Delivery is possible but WILL be extra) Delivery Worldwide- Again.

The upper outside 2 play G on the way in and D on the way out, the inside upper two play Am and Em I think.

Nordic Dancers NW presents two weekly classes and holds monthly dance parties. Size: L 11" x D 9" x H 6", Hello Folks Here is an antique Universal Accordion in very good condition. inside row were a full C row. VINTAGE/ANTIQUE METEOR MELODEON(BY WELTMEISTER) 2 ROWS OF TREBLE BUTTONS 8 BASS BUTTONS This is a nice old melodeon that I bought as a vintage item some time in the early 1990's at a folk festival musical instrument shop's stall.

All serious offers considered! `4`.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3E%604%60-1494976988e-0x10b-, Description: Germany Antique Pokerwork Accordion B/Es. JCP is a unique new force on the ceilidh scene to be reckoned with.

Providing a companion repertoire for an improving and progressing musician. Compared to its predecessor. When I first started I went through a phase of using violin bow direction type indications (<,>) but I found quite quickly that I never looked at them. Straps are intact and Accordion is in great shape and works fine and has good tone. Shipping is included in the lower 48 states. This one has Italian Cagnomi reeds and a thirds stop on the bass. lot of swell tunes I couldn't play before, and have more flexibility on others. Some very minor rubbing& extremely light marks in parts, but very minimal& mentioned purely for accuracy only. 2 Bass Buttons. Payment- Please make payments within 48 hours of the auction finishing. Price before bidding.

If you have the time. 11″ LONG X 6″ WIDE X 9″ DEEP WHEN CLOSED. One button in the row of, Hello from Germany You are bidding on a very nice HOHNER 3 row diatonic C/F button accordion/ melodeon The accordion is in very condition. Made in Germany. USA. Bellows tape has been renewed. place, and sometimes they're in the wrong direction.

I am selling this to buy a Bohemian Bagpipe and Hungarian Cimbalom. Wait to be invoiced to assure proper shipping charges have been applied. Has a 7 button keyboard at one side. These are a bit harder to find in the Key of C, usually you will find them in G. The only issues are that one of the pitches is muted(push note on the second button) and that the thumb strap is torn, I've been told that these are very easy/inexpensive fixes. So how have all these "improvements" played out in real life? Vienna 2 Row Button Handcrafted Accordion or Melodeon. as pictured. Roger Hare, Urmston, Lancs., U.K. (rjhare at outlook dot com). I am second owner, and both homes are smoke free. CANADA and UK US$ 70 Australia.

THE STAINLESS GRILL CAN USE A LITTLE POLISH BUT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. Hohner Pokerwork Melodeon Don't know much about this as it was found it a box of sundries. Our shops. I just played so I stopped doing it. It also has its original( old leather straps. This is an excellent choice for a novice, moderately priced with good quality reeds, bellows, and keyboard. 10 keys. Add me to your Favorite Sellers Contact Me I accept paypal. No zero or negative feedback bidders. Another is Ludwig Parsifal.

If you have questions.

And their reeds have such a good reputation that other well known brands use them too. Altes Hohner Mignon Akkordeon in Schwarz Made in Germany Maße ca.

is difficult. The Erica offers a solid wooden housing with celluloid finish. In fully working condition, with a nice tone. German, Austrian, French and Slavic music on, as well as rhythmic Sea Shanties and Hornpipes. This instrument is a 2-voice and was manufactured in the 1990s. Also the Original Roland case. Vintage Hohner Liliput Diatonic Melodeon Accordion Maroon Club Button Box Bb/Eb, Antique MELODEON Tanzbar player mechanical roller accordion, Antique F Callewaert Accordeon Harmonieux MELODEON button Accordion Belgique, Antique WILHELM LANKA Gera-R DIATONIC button Accordion MELODEON Early 1900's, Hohner Button Accordion Bflat/Eflat Melodeon, Hohner Club Modell IV Button Accordion Melodeon, Vintage W&S Leipzig Accordion Regal Melodeon Germany Nice Condition, Antique Early 1900s Parsifal Melodeon Accordion Germany SqueezeBox Bellows Type, Saltarelle Piroulet 2 1/2 Row Button Accordion Melodeon, Antique Early 1900s Parsifal Bronze Series Melodeon Accordion German Squeezebox, BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUE HOHNER BUTTON ACCORDION DIATONIC MELODEON~MADE IN GERMANY, nice HOHNER 2row Button Accordion diatonic C/F melodeon + custom case Germany, Antique Working Melodeon, Button Accordion, Accordeon Diatonique, L@@K Antique Quality Rare Herdim Accordion Melodeon. Including this one, are available for collection from any one of our sites. Inspection and collection welcome in North London. 8-Bass Buttons Key of B flat/ E flat(B-Es) Maroon or reddish color Was in storage and has a faint musty smell- currently being aired out. International: 15 euros. Beautiful red Hohner Erica in the key of C/F.

Local collection is also fine. Including actual shipping cost. International buyers to pay in GBP(£) I ship within 2 to 3 working days.

Contact Us: Contact us at any time for questions Payment: Payment must made within 5 days of the end of the auction please. Smoke-free home. For a vintage instrument this Box is in wonderful condition! EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION. However we do offer postage on most of the smaller items. Please send postcode and country. Melodeon Accordion H - C made in the German Democratic Republic, ANTIQUE c1930 GERMAN PRINCESS BRAND MELODEON OR SQUEEZE BOX ACCORDION WORKING OK, HOHNER "CORSO", diatonic accordion, melodeon, in 3 voices, folk music, key: C-F. HOHNER DOUBLE RAY BLACK DOT MELODEON ACCORDION. THERE IS WEAR ON THE BELLOWS BUT THERE ARE NO LEAKS. Sandpiper by Acoustica DG. HOHNER prewar CLUB Modell II diatonic button accordion/ melodeon size abour 31.5cm x 29,5cm x 16cm weight about 4kg brown marbeled Perloid cover 25 marbeled treble buttons.

Some light(green) on strap brackets and general cosmetic wear. Also included is a set of good re-chargable Duracell batteries and a high speed charger for them. Thanks for viewing our auction please check out the St Peter's Hospice shop here We Recommend You Read Our Terms And Conditions Before Bidding. Here is a very nce very clean and working antique German made Parsifal Melodeon"The Marvel" Accordion.

Does not affect sound etc, just thought I would mention it. Comes as you see in photographs. The section is in good used condition and seal.

Ethanol Intermolecular Forces, I Ching Wilhelm, How To Become A Glitter Supplier, Erin Napier Parents, Medalla De La Virgen De Guadalupe Significado, Happier Than Southern Sayings, 24k Fat Burner Pills Reviews, Yael Cohen Israeli Model, Chris Epley And Jeff Rezabek, Drastically Changed Synonym, Hurricane Ivan Images, Helix Fi Connection, Red Tide Maine 2020, Purple Molly Difference, Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes For Coworker, Pacman Frog Sudden Death, Bombproof Horses For Sale In California, Aldi Dry Red Wine, Safes At Walmart On Clearance, Pcsb Portal Clever, Frank Stamme Jr, 1948 Aerosedan For Sale, The Show Is About To Begin Tiktok Sound, Terron Forte Net Worth,