A realistic horror experience of exploring a missing woman’s phone. Per usual, multiple endings are available and are determined by the way you play and what you’ve uncovered. Plot Edit. Bad Endings Edit Mina Edit Unlike the first Simulacra you can choose to play through the game as a junior detective or a seasoned investigative reporter, which makes the story line different based on your choice. Recover lost files, piece back corrupted data, and retrace her final steps. FOLLOW US. You are given her phone to conduct an unsanctioned police investigation, and piece together the mystery surrounding her death. Another new addition is hints for when you get stuck and/or stumped, which the previous games don’t have. Reporter 2, a first-person survival horror.

You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is.

About This Game The follow-up to the critically acclaimed SIMULACRA, SIMULACRA 2 expands on the found phone horror format with inventive new apps, a more complex narrative, a larger live-action cast, and a deeper look into the darker side of the internet. A dead influencer. You found a phone belonging to a missing person. Like I said, it’s got a good premise, but with these bugs that set me back two-three hours, I can’t give it the full five stars.

Maya, an upcoming influencer has been found dead, and an obsessed detective suspects foul play. It wouldn’t let me open up the other apps, go to the home screen, nada. Find her before it's too late. This time, with the help of police resources you have to solve the death of a young influencer by restoring and looking through her phone. AVAILABLE NOW FOR $4.99. October 30, 2019. Here you'll find a guide to getting the endings in Simulacra 2. Endings Edit. Simulacra 2 Edit. Description Maya, an upcoming influencer has been found dead, and an obsessed detective suspects foul play. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Piece the truth together by going through the victim’s phone messages, videos, and social media in the follow up to the critically acclaimed SIMULACRA. Maya, an upcoming influencer has been found dead, and an obsessed detective suspects foul play. SIMULACRA 2 is the sequel to the hit “found phone” horror game, SIMULACRA, by Kaigan Games.You need to look through Maya’s phone and find clues to solving the mystery of her death. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. Maya, an upcoming influencer has been found dead, and an obsessed detective suspects foul play. What would you do? More News.

Taylor makes a cameo in Simulacra 2. FOLLOW US. ‎Maya, an upcoming influencer has been found dead, and an obsessed detective suspects foul play. After I exited, the game took me to a screen where the only thing I could interact with was a guy named Greg.

Robert Smithson Entropy And The New Monuments, Fivem Server Hosting, Dennis Schroder Wife, Teacher Record Book Pdf, Bebesita Lyrics In English, Lg Lp1417gsr Blower Wheel, Jackie Appiah And Her Twin Sister, Pumpkinhead Witch Scene, Rok Ranger School, Sonia Forward Curve, Texas Fishing License Over 65, Pino Palladino Pickups, Chaunte Wayans Father, Crystal Bernard Interview, Wow Tsm Destroy, ジャニーズ アーカイブ 保存, Strahd Von Zarovich Stats, Why Did Natalie Taylor Write Surrender, What Color Tights To Wear With Rust Colored Dress, Sun Li Drama List, Lil Durk Mom, Best Nails For Cedar Fence, Cooper Kupp Wife, The Doll Studio, Errol Musk Job, How Long Can You Survive In Degree Weather, Lego Ninjago Tournament App Store, Do Growing Pains Make You Taller, Saved By The Barn, How Old Is Fade Fortnite, How Did Jace Prescott Die Tmz, The Brook At Columbia Homicide, Sunflower Meal Price, How To Remove Whiskey Barrel Lid, What Does Paper Mean In Slang,