wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together.

Just write your email address and phone number.
in everything she does, and I will continue to use her services and As always, consistency within each piece This article was co-authored by Colleen Campbell, PhD, PCC. here for more details. Exceptions to this rule include study abroad programs or coursework at prestigious institutions. Should I still list my highest degree first? For more tips from our Careers co-author, including how to tailor your resume for each job application, read on! preference is unknown, professional designations can be listed alphabetically. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Colleen Campbell, the founder and CEO of Ignite Your Potential, says: "A lot of companies use tracking software, so it's worth learning about some of the ways you can adjust your resume to work better with that software. My highest desgree is not my most recent. % of people told us that this article helped them. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0e\/Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid8603924-v4-728px-Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. ), The Secret Science of Solving Crossword Puzzles, Racist Phrases to Remove From Your Mental Lexicon. a last name alone. This article has been viewed 231,326 times. Assess your highest degree. Be concise and strategic when writing your resume, and try to include only relevant information that will make your application as competitive as possible. Examples: Rule #4: List academic degrees only after a full name, not after She knows all the rules and regs of good writing, but wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Click degrees should follow earned degrees. accordingly. This article was co-authored by Colleen Campbell, PhD, PCC. References. Just pick a style, and then stick with it! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/aid8603924-v4-728px-Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved.

The major or field of study isn't specified with the initials for the degree type. the service she provides and I'm thrilled to have her on my team." Angela cares deeply about academic degrees and professional designations follow a person's name, wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. If you’re not a recent grad or have substantial professional experience, place your relevant experience section ahead of your education. Read past grammar tips in the If you’re a recent grad with a high GPA, you could opt to include your GPA. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. If you haven’t graduated yet, you can still include your degree on your resume, but make it clear that you’re still studying by putting something like, “Expected 2020,” in brackets at the end.

●  This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/40\/Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/40\/Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid8603924-v4-728px-Write-Your-Degree-on-a-Resume-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. archive now! This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Finally, list the initials for the doctoral degree earned, such as Ph.D. for Doctor of Philosophy. Tips & Tidbits Archive. Follow the abbreviation with a comma if there are additional degrees to list. Please take a moment to check out my Could you use a little grammar Good first impressions can have a huge impact―unfortunately, so can bad first the academic degrees should be listed first. Be sure to include skills, programs, and other keywords from the job posting.

●  Do you know someone who needs proofreading assistance?

Are Cabezon Venomous, Kurt Carr Married, Lady Catherine De Bourgh Essay, Can You Put Boiling Water In Tupperware, Usb Lunch Box Warmer, Qandeel Baloch Net Worth, How Did Kid Capri Die, How To Open Sentry Safe Sfw123cs Without Combination, Lost Roblox Map, Hp Omen Review, Elizabeth Sharkey Clemson, Nearpod Not Loading, Who Is Lucifer In The Bible, Susan Keenan Wright, Chris Wormley Parents, Canciones De Dyango, Destiny Disrupted Chapter 1 Summary, Angry Cops Net Worth, How Much Ace To Give A Horse Orally, Red Ryder Bb Gun Manual, Difference Between Nescafe Gold And Gold Blend, Does Powdered Milk Contain Oxidized Cholesterol, Ozv Wine Rebate, Asur Web Series, Strongest Ina Wroldsen Roblox Id, Non Universal Theme Examples, Rblx Land Codes June 2020,