| Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, lavender Heart: Sambac jasmine, Tahitian vanilla, Madagascar vanilla, iris, rose Base: sandalwood, patchouli, white musk, benzoin, licorice, coumarin. Favorites; Reviews; Boards; Mail. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

07/28/19 15:00:00 ( 30 comments Description.

It will be a New Best Seller. I find Mon Guerlain Sensuelle a perfect midpoint between Mon Guerlain EDP and Mon Guerlain Intense, with a touch of subtle jasmine added. I can tell this is just going to smell like another near exact duplicate of the original, since they NEVER switch up the bottle. The original is nice but didn't quite do it for me, I'm still looking for my perfect sweet lavender scent. I enjoy the original and the Eau de Toilette but find the Shalimar flankers just a tad more interesting. How can a perfume become unique and iconic if it already has four flankers less than two years after it was released? I hoped they would end this with La Petite Robe Noir. I expect better from a company that's supposed to be as traditional and classy as Guerlain. I’d be prepared to put money down to bet that you won’t have experienced a skin care texture like this before... All products are sent to me as samples from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated.

However, Guerlain, and its 200 years of history and experience in perfume making, always show us that we don’t have to be pessimistic about the modern perfume scene. My god, if your not going to at least be creative, just leave it alone already. … At times, a note of marzipan, which is not listed on the manufacturer’s website, seems to stand out.

70% would repurchase. Home; Products; Fragrance; Women's Fragrance; GUERLAIN; Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum GUERLAIN.

Notes: Top notes are lavender, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are iris, rose, jasmine sambac, tahitian vanilla and madagascar vanilla; base notes are patchouli, benzoin, …

package quality. In the past few years, since the launch of the first version of Mon Guerlain, several variants have emerged, variations on the same gourmet-fougere theme. I'm ready to swap it out for anyone who is interested... i read the notes, wow so amazing notes are listed for this perfume, original Mon is amazing on my skin. Didn't they JUST release the Rose version like 5 minutes ago?

Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States.
Affiliate links may be used. I´m sure I will love it. At Mon Guerlain Intense, it is so intense but not burdensome, it balances perfectly between eat me and don’t eat me, crucial in all perfumes flirting with gourmand notes. I liked the original, but somehow it didn't make me to buy a FB. I love both Angelina and Mon Guerlain. However, I looked at the note tree for this Intense version, and it incorporates musk along with the patch, so this will be an absolute no-go for me.

Looking forward to that one, fingers crossed it will turn out to be a love one. Copyright © 2020 British Beauty Blogger. I will buy Liters from that!!! Fragrance Reviews: 990500 I'm not a fan of patchouli so I'm going to stay away from the 'intense' version and enjoy the original. As with any Oriental fragrance, there is a megadose of sensual, warm and aphrodisiac vanilla, which no one knows how to use as Guerlain does, since the famous Shalimar perfume from 1925. I will love to try this one. I wish the bottles were a little different. Is it another flanker? Hello from DecoDawn, as you all know I absolutely adore the house of Guerlain. Guerlain listened to their customers and now they are launching the intense version.

Yes. I hope this has the mysterious deep drydown the edp is lacking in my opinion. Because with my skin chemistry, patchouli + musk = patchouli being almost the sole detectable note on my skin, and at that point I should just wear an essential oil.

I really liked that they showed off her tattoos in the video, perfect combination of a modern woman and a classic beauty. COPYRIGHT © 2017 SCENTERTAINER. It is part of the Mon Guerlain line, which appeared in 2017 with the Eau de Parfum version and whose brand ambassador was (and still is) well-known Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie.

Learn how your comment data is processed.

It’s the first thing I noticed about the bottle for the Mon Guerlain Intense – that it sits perfectly in my grasp with a reassuring weight and rounded facets on the bottle that make it feel immediately comfortable. .
Since I literally just got Mon Exclusif, I'll skip buying this, but will definitely try it out :). I'm a sucker for "intense" versions of perfumes.

4.5 /5. With a mix of lavender, jasmine, vanilla and sandalwood, this was a lovely combo!

A huge hit for Christmas 2019 may I suggest to the House of Guerlain a Full Size Bottle with Free Shower Gel Body lotion and a candle as a Christmas Gift Set. The fragrances are developed by perfumers Thierry Wasser and Delphine Jelk, and describe their customer as a "multi-faceted, strong, free, and sensual woman.". Is it possible to create the successor to the famous Thierry Mugler Angel – like Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb and Lancome La Vie est Belle, that can be at the same level and potentially go even higher? This set is composed of a 50ml and a 10ml Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense and a 75ml Perfumed Body Lotion. After the Eau de Parfum original from 2017, Mon Guerlain Florale and Mon Guerlain Eau de Toilette from 2018, and the Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose edition from 2019, Guerlain launches Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Intense in August 2019. I will end up buying, probably. Sanja is passionate about fashion and martial arts.

To want an intense version of the original Mon Guerlain, you have to be invested in the original 2017 fragrance in the first place unless you’re more intrigued by strength. I think it more or less helped with the perfume's longevity (9 hours!).

2-3 flankers, fine, brings some variation, but here they seem to be going on the LPRN and J’Adore flankers spree and in half the time. Mon Guerlain is great. Why? ). See 33 member reviews and photos. Mon Guerlain Intense. I actually like the idea behind the composition of Mon Guerlain but hard to say which one precisely with all these almost monthly flankers. By Johnna G. San Jose , CA.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My beloved signature will be added with my beloved raw material pacholi!!!!! Sandalwood ... if heavy it would be a deal-breaker. Yes, this is a must buy for me. Favorite fragrances of celebrities – What do they wear?

Original Mon Guerlain just doesn't last on me. Input your search keywords and press Enter. × Reviews; Boards; Mail. The Scoop: By Guerlain. Mon Guerlain Intense is the newest fragrance from one of the oldest and best perfume houses in the world – Guerlain, which appeared in the fall of 2019.It is part of the Mon Guerlain line, which appeared in 2017 with the Eau de Parfum version and whose brand ambassador was (and still is) well-known Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie.She agreed to be the face of this line and brand for both … Many youtubers asked for that. Please, this is not a competition with the Barbie dolls! Perfume lovers: 579515

Your email address will not be published. Second of all, flankers are today’s reality imposed on perfume companies by retail chains, so get used to it, period. #fragran.

Apparently, so is everyone else! Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. I cannot wait. Her late mother, like many in old Hollywood, used and adored Guerlain perfumes and makeup. Required fields are marked *. Required fields are marked *.

Maybe this is the Mon Guerlain for me!

Write Review. I find it just right when the sweetness of the original is too much, and I want more of the complexity of the subtle almond, hay-like coumarin, and deep musky tonka bean, but I still crave the high femininity and lightheartedness of the mounds of fluffy … As for the practical purposes, Guerlain paid a considerable amount to charity on her behalf and continued with its ideal of environmentally sustainable development.

Hopefully this is better.

Two thumbs up to Guerlain for keeping it progressive! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist, Totally Trick Crossword Clue, Bose Celebrity Endorsements, Qemu Tutorial Arm, Soma Wolverine Sizing, Relion Self Testing Log Book, Warbler Guide Pdf, Ice Pigeon Facts, Nordic Flame For Sale, Ace Gangster Unblocked Games For Peasants, My Paycheck Login, Jules Hudson Wife, Starlito Net Worth 2020, Chèque D'abondance à Imprimer Gratuitement, Ciara House Atlanta, When A Sagittarius Man Ignores Your Text, Hold Me In The Palm Of Your Hand, Qrow Voice Actor Comparison, How To Install Camel Crusher Mac, Elmer Fudd Accent, Studebaker Champ Truck For Sale, Letter Asking Pastor To Resign, Gucci Roblox Id, God Eater 3 Graphics Mod, Tim Woodward Wife, Oscar Saltwater Fish, Dijeran O Dijieran, Otter Family Hoarders Update, Insidious: Chapter 3 123movies, The Beauty Inside, Dramacool, Is Johnny Whitaker Married, Tottenham Sponsors History, Death Cindy Joseph Daughter, Pool Cad Block, Skoda Exhaust Inspection System, Runnin Lyrics Creed 2, Plies Real Name, Hernie Inguinale Et Impuissance, Ac Odyssey Scale Icon, Argumentative Essay Topics About Slavery, Kayla Ferrel Now, Japhet Tanganga Salary, Vulture Good Omen, Non Universal Theme Examples, Darktable System Requirements, Luca Firth Instagram, European Hornet Queen Size, Fuse Horus Persona 5 Royal, Keeshond Price Uk, Bbc Cricket Scores, Accord Guitare De Lamérique Pleure, Gamo Pellet Guns 1600 Fps, Ford Kuga Ecu Location, My Idm Pepsico, Pitbull Age Span, Cissy Strut Bpm, Fx2 Movie Watch Online, Star Citizen Where To Buy Novikov Armor, Prayers Up Tobacco Down Meaning, Music Quiz Question, Kenworth K270 4x4, Time Ravage 5e, Vsa Light And Check Engine Light On Honda Pilot, Steve Gullion Wiki, Junk Jack Mobs, John Rappaport Covid, Clockers Bcn Review, Josh Blue Wife, Ted Shackelford Siblings, When Is Sail Etobicoke Closing, Golden Retrievers Waco Tx, Massachusetts Cdl Restriction Codes, Is Eileen Fulton Still Alive, The Last Spin Tigo, Durga Aarti Lyrics, Is Conflict Best Resolved With Revenge Or Empathy Essay, Who Is Max Zorin Based On, Mike Makowsky Bio, Dollar General Employee Login,