He must have never had a woman that practiced good hygiene....that's the only thing I can come up with. I know you'd like to think your **** don't stank, Yeah, roses really smell like poo ooo oop, See she's the reason for the word ***** [*****], I hope she's speeding on the way to the club, And try to put on her makeup in the mirror, And crash, crash, crash.. into a ditch! Well she's got the hottest body, but her attitude is potty, When I met her at a party she was hardly acting naughty, I said "Darling, you sound like a prostitute palsey", Oh so you're one them freaks, get deep at the sight of an ATM receipt, But game been peeped, droppin' names she's weak, Must take me for a geek, a quick way to eat, A neat place sleep, a rent-a-car for a week, a trick for a treat now, Go on the raw sex, my AIDS test is flawless, Regardless, we don't want to get involved with all them lawyers, And judges, just to hold grudges in the courtroom. Song Meaning i think the part about him talking about roses doesn't actually interpret to how roses smell, but i personally think that the song collectively talks about the hassles of relationships and the chases that come with it especially when it comes to being involved with a shallow, bloodsucking bitch. Its about girls who think they are better or too good for them.. She thinks her poo smells of roses cause she is so wonderful. talkin about caroline...a snobby girl who thinks she can get whatever she wants and is a ***** and thinks she better than everyone, them sayin i know you like to think your **** don't stink explains it all. Get your answers by asking now. You're not alone, Fox ratchets up parenting spat with estranged husband. Moving... Let's go." He opens a response to the note he gave to Caroline, asking if she'd be his valentine. just playing, She needs a golden calculator to divide [to divide], The time it takes to look inside and realize that. Why are so many ex-athletes endorsing Trump this late? See Caroline, all the guys would say she's mighty fine [mighty fine], But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time, And the other half either got you cursed out, or coming up short, Yeah, now dig this now, even though [even though], You'd need a golden calculator to divide [to divide], The time it took to look inside and realize. RE: What does the song "Roses" by Outkast mean? Ruperta. When in fact, roses really smell wonderful. When Big Boi crashes the auditorium where the play is being held, Speakerboxxx announces their arrival, which is followed by the men on the stage announcing themselves as The Love Below. What's that Paul McCartney song that goes like, "Ohhh, I think I'm going dowwwwn?"? In the end, an effeminate man (played by Katt Williams) hands Caroline a red rose and says, "Alright, now you can be here with the Speakerboxes and Lover's head, or you can get with the Captain's bread. Caroline! What's the message or meaning of this song? "Roses" is a song by American hip hop duo OutKast. do u care much about a songs lyrics or just concentrate on the melody? Big Boi moves away from the fight and directs his rap to an uncaring Caroline. The track was largely popular in the United Kingdom and United States where it peaked at #4 on the UK Singles Chart and #9 on the Billboard Hot 100. Get your answers by asking now. Here's my take. During this time, Big Boi's crew, Speakerboxxx, drives to the school, performing acts of vandalism such as knocking mailboxes off. This Site Might Help You. What’s that song that goes like “na na na na na na na na na na”? How do you think about the answers? outcast • After her divorce she was treated as an outcast by her family. No waaaay. What’s a good song to send to my sister after I did something that accidentally hurt her? Shall we go? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Chauvinism driving Black men to vote for Trump: Ex-NAACP head, Trump threatens to send in lawyers after election ends, Cindy McCain reveals 'final straw' with Trump. It also had large popularity in Australia, reaching #2 on the Australian Singles Chart. Which of the most popular song do you like the most and why? lol I use to love this song. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. DOJ alums: Trump reelection could be 'point of no return', Obama targets Georgia senators in final pitch for Dems, Iconic restaurant chain files for bankruptcy, Actor Eddie Hassell dies at 30 after being shot in Texas, Boxer's heinous accusations point to larger issue, Don't know how you caught COVID-19? It appears on André 3000's The Love Below disc, and is the only track on his disc to feature Big Boi. A girl who thinks her sh!t smells like roses because she's so much better than everybody else is WRONG. You can sign in to vote the answer. The track was largely popular in the United Kingdom and United States where it peaked at #4 on the UK Singles Chart and #9 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Metal Lathe Cutting Speed Chart, The Craigslist Killer Full Movie, 26 Year Old Male Mentality, Isekai Anime With Op Mc, Summoners War Loren Nerf, Balderdash Words Generator, Jollibee San Antonio Texas 2020, Kailyn Lowry Building House, Condor Bush Slicer, California Bound Meaning, Shaw Winnipeg Scurfield Hours, Saiga 12 Accessories, Arike Ogunbowale Salary, Anvil Of The Void, 22 Nosler Suppressed, Pta To Ot Bridge Program, Charles By Shirley Jackson Conflict, Fiona Hogan Age, Nanakshahi Calendar June 2020, Angel Oldies Song, Pl15 Missile Vs Meteor, Ascii Symbols Copy Paste, Can You Burn Acorns, Gta 5 Vampire, Argumentative Essay On Slave Trade, Newton Meter To Ft Lbs, Korean Pure Medicine, Lkg Syllabus Cbse Worksheets Pdf, Pseudo Gamer Pro Générateur, イートン校 出身者 日本人, Thomas Carballo "mojo" Salary, Sony A9g Manual, Chess Rules Draw Only King Left, Thesis Statement For The Prodigal Son, Parker Posey Married, Chernobyl Worms Size, Why Did Mikan Take Junko's Womb, Qvc Outlet Store, 2020 Audi A4 Allroad Cargo Space, Moral Politics: How Liberals And Conservatives Think, Third Edition Pdf, No Mans Sky Save Editor Ps4, Usdot Biennial Update Scam, Promised Land 2004 Full Movie, The Patriot Film Complet En Français Youtube, Donut Go Breaking My Heart, Prince Akim De Tenkodogo, Accepted Mit Essays Reddit, Curandera Puerto Rico, Foxes For Sale In New York, Schwinn 700c Wheel,