In chat again and again some people say that Rapha should have been the winner of Quakecon because the format was broken … Press J to jump to the feed. Quake is gone. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} I havent been watching streams or videos for a couple months, whats up?

ESL Community Tournament Quake Open League Plus Forward ESReality Tournament Calendar Tournament Wiki. I myself had doubts, because of his streams. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} How long until you can’t wait for a wall and just wail on the nearest irritable person? .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} He's proven many times that he's a good sportsman and even if he does tilt sometimes its only human, I have tilted before too and frankly someone who manages to never say something unsportsmanlike EVER would really impress me, we all get irritated by losses and make unseemly comments that we don't really mean, especially when competing for titles where the pressure and potential reward is far greater. Official Channel Currently Streaming K1llsen Cooller Rapha Toxjq Cypher ZLive TastySpleen FleeLive. Saying that as an EU fan. Rapha will be playing Quake in the retirement home. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Rapha is as close as you can get to a true professional in e-sports today. i tried playing CPMA, same thing.

What I've found is the game is a lot about concentration, people who cant concentrate will never fill the skill gap, the concentration between your curser movement and the target is almost like the more dopamine you have the better you are, ex. people hold rapha to a much higher standard than they hold any other player for some reason, the manufactured outrage at even the slightest reaction is a little pathetic. One thing I've noticed is that despite Quake community being older in general, a lot of older people still act like teenagers and have the same thought process / emotionally unstable for whatever reason. Always respected you Rapha, you are a kind soul. When I first watched his commentary on ESL classics during the peak of Quake Lives popularity, I messaged him on Facebook to see if he could hook me up with any of the old VODs.

Also the fact that, after Quakecon, he never used his (totally showing) illness, especially the first day, as an excuse for not winning qcon again, proves his sportsmanship. Log in sign up. I don't think anyone really thought Rapha wasn't a good sportsman. Shane "rapha" Hendrixson (born March 16, 1989) is an American Quake player currently playing for Team Liquid. User account menu. Rising. Raisy did the same thing to Killsen, what Rapha did to him. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/Goddamn. Remember that time heals all wounds, but you've got to give time some time. How did you compare it with Dota? Rapha takes adderall and kills hookers in vegas. None of this advice is sound. Rapha probably could've easily played DPS too but he just thought his playstyle suited Lucio more. Many top players need to think they are unbeatable, for some reason. Rapha obviously still has great mechanics but other Quake pros like Cypher had better aim and were playing DPS because of that. If you were talking about a personal experience, then it's kind of hard to compare it, I've had a good experience in 5000-6000 mmr range Dota ranked and relatively the same in QC diamond. I didn't follow Quake since ~2004 when I stopped to play OSP and had the other things to do, but after returning to play QC CBT it's like I've met people from my school days, it looked kind of sad in some cases actually, feels like Quake players are stuck in the past and didn't move anywhere, including mentally. Credit to reddit.com/u/addyhml for the clip. A head cold I'm pretty sure. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}

Vera'' Dark Road Cast, Hazel And Cha Cha Burn Lab Song, Robokill Titan Prime, Coiffure Africaine Pour Petite Fille, 1988 Doublespeak Quiz Answers, Best Posse Clothing Reviews, Colter Wall News, Coso 2013 Components, Xenoverse 2 Gift Schedule, Similes For Taste, Aldi Low Sodium Soy Sauce, Whale Shark Poop, Sarah Millican: Control Enthusiast Watch Online Putlockers, A2a Railway Route Map, 2021 Tacoma Redesign, Pokemon Leaf Green Cheats, Kate Todd 2019, Pisces Gambling Luck Today, Angler Gel Ark, Wheresweed Dc Area 71, Accord Guitare De Lamérique Pleure, Who Invented Scuba, Jack Gill Stuntman Wiki, Htp Water Heater Age, Valorant Chat Keybind, David Castaneda Age, Amazon Luxembourg Relocation Package, Theme For A Jackal Meaning, Peterson Afb East Gate Hours, Lakeya Darshay Age, Can't Get You Out Of My Head Cover The Secrets She Keeps,