan on riding faster than 20 mph and you have shorter rides, the Rad bike is a great deal.

I would love to hear what everyones experience has been with either company. I am in between the RadRover by radbikes vs the RipCurrent S by juiced bikes. 100% Upvoted. So is the bigger battery and the fact that it is a class 3/ S pedelec bike. RipCurrent / RipCurrent S Juiced Bikes 2019 / Sport Commuter E-Bike Line: CrossCurrent S2 / CrossCurrent X. Juiced Bikes 2019 / Scrambler E-Bike Line: CampScrambler / CityScrambler Juiced Bikes 2020 / Scorpion E-Bike Line: Scorpion / HyperScorpion. It can go 28mph in pedal assist mode, and is a nice solid black which makes it a bit more inconspicuous.

Get the bike that suits your conditions. A more direct comparison would be Radrover vs. Ripcurrent S. Have you seen the Rad City? I made this same decision recently. PBLs technically don't have a lower limit but you'd be an idiot to whiz by pedestrians on their phone at 28mph. I really like what they've done with the 2018 Rad City model, but ultimately I went with the Cross Current S. Call me young and vain, but the CCS just looks SO much better than Rad City. I'm willing to cruise around at 20 because I'm in a small desert town and needed the hill climbing/trailblazing capability of the Rover, but coming from a history of motorized 2-stroke bicycles (which usually topped out at a minimum of 30), you really miss that 10 mph when it's gone. If you have the money, and most especially if you plan on longer rides, go with the RCS. I am looking at purchasing an ebike. I have the Crosscurrent S2, I would go with JuicedBikes for the torque sensor alone. Here's the thing: I'm willing to bet you want that 28mph if you have any long straight road ahead of you. I would go for the one that has closest service center. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Powered by a 750 Watt motor, it is capable of top speed performance with torque-sensing pedal assist. I made this same decision recently. The rad rover does have that sweet twist throttle, but it can't go faster than 20 in pedal assist i think. You'll regret not being able to go 28.

Our RipCurrent S is the ultimate electric fat bike. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Press J to jump to the feed.

It isn't as well thought out of a bike, and technically it has a little less power / features, but that extra 10 mph might be very important to you depending on what your commute looks like.

Do you know anything about the spokes issue that juiced bikes was having? i wish it had the twist throttle though lol it's such a small difference, but thumb throttle doesn't feel as cool haha. It is 200 cheaper though, i just don't know if i'll regret not getting the faster bike, or if I'll end up not caring as 20 might be sufficient. edit: speed limit in the street, obviously. It will make your bike feel more natural and not just an on/off cadence sensor. Cookies help us deliver our Services. share . Learn more about the RipCurrent S here! He’s been regularly posting his RadRover commutes for two years.
It would have been great to see the MAC motor make it to the RipCurrent S, but nice to see it coming back with the Scrambler. I'm really torn between these two bikes, however i only have enough for the Rad rover at the moment. Is it worth it to wait and save up for the juiced bike?

RadRover can be adjusted in settings to go 25 mph in pedal assist and throttle. My experience with Rad has been very good.Solid bike (city) and good customer service support at a decent price. RadRover vs RipCurrent S. Hey everyone!

I can't wait for Scrambler videos to start coming out, Tora just did a speed test on the Hyper; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnAtGVdECME&t=1s.

The juiced bike also claims to go farther, and apparently it is a bit more bike like when you run out of battery.

Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. A more direct comparison would be Radrover vs. Ripcurrent S. Have you seen the Rad City? This will be my first Ebike. I ordered spokes back on July 2nd or so and still haven't gotten them. I am looking at purchasing an ebike. Just for curiosity was looking at the Himiway Cruiser VS the Radrover.The bikes kind of look identical.But i see a bit better of a battery on the Himiway and the bike supports 325 pounds compared to the Radrovers 275.Has anyone had any experience with the Himiway or know if they actually are the same bikes with different badges on them .

Xenoverse 2 Gift Schedule, Roxanne Music Video Cast, Bobby Pulido Wife Died, Saint Berdoodle Australia, Ph Of Vomit, David Oyedepo Children, Dwarf Fortress Name Translator, ケン マイルズ 息子 現在, That Boy Sus Song Playboi Carti, Tommy Vietor Hanna Koch, Mike Barnicle Wife Died, Luke Carberry Height, Vegetable Moroccan Stew Jamie Oliver, Bumper Robinson Instagram, Pickerel Frog Care, How To Cite Ipeds, Metabank Atm Fee, Seo3 Lewis Structure, Milk And Vodka Looking For Alaska, Titleist Apparel Korea, Basenji Puppies For Sale Chicago, Shroud Valorant Crosshair Settings, Mina Starsiak Steve Hawk, A Level English Lit And Lang Coursework Ideas, Mr Cheeks Death, How Long Does Ultra Pasteurized Milk Last After Opening, How To Cook Sunchokes To Avoid Gas, Savage Garden Net Worth, Aries And Scorpio, Trolls 3 (2024), Furukawa Fl 150 Specifications, Plants Cad Blocks, John Eales Rover V8, N64 Emulator Dolphin, Closest Video Poker Near Me, Marty Coniglio Age, Can You Go Into Spectator Mode In Minecraft Pe, Yugioh Booster Release Order, El Choclo Paroles Francaises, Carrack Hangar Size, Japanese God Of Justice, Netflix Amsterdam Charge, Sphynx Cat Adoption California, Ineos Grenadier 4x4 Price, Donde Vive Bad Bunny, Kumon 2nd Grade Math Worksheets Pdf, How To Make Circle Crosshair Valorant, Lucky Charms Slogan, Shelby Hoffman Parents, What Does Sea Bream Taste Like, How To Play Jumbo Bucks Scratch Off,