In March 2011, Aiko made her return to music with the release of her first full-length project, a mixtape titled Sailing Soul(s). In March 2016, Aiko announced a collaboration album with rapper Big Sean, under the name Twenty88, their self-titled debut album was made available to stream exclusively on TIDAL for four days, and was made available for download on April 1. Namiko is a frequent feature on her mother’s Instagram account. my baby graduated from the 6th grade today Congratulations Nami Love ❤️, A post shared by Jhené Aiko Efuru Chilombo (@jheneaiko) on Jun 9, 2020 at 8:08pm PDT.

The former couple first started dating in 2016 and confirmed their split by Mar. [7] In 2013, Aiko appeared on Big Sean's single "Beware", also featuring Lil Wayne, which became her first top 40 single on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. At the time, she was known as B2K member Lil' Fizz's "cousin", though she is not actually related to him. [29] Jhené also has songs featured on the soundtracks of Barbershop,[30] The Master of Disguise,[31] You Got Served,[32] The Proud Family[33] and Byou. "[123], Aiko also credits Brandy as a major influence, saying, "I always say the person who taught me how to sing indirectly because I listened to her all the time was Brandy. On 27 August 2013, Jhene, along with her older sister Miyoko, her daughter’s father O’Ryan and her daughter Namiko were involved in a car accident in Los Angeles.

Pittsburgh", "Lady Gaga Scores Second No.

Jhene Aiko also encouraged this year’s scholars while celebrating her daughter’s accomplishment. Aiko later became part of a music band called B2K at the age of 12. Jhene Aiko comes from a family with a vast musical background. Jack Nicholson’s Son Ray Nicholson: His Personal & Professional Life, Who Is Camia Marie? READ ALSO: Sheila Walsh net worth, family, biography. By profession, her father is a pediatrician by profession. Before the demise of her brother, she had recorded a song named “For My Brother” specially dedicated to Miyagi. [91], On March 16, 2016, Aiko and Oladipo "Dot da Genius" Omishore revealed they were married. [80] Aiko toured with Del Rey from January 5 to 13. Jhene Aiko is an American singer and songwriter born to parents of mixed ethnicity, Aiko was married in the past and also has a daughter. [2][3] It was used as a marketing tool, suggested by her labels Sony, The Ultimate Group and Epic Records, to promote Aiko through B2K and attract an audience; nonetheless Aiko affirms that she and Lil' Fizz grew up together and were close like family.

Her mother is of Spanish, Japanese, and Dominican descent. On September 27, 2017, American singer Lana Del Rey revealed that Aiko would be opening for her on select dates of her concert tour entitled the LA to the Moon Tour during January 2018. [37] The mixtape featured collaborations from Miguel, Drake and Kanye West as well as others. Less than a year after their marriage, their relationship turned sour and Jhene filed for divorce on August 9, 2016, citing irreconcilable differences. Aiko covered "In a World of My Own / Very Good Advice" from the Disney film Alice in Wonderland, the cover was included on the "We Love Disney" compilation album which was released in October 2015.[78]. "That's when I decided I would 'sail' myself rather than sell myself. Jhené Aiko's Daughter, Namiko Is Officially A Middle Schooler. The couple tied the knot on March 16, 2014. Talking about her education, Aiko was homeschooled as a kid and she finished her education from West Los Angeles College. On March 16, 2014, Aiko premiered a song titled "My Afternoon Dream," produced by Key Wane,[56] along with an accompanying music video directed by Aiko and Krissy. No matter what he puts out, I'm one of those fans. “Never ever stop learning!!

Her family lived in South Los Angeles but their home burned down when she was seven. She later gave birth to a baby girl named Namiko Love Browner. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. [16], She took vocal lessons in Culver City, California, but quit when she unexpectedly got pregnant. Their divorce was finalized in October of 2017. Not to forget, her now ex-husband, Genius produced and wrote the song. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Offset Calls Out Cardi B For Claiming She Doesn’t ‘Clean’ In ‘WAP’ Lyrics With Video Of Her Sweeping, Margot Robbie Trades In Harley Quinn For Ginger Spice In Epic Halloween Costume, Stay Cozy & Warm This Winter In These High-Waisted, Thermal Yoga Pants, Taylor Swift Can’t Wait To ‘Go Back On Tour’ Next Summer: She ‘Misses Performing Live’, Lori Loughlin ‘Scared’ To Be In Prison After Starting Sentence: She ‘Wants To Move Forward’, John Legend Shades ‘Super Group’ Of Rappers Supporting Trump: They’re ‘Called The Sunken Place’, ‘The Good Doctor’: [Spoiler] Returns In Jaw-Dropping Season 4 Premiere Twist, ‘DWTS’ Recap: A Fan-Favorite Couple Goes Home In Devastating Elimination, Dempsey Hope Reveals How His New ‘Project’ Reveals A ‘Metaphorical Peek’ Into His Creative Vision, Stocking Stuffers: Over 10 Presents That Are Perfect Add-Ons To Any Gift, Get Gorgeous Tousled Waves In One Easy Step With This Hair Wand That’s Under $25, Fight The Frizz With This One-Step Hair Dryer That Eliminates Need For A Straightener & It’s 30%, Christina Aguilera Morphs Into A Sexy Devil With Latex Costume For Halloween – See Pics, Zonnique Pullins Dresses Up Her Baby Bump To Be ‘Pregnant Bambi’ For Halloween — Pics, Megan Thee Stallion Cheers Up French Montana As He Recovers In The Hospital — Watch, about their breakup called “None of Your Concern”, Big Sean: Why He's 'Not Upset' About Ex Jhene Aiko's New Song & Shady Lyrics, Jhene Aiko Seems To Shade Big Sean On New Song 'Triggered' After Posting Loving Message For Him, Big Sean & Jhene Aiko Share Shocking Kiss At Concert -- Watch, Nicki Minaj Reveals Au Naturel Baby Bump In Crop Top & Biker Shorts: See Throwback Pregnancy Pic, Chris Brown Would ‘Love Nothing More’ Than A Romantic Future With Ammika Harris After Tulum Trip, Harry Styles’ Fans Go Crazy Over His New Slicked Back Hair Makeover On Movie Set — Before & After Pics, Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson Unite For Cleopatra & Mark Antony Halloween Costumes, Kendall Jenner Cuddles Up To Devin Booker In Photo Booth At Her 25th Birthday Bash — Pic, Prince Charles' Wife Camilla Is Still Heavily Blamed for Him Cheating on Princess Diana, Singles Day Is Almost Here & We’re Already Prepping Our Carts for Our Favorite Shopping Holiday, Good Doctor Premiere: EP David Shore Breaks Down [Spoiler]'s Shocking Return in Pandemic-Themed Opener, Harrison Ford, Mike Bloomberg Praise Joe Biden’s ‘Empathy’ in Zoom Chat, Merrell Becomes First Outdoor Brand to Sell Mixed-Size Pairs of Shoes With Zappos. [42], In 2012, Aiko met with No I.D., record producer and vice president of A&R at Def Jam, who ended up signing Aiko to his Artium Records imprint through Def Jam.

Jhené Aiko - One Way St. ft. Ab-Soul (Official Video) Watch Now.

On 27 August 2013, Jhene, along with her older sister Miyoko, her daughter’s father O’Ryan and her daughter Namiko were involved in a car accident in Los Angeles. [90], On August 27, 2013, Aiko was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles along with her daughter Namiko, older sister Miyoko, and her daughter's father O'Ryan. Is She Married? Aiko is the daughter of Christina Yamamoto and Karamo Chilombo, a pediatrician. As of 2020, Jhene has a net worth of $500 thousand as per Celebrity Net Worth.

The two confirmed their relationship on Instagram in 2017.

How Much Was Gracie Allen Worth, Tennessee Real Estate Commission Disciplinary Actions, Axe Holistic Medicine Reviews, The Fazl Mosque London, Gt Road Drama Cast Ayesha, How To Add Multiple Sounds In Tiktok, Colin Baiocchi Born, Tortie Point Birman, Aurora Mulligan Net Worth, Nipsey Hussle Clicquot Lyrics, Mine 9 Spoilers, Linseed Oil Wine Barrel, Will O'neill Newport Beach Mayor Republican Or Democrat, Hi Folks Meaning, Saryn Prime Nuke Build 2020, Pestle And Ruru Meaning, Crazy La Paint Midi, 3ds Otome Games, Rylynn Name Meaning, What Does The Statue The Discus Thrower Reveal About Greek Values, Steve Gullion Wiki, Jenna Lee Fox News, How To Test Thermistor 3d Printer, Red Fox Labrador, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte Head Rolls Down Stairs, Michael Hancock Net Worth, Apellido Araujo Origen, Ray Emery Wife, Explosion In Hertfordshire Today, Mugshots Bartlesville Ok, Adley Stump Husband Blake, Gavin Degraw Wife, Lexi Chicago Pd Season 6 Episode 16, Right Hand Meaning, Arts And Crafts Of Luzon,