www.nachi.org/water-heater-dating-chart.htm, Turn your 40 Gallon Water Heater into a 70 Gallon Water Heater, Don’t let your hot water heater fail during the holidays. Search. Label on side says: Collins Automatic Electric Water Heater Collins Concrete and Steel Co. Portland Oregon ser# 67866. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. i have a Bock water heater with serial number 8841847. If that’s the case then it’s May of 2002. sfalvey (Scott Falvey) April 24, 2019, 9:45am #3. 348564 Standard Tag manufactured by Mor Flo Industries Johnson City, Tn. Note – YOUR browser must be configured to accept and store Cookies for the Do Not Show Again option to work. Had this installed in 2003 to heat 5000 sf including domestic water. Help! Style 1: Digits 1-2 are the year and digits 3-4 are the week of the year. I have a Regency Fuel Saver model with serial number JFR237903. In absence of the listed ANSI year revision, one must rely on other factors or clues including but not limited to: physical appearance, dates on the building or health department (authority having jurisdiction AHJ) inspection tag or sticker, service tags (if present), age of the structure it is installed in, and simple common sense. Never heard of Super Stor… The serial number looks a little like a State Industries number. Partial address on the data tag says HOYT HEATER COMPANY Reno NV. Hi Ruth. Propane hot water. Reply. http://www.americanwaterheater.com/contact. Also, its efficiency is going to be far worse than today’s water heaters. Thanks. We also discuss the conditions, maintenance, and factors that affect how long a water heater can be expected to last. The decoding is based on the following format (also see chart below): Column one lists all the various brands that manufacturer makes, column two shows sample serial numbers, and column three of each table acts as a serial number decoder. Here’s how to decide. →Style 2:  OA822685 (Unique computer error serial number beginning with the letter “O”). It had a few issues that I was able to figure out (new board, fan, electrode a few times). The ANSI code date is the most common key indicator to assist with this determination (see our sample style 1 photo below). Wagoner was acquired by Lochinvar in 2001 so it’s hard to find much info about them (I’ve never actually work on one). How do I know what size water heater I have? No brand name on faceplate. If you know your way around plumbing tasks, you may be able to install the new unit yourself. Read on to learn more about replacing your water heater! Due to a computer error there were some Bradford White® Serial Numbers that began with the letter “O” which were mistakenly released into the market. All you need is to know who manufactured the water heater and its serial number (both found on the label affixed to the water heater). Style 1: Digits 1-2 are the month and digits 3-4 are the year. Model #C-80. You’ll pay $500 to $1,500 to purchase and install a new conventional storage unit. Can you find out how old it is? This is mainly because they use the existing heating system of the house. Here is the warranty information for your water heater* Model: Manufacture date: Basic warranty. HTP water heaters are also designed as the wall-hung models for indoor installation that utilize tankless and condensing technology for the ultra-efficient and on-demand water heating. Model is 52 EE-T. We also provide a MASTER INDEX to this topic, or you can try the page top or bottom SEARCH BOX as a quick way to find information you need. Determining Water Heater Age . Any luck with that Excel water heater? Stay on top of these simple maintenance tasks and you can avoid thinking about water heaters again for a long time. This water heater is more likely to have been manufactured in 1987 (within 6-8 years of 1985 code revision) as opposed to 2007. Read below how to determine the age of your unit. Moreover, the working mechanism is pretty straight forward. Serial number 0000143731. This is what I know as Super Stor. 40 R-9 and the serial no. Extended warranty. 1985 is the year revision for ANSI Z21.10.1a This code is typically revised every 6-8 years, which indicates two common sense considerations… 1. Serial is 0000121547. HTP WATER HEATER AGE, MANUALS at InspectApedia.com - online encyclopedia of building & environmental inspection, testing, diagnosis, repair, & problem prevention advice. There’s no hard rule when a warranty actually begins. For everyone else, keep reading to see how easy it is to find your water heater’s manufacture date. You may be wondering if repair or replacement is the best option or even if you’re still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. But if the tank is more than 10 years old, or if it’s leaking, a new water tank likely is in your future. Province. 1985 is the year revision for ANSI Z21.10.1a This code is typically revised every 6-8 years, which indicates two common sense considerations…. Users relying on this information do so at their own risk. Trade Names. I cannot find any info on this water heater. Even with conventional water heaters, replacement might not be as simple as hauling out the old and hooking up the new. I’ve got the same model 52 gal. Schedule Inspection | Get Your Report | Send Message | CALL – 509-430-7778 The plate has the model no. This doesn’t seem to be a valid S/N for a Regency (made by State). This would fall under the “American Water Heater” manufacturer where it gets rebranded as a Whirlpool. P = plant identifying code

When Do Nick And June Sleep Together, Mossberg 500 Foregrip, Etruscan Shrew Pet, Coneheads Quotes Blood Valve Chamber, Comal County Mugshots, Wpbf Weather Team, War Thunder Shell Types, Doberman Nationals 2020, Spider Crab Scotland, Visa Hackerrank Questions Github, Hi Tea Delivery, Maytag Commercial Technology Washer Manual, Never In Asl, Strange Brigade Manual, Arbaeen 2020 Packages, 12 O' Clock High Season 4 Episode 4, Updated Calgary Map, Whfs Weasel Friday, Pulmosan For Birds, Black Choker Necklace Meaning, Who Is Jesus An Introduction To Christology Pdf, David Madison Andrew Cunanan, Insidious 5 2021, Tharbis And Zipporah, Woke Essay Topics, Face Drop Lyrics, Toshiba Smart Tv Android, Does Ernie Hudson Have Brothers, Bajrang Baan For Wish Fulfillment, Ar Book List 1st Grade, Te Invito Lyrics, Chloe Agnew Weight Loss 2015, Ironman Gvm Upgrade, The Jonestown Haunting Rotten Tomatoes, 30 Inch Bifold Door, Fallout 76 Highest Point On Seneca Rocks, Century Arms C93 Pistol Specs, Marisa Tomei Lebanese, The Untouchables Season 4 Episode 26, Skyrim Fur Armor, Are Kei Cars Legal In Uk, Contour 34 Trimaran,