Also her DEF break and Heal Block come in handy to deal bigger damage while making sure it doesn't heal back up.

Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena.

Welcome to the monster list! I am just salty about that bitch Perna doesn't get any rework. What a nice side effect on Fire Sylphid's Sacrifice now. •Her skills are perfect for GB12, DB12, NB12, ToA (Normal & Hard), and Dimensional Hole to stop the bosses from moving. Fran gets a 0 power nerf so obviously it does nothing. I am most salty with Kahli's nerf. Subreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. I think the change is going to make her easier to kill but still strong. Mid Low Mid Low Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters by 18%. •She's great for RTA and Guild Offense for turn denial. You cannot tell me that's fine. 1. Aegir also gains ATK bar boost if he strips enemies ATK bar. Akroma buff does nothing. My Beth is so ready!

Loren has a similar role in Steel Fortress B10 as she does in Dragons B12 and Giants B12.

NB12 (10/10): All of her skills are multi hits which is great for breaking through the bosses shield. Pls nerf loren it gives people the ability to complete with full ld5 team whales and we dont want that. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This page will be updated frequently to include all the monsters in the game! :-), Oh wow Wind polar queen finally buff.... Gj. 35 Min Lv. Verdhile’s passive increases your attack bar while Loren decreases your opponents. Perna isn't the issue, violent runes are. That Kahli nerf is gonna screw up my guild wars offense and arena offense. Each attack has a 60% chance to remove one beneficial effect and disturb the HP recovery for 2 turns. Note: if you are sacrificing too much tankiness, and she's not surviving, just reduce her damage output with more hp.

Will have to test him out when the patch goes live. DB12 (10/10): Loren has a similar role in Dragon's B12 as in GB12. People mentioning her being used in a Hathor team in RTA and complaining about her only. Just have Loren stop them from getting a turn. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ARE NOT ASSOCIATED, AFFILIATED, ENDORSED, OR SPONSORED BY COM2US. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

•Because she is a Nat 3 she needs really good runes to shine. I don't get why the majority of people feel the need to think this game needs to appeal to people to make it more convenient for them. Multiplier: 125% x3 of the ATK stat before reduction, Silver-plated Bullet: Attacks the enemy 2 times with holy bullets. You also want her to have good speed so she can strip more often. Tldr; quit bitching, grind more, or deal with it. If she only reduced attack bar by maybe 45% at max, and didn't have a slow debuff, I think she'd be fine, Despite the fact she has a strip, Tho at the same cost she wouldn't be completely coccock blocking a unit from taking a turn entirely I which a unit should never do to begin with. 125% x3 Cross Fire: Shoots 3 projectiles, with each projectile having a 30% chance to slow the Attack Speed for 2 turns. Posiedon buff seems weird but solid. http://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/10603. Try to get her to 85% Accuracy(Every monster has a built in 15% resistance). Believe it or not...it kinda puts people into a couple different positions. I've used Loren with Hathor and Jeanne a while back for a fun turn denying RTA team, I was able to beat a pretty large group of teams with little to no difficulty because of how Loren would attack down one unit. by MamaCashuu April 29, 2020 0 2 Changelog New Floating Video Floating Video Video guides will now scroll with you […] About Camilla, I faced many Camilla in defense and luckily pulled her not long ago. Guild Wars (10/10): Loren is extremely useful monster here, her ATK bar strip and buff strip is great for some Guild Wars offense comps. Loren stops them from getting a turn. If you cannot find a specific monster, use th She's best as a bruiser. He might actually be marginally more useful now? Resistance is generally last to consider, and you never want to add more resistance at the cost of your other priority stats. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Overall you want her to be fast, tanky, and accurate. At the same time I am all for balancing the op ld nat5s as well. ofc if i had camilla I would say the exact opposite, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. Skillups Needed: 10 (Use Family Skillups). Maybe not at her job, but overall kits. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. Cause it is clearly rewarding the essential focus of any gacha game...grind. Another good combo is Loren and Aegir with 2 Atk Bar Strip and 2 Buff strippers. Your goal is to get her on Violent/Revenge to make her the most efficient for dungeons and reduce her 2nd skill cooldown as she tends to waste it often. The fact she can reduce attack bar by 60% every turn while also applying a slow debuff and defense break is actually pretty big, A fast enough Loren can pretty much practically stop a unit from moving entirely, And with violent proc's, Hold back another unit. RTA (10/10): Loren is picked quite often to due to her overall strong skill kit.

brutal order is the 3rd skill for light polar queen, nothing happened to wind one yet... Not happy about Vero nerf but definitely stoked about the Hell Lady buffs. List is [here] (http://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/10603). immunity unit? •She's one of the best debuffers in the game with ATK bar strip, defense break, and speed slow.

In the early-mid game, it's important to make sure she can survive being hit by the bosses.

Though loren seems op shes a f2p option for everyone who arent lucky enough to pull tiana and hathor to put in a team like mentioned above, and loren is also not the only mon who can take turns away entirely for example Lapis has on her s1 can take away 75% of atb, and plenty other options too like u said just ban her or use her too :).

Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the … The use of library is limited to the followings except the individual listening. •Her AI is derpy and she wastes her strips a lot. I know com2us will go after her after the nerf to Shren. You're having trouble against that many defenses? She is a very reliable defense breaker and can put up big damage.

I say good. NB10 (10/10): She is amazing in Nerco B10 because she has tons of Multi-Hits and helps clear the waves faster with AoE defense break. •The Light Cowgirl, Loren is an amazing monster useful throughout the whole game from beginning to end. There are still units that outshine Loren. She can even strip a buff off a enemy and force them to not be able to get a turn again. Viva nerf should be good, hope it's enough.

DB10 (8/10): Shaina is still great for DB10 even after her nerf. ToA (10/10): She is the best when it comes to the 100N and 100H bosses since she can keep everyone at bay while your damage dealers nuke them down. Like a mini Hwa of sorts. If you’re looking for detailed rune and stat builds you should take a look at. [Automatic Effect].

This comp is great when you are facing a team with annoying buffers. Also her DEF break and Heal Block come in handy to deal bigger damage while making sure it doesn't heal back up. Asima buff seems cool but idk if that was needed, never heard anyone talk about her positive or negative. Why do I feel like in F1 everyone and I mean EVERYONE has either Gianna or ragdoll.

What people like you always forget is one little thing ... the people that whaled out to get those LD nat 5s also have Loren. Build your own shit ton of Loren comps.

This makes people quit the game. Ik people jk about it. Find it hard to deal with a shit ton of Loren comps? Each tab lists the different element monsters.

Loren stops them from getting a turn. Learn About Runes, Drop Locations, and More! Rift of Worlds (4/10): She does offer a lot of debuffs and can be used here but there are a lot better options available. Her 6 slot should be HP% to increase survivability.

Infinite Campus D214, How Much Did A Newspaper Cost In 1945, Christopher Mason Model Wife, Peggy Dulany Children, Compliance Movie Ending Explained, Applebee's Baby Back Ribs Pork Or Beef, Are Komodo Dragons On The Galapagos Islands, Birmingham Roller Pigeons For Sale Craigslist, Dwarf Fortress Name Translator, Bryn Hoppy School, We Got It 4 Cheap Dorian Electra, Nick Bryant Liberal, Karaoké Année 80 Avec Parole Et Voix, The Show Is About To Begin Tiktok Sound, Rangbaaz Phirse Real Story, Jeannine Taylor Friday 13, Non Universal Theme Examples, The Reluctant Dragon Comprehension Questions, Fg4h2272uf Home Depot, Dryden Air Crash Passenger List, 49ers Contracts Expiring 2020, Jimmy Coonan Wife, Declan Murphy Svu, Ham Sandwich Meme, Duracell Advert Elephant, Fugaku Uchiha Mangekyou Sharingan Abilities, Shank Vs Stab, Kirk Herbstreit Wife Age, Slam Dunk Vs Kuroko No Basket, Living In Aruba, Heavy Sniper Sound Effect Fortnite, Talking Baby Parrots For Sale, Stephanie Goff Nbc Reporter, Argumentative Essay On Robots, Penguin Diner 3 Unblocked, How To Hatch Slug Eggs, Filtre Aesthetic Tiktok, Mara Operator Pack, Lee Williams Just A Matter Of Time, Everton Gremio Fm20, Torey Krug Wife, Westerlay Orchids Promo Code, M1 Carbine Archangel Stock, Superman And Me Response, Fedora Silverblue Vs Nixos, Durban Folding Bike Costco, Why Did Mcdonald's Stop Selling Steak Egg And Cheese Bagel 2020, Ohlins E46 M3, Does Green Tea Stain Teeth, Nukala Surname Caste, Audi Mmi Manual, Moo Moo Moo Moo Song, Ozik White Tie, Cute Seafood Sayings, How To Do Dubbing Effect On Tiktok, Adam Peaty Net Worth, Athlon Midas Btr Review, Jean Inness Cause Of Death, White Candy Bar Names, Belgian Malinois Oregon, Most Expensive House In Greenland, Polaris Rzr 900 Top Speed, Sadie Murray Married, Michel Bouchard Eugenie Father, Hamilton Falls Vt Deaths, How Much Is Tommy Caldwell Worth, Rap Ni Andrew E,