Enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, and then try again. The confirmation number must also be attached to the animal. We found 20 checkstations that match your criteria. Ohio’s hunters checked 14,115 white-tailed deer during Ohio’s 2017 two-day deer-gun hunting season, Dec. 16-17, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR). Membership here is free but we guarantee that the collective knowledge of our members will be worth much more to you. I like the new system and heres why. ). The Ohio Division of Wildlife is preparing to change the way it does business, eliminating deer and turkey check stations and streamlining its fishing and hunting license sales. remain as to how accurate this system will be in terms of measuring harvests and population

The ohio division of wildlife says it will phase out deer registration stations or check stations as ohioans call them by 2010. i miss the check stations, but i appreciate the convenience of the new system.

By other news april 22 2013. Since 2002, OhioSportsman is proud to be the oldest and largest hunting and fishing outdoors community in Ohio. The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Tons of deer.  Attach the completed game tag to the deer or wild turkey at the pl…  Visit any authorized license sales agent. We'd really appreciate it! The completed tag must then be attached to the deer or wild turkey. Today’s story revealed that successful hunters will not only ultimately buy all licenses online in the state — they’ll register their deer by phone. Hunters are also reminded that deer must be registered at the closest open registration station within 24 hours of harvest. document.write('