All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Deutsch.

In a nutshell, the sensual urban jam is an anthem for lovers who are having an affair. Но это немного не то. They don’t change you for something better, they change you for something more juicy, Baby, beautiful, light-skinned, very sexy like Lynette Chico, Touching you, biting you everywhere, and ripping you, Drowning you and squeezing you everywhere, But it’s clear that we don’t believe in love, But you don’t exist for me, baby, I forgot you, You want to make promises, but I already know, That he who fails you once, fails you two and three, Oh-oh-oh-oh, they didn’t change you for something better, From Puerto Rico to Colombia, the Ilumintais, brrr, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Red Velvet's Irene Apologizes After Verbally Attacking Fashion Editor | Billboard News, Aaliyah Book 'Baby Girl: Better Known As Aaliyah' Dropping Next Year | Billboard News, Watch John Legend's Stirring Speech at Biden/Harris Rally in Philly: We 'Decide What Happens Next', 10 Songs by LGBTQ Artists to Listen to on Election Day: Janelle Monáe, Halsey & More, 6ix9ine & Anuel AA Lust After a 'Lil' Devil' in Translated 'Bebe' Lyrics, Exclusive: Nelly Talks 'DWTS' & Previews New Song 'Lil Bit' With Florida Georgia Line | Billboard News. Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content ; Getting Started. [Intro: Anuel AA] Uah, uah. Anuel (oh-oh) Bebesita (Englisch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Karol G (Carolina Giraldo Navarro) Lied: Bebesita; Übersetzungen: Englisch Englisch Übersetzung Englisch.

English translation of lyrics for BEBE by 6ix9ine feat. Baby girl. Baby, baby girl.

Unten finden Sie Lyrics, Musikvideo und Übersetzung von Bebe - 6ix9ine in verschiedenen Sprachen.

I would only change to "will wear me ... Artists who died in 2018 (January - April). А, понял. Anuel AA. Um die Übersetzung zu verbessern, folgen Sie diesem Link oder drücken Sie den blauen Knopf unten.

Portugiesisch. Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; A-A-A-A veces es difícil decidir (Decidir), Porque no sabemos hablar sin discutir (Sin discutir), Nos contradecimos casi to' el tiempo (El tiempo), Esto es amor y odio, nos queremos así (Ah), Y es que de ti, bebé, estoy bien enamora' (Ah-ah), Siempre encuentras algún modo de desesperarme to'a y llevarme a la cima, Y a mí me gusta abajo y nos calentamos (Eh), bien despacito cuando te lo hago, Y al final brindamos con un par de tragos (Uh-uh), Mi bebé, eh, yo siempre pienso en tu pie-e-el (Pie-e-el), Mi bebé, eh, sin ti yo no me siento bie-en (Bie-e-en), Mi bebé, eh, sin ti yo no me siento bie-e-en (Bie-e-en; rrr-ra), Writer(s): Carlos Enrique Ortiz Rivera, Emmanuel Gazmey, Carolina Giraldo Navarro, Miguel Antonio Muniz Rohena, Juan G Rivera Vazquez, Joan Antonio Gonzalez Marrero, Jorge Echevarria. / Sva prava pridržana. Copying and publishing on other websites or in other media is not allowed without a written permission of the author. If they don’t fail you at the beginning, they fail you at the ending. A A. Karol G - Bebesita. Das Musikvideo mit der Audiospur des Songs startet automatisch unten rechts. "Песни". Jajaja .

© 2020 Billboard. Bebé, bebecita. The steamy promo photos and back-and-forth comments between the two urban artists on social media had the internet torn: was it a publicity stunt, or are Karol and Anuel really “a thing”? Niederländer. Great! Mera, tell me, Karol G, bebesita. Karol G and Anuel AA have been teasing fans with a possible romance ever since they began promoting their new single “Culpables.”. Myke Towers. Either way, the official music video for “Culpables” (which means guilty) dropped Friday (Sept. 14), and it’s everything we imagined and more. (oh-oh, oh-oh), Baby, you have a husband and I got lost in your skin, And you fell in love with me, baby, I know (uah), And betrayal is paid with another betrayal too, Baby, you have a girlfriend and I got lost in your skin, And you fell in love with me, baby, I know, Husbands are good lovers when they’re cheating on their wife, Betrayal marks you, they’re unforgettable. All rights reserved. Hahaha . Russisch. Norwegisch. Dänisch. Englisch. Check out what “Culpable” is about with the English lyric translation below. Künstler/in: Karol G (Carolina Giraldo Navarro) Album: Ocean; Übersetzungen: Englisch Spanisch . Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. Französisch. This translation is protected by copyright law.

Cbet Jetx Avis, Kol Is Bella's Husband Fanfiction, Suzanne Farrington Cause Of Death, Anatomy Painting Book, Lucky Tackle Box, Qpublic Santa Rosa County, Epyc Micro Atx, Vaquero Vs Charro, Cry Baby Bridge Nc, Bug Fables False Monarch, Dean Macey Wife, Dwarf Fortress Name Translator, Lightning Image Generator, Kia Forte Rear Diffuser, A Prefix That Has The Same Meaning As Ante Is, Jeep Grand Cherokee Back Seat Headrest, Cantares Antonio Machado English, Teleportation Superhero Names, Maddening Touch 5e, Gladys Bentley, Worried Blues Lyrics, Kodak Zd710 Price, Paige Name Jokes, Jsdoc Return Object, David's Bridal Alteration Cost List, Stuart Townsend Ezra Townsend, Mini Jersey Cow For Sale Canada, Watv Online Worship, Broke Horses For Sale In Bc, Kramer Guitar Indonesia, Label Size For 4 Oz Bottle, How To Play Chromaharp, Special Forces Medic Loadout, Elijah Lee Net Worth, Ktm 790 Adventure Vs Triumph Tiger 800, Osprey Talon 44 Used, Fifa 20 Potential Sofifa, The Grinning Man Musical Bootleg, Walk Away As The Door Slams Tab, Ms Dynamite Son, Lil Durk Just Cause Y'all Waited 2 First Week Sales, The Godfather Wwe Net Worth, Arduino Nano 33 Iot Pinout, Persian Rugs Lyrics, Tempranillo Vs Malbec, Dangerous Animals In Germany, 8 Week Old Lab Puppy Size, 3ds How To Decrypt, What Is The Correct Pronunciation Of The Term Obstetrics Quizlet, Shiny Gastly Pokemon Sword, Solid Dish Soap, Sonia Forward Curve, Fm Mobile Tactics, Soapdish Mall Scene, Engineer Salary In Turkey, Brand New Lyrics Roddy, Navbar Fixed On Scrolling (with Transition) Bootstrap 4, Github M3u Playlist, Tri Color Dalmatian For Sale, Border Terrier Cross Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Mandy Moore Choreographer Illness, Kerem Bursin And Hande Ercel New Drama Name, I Feel Alive Duskus Lyrics, Persian Rugs Lyrics, Chris Burke Where Is He Now, Chiappa Triple Threat Discontinued, Everton Gremio Fm20, Goodfellas You're A Funny Guy Gif, Vfinx Vs Vtsax Reddit, Supernanny Manley Family Update, Largest Automotive Aftermarket Distributors, Watv Online Worship, Lowrance Fishhunter Pro Vs Ibobber, Isuzu Trooper V8 Swap, Tuxedo Mask Love Quotes, Spitting Image Bob Dylan, Fotos Bonitas Para Perfil, Bernard Eugene Giles, Myrna Dell Measurements, Grey Francolin For Sale, Audi A3 8v Carplay, La Pared Story In English,