Imprinting, but not on babies (bleh). Comments: 6 Kudos: 53 Bookmarks: 21 Hits: 642 And if what he was saying was any indication, he felt some strange pull towards me, too. Una mala elección sobre quien derroto a Voldemort en Halloween, comienza a rodar los cambios en destino de nuestra protagonista, decidirá pelear por lo que la abandonaron o quedarse con su alma gemela WrongBoyWhoLive FemHarry/Klaus. So instead of the hollow being placed inside the Mikaelson siblings, it was locked and placed inside of Elijah. Bella Swan is not who the Cullen's think she is. Soon, she’ll start to learn that life in New Orleans is more complicated than she imagined, and the supernatural there are more ruthless than she thought. What is happening?”.

Part 1 of Bella/Kol; Language: English Words: 2,139 Chapters: 2/? tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1160), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (11), Jasper Hale/Original Female Character(s) (63), Jacob Black/Original Female Character(s) (42), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (157), Alice Cullen/Original Female Character(s), Alice Cullen/Jasper Hale/Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, there will be eventual edward/bella but it aint gonna be fluffy, carlisle and esme are overjoyed to be grandpa/grandma, OC is kinda the matchmaker between edward and bella bc edward is a shy boy, i tried to make it more realistic so cursing is involved, Edward Cullen/Original Female Character(s), Emmett Cullen & Rosalie Hale are Best Friends, Edward is slightly less of a mopey anxiety boy, Lestat de Lioncourt & Louis de Pointe du Lac, Lestat de Lioncourt/Louis de Pointe du Lac, Seth Clearwater/Original Female Character(s), Lauren Mallory/Original Male Character(s). what would happen when the news reached Klaus and just how much blood would be spilled by him and his family because of it? Summary: Bella arrives in forks, completely different. The most shocking part was probably that she was born I the time before the Originals were even vampires. Harry was never the type to discriminate against his lovers on the basis of supernatural species, it was the 21st Century for Godric's sake! It was as if we were magnets struggling against hope to stay apart. I couldn't go back to my family, since my blood lust was so strong. And somehow he keep getting involved with small town drama, and something possibly much bigger.

)Jasper Hale x Fem!OcAlice Cullen x Fem!ocPolyamory but make it slow burn. (I changed the summary because this is my first fic and I didn't know any fanfic terms at first!)

Parce que Hope Mikaelson a une famille bien qu'elle n'ai plus ses parents et que chacun des membres de sa famille serait prêt à commettre n'importe quelle atrocité pour elle. Healthy mix of angst and fluff, tears and belly-laughs.

What if at graduation Caroline confessed her feelings to Klaus and they slept together? How delightfully ambitious,It seems the evening's entertainment has been arranged for, do indulge him sweetheart, he's looking forward to it.After all such Intrepid souls, such audaciously dauntless minds are far and few in between, It's about time he fell in step with another one of your kind. Temptation is powerful and they must tread carefully or else they'll end up lost in the dark, past the point of return. She is a hybrid of a vampire, werewolf, and witch. Now it turns out, she is the mate of an original vampire and it's nobody else than Elijah Mikaelson. on a journey torn between family and the attraction towards a certain original vampire. "The Originals" fanfiction series set ten years after the season five finale,Rebekah Mikaelson is forced to try and reunite three ancient and feuding witches as she prepares to bring her brothers Klaus and Elijah back to life but the road to ressurection proves difficult especially with these warring witches along for the ride, each of them having history with the Mikaelson's as well as some secrets of their own. I wasn't Bella, but for the time being, I could be Isabella." What if Caroline died? Rebekah Mikaelson. That it was the only way to survive, to grow stronger than those who hurt you. Though the more time she spends with him the harder it gets for Caroline to leave. Hopefully, when all is said and done, he'll have something left of himself. But, unfortunately for Harry, this free way of thinking comes back to bite him in the arse as an impromptu trip to New York with one of his beaus leads to him getting kidnapped by two witches.

Because time marches on and waking up as Bella Swan is unfortunate, but it's not the end of the world. Edward POV. Katherine didn't want this assembly, but here she was. Edward smiled. In her short 200 years as a vampire, Bella has already found herself tired of life.

Some canon divergence starting in New Moon, full canon divergence by end of Eclipse. She could at least feel happy about being born as one of Bonnie Bennett’s ancestors and was able to use magic, right? After her disastrous birthday party, Edward Cullen breaks Bella Swan's heart, but she is not so easily destroyed.

He doesn't stop to consider what that might entail him to do....... now he's attending a public high school in a small town in Washington. I know so do you like it.

While there, a certain red head tracked her down and tried to kill her, only for Bella to be rescued by a mysterious, dark-haired stranger. 'Find your mate'.
Please consider turning it on! Miss Caroline Forbes. Bella turned to see Edward holding her. My author's name is also the same. She was going to die, wasn’t she? What if after their meeting in the woods Caroline ended up Pregnant with Klaus's baby? But when she arrives, she finds herself in the middle of a war zone, where vampires, witches and werewolves will do anything to survive. Voldemort has taken over Wizarding Britain, and muggleborn Bella Swan has fled England to live with her father in America. There, Kol and Bella begin a relationship.

American Actress Caroline Forbes didn't know what to expect from a blind date with a British Prince. Part 1 of Bella/Kol; Language: English Words: 2,139 Chapters: 2/? Its been two months since Kol died and Davina feels like she's slowly falling apart. The dawning realisation I screwed up real bad.".

Alright well I gotta go trying to control your husband before he goes on killing spree.

Can someone who is believed to be evil, be the victim in the story or will that someone forever be doomed in their assigned role? “Now as I was saying, a message to your brother, if you will, tell him;On the day of Samhain when the full moon is at its apex, we will arrive at the Abattoir, tell him to gather his men close and his family closer, we will arrive bearing a lost token of centuries past belonging to the Mikaelson Name. So she goes on a date with him. But peace is only pushed further away as Bella finds something deadly coming her way. The Saltzman twins go back to change the outcome of the battle against The Necromancer. “Good. Eternity is Klaus Mikaelson's wife and their marriage is a happy one. This, a blessing in disguise for some, the continuation of a curse for others.

Having fallen in love with the baby, Rosalie couldn't bear to let her go so the Cullen family ended up adopting her. Given away at birth only made her want for a family that didn't even know she existed. Twelve years after he was forced to leave the love of his existence, Edward Cullen is barely keeping it together. One day Louis comes a cross an old diary that detailed his discovery of a different vampire race. But knowing that did nothing to stop the pull I felt towards him. “Edward? Bella and Edward get the horny, angsty love story they deserve WITHOUT James and his coven ruining it all. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (115), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (26), A Court of Thorns and Roses Series - Sarah J. Maas (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (26), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Male Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Male Character(s), Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Marcel Gerard/Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lucien Castle/Caroline Forbes/Klaus Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall & Hope Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s), Hayley Marshall/Original Female Character(s), Kol Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s), Davina Claire & Original Female Character(s), Camille O'Connell & Original Character(s), Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, NO SUPERNATURAL MAGICAL ZOMBIFIED SPERM BABIES, BUT BECAUSE THIS FAMILY SITCOM NEEDS A HOME BASE, Ten Things I Hate About Edward Cullen and Jacob Black, magic literally wants Kol and Klaus to have their loves, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, Slow Burn Katherine Pierce/Elijah Mikaelson, watch the entire Mikaelson family tare city's apart, Stonehenge: The Supernatural Bar in Beacon Hills, everyone we love does not die and get separated from their soulmate, I fix Juli Plec's 'we must kill MC's complex' and let the Mikaelson's win, your life was pathetic, your afterlife doesn't have to be, Various Vampire Diaries Universe Character(s), Mystic Falls thinks Elena and Katherine are cousins, and their mothers were twin sisters which is why they look so alike, Katherine attends Mystic Falls High School because of it, Women of the Otherworld - Kelley Armstrong, Damon Salvatore/Original Female Character(s), Lockwood family is a badass werewolf family.

Will There Be A Season 2 Of My Inner Demons, Savage 110 Tactical 1000 Yards, What Does Zaza Mean Drugs, Grow Celeriac From Scraps, What Does Florence Mean In Hebrew, Tjx Associate Assistance Program, Police Surplus Uk, Bowdoin College Acceptance Rate 2024, La Cornue Vs Lacanche, I Miss You In Ilonggo, Bob Mortimer Stand Up, Mclovin Id Template, Stan Shaw Age, 1320 Sticker Meaning, Jay Jopling Wealth, Fortnite Challenge List, What Happened To Reddit Streams, Gloomhaven Player Aid, Dead Skunk In The Middle Of The Road, The Stillness Of The Wind Walkthrough, Witch Doctor Song Original, Chef Phillip Frankland Lee Wikipedia, Strahd Von Zarovich Stats, Wellstar Pay Period Calendar 2020, Ari Henning Burns, Equal Opportunity In America Essay, Vicki Gunvalson Son, Shivkumar Sharma Nsd, Matt Yang Georgia Tech, Wholesale Wood Farmhouse Signs, Richard Emmolo Movies, Do Monkeys Have Whiskers, Is Kroger Canned Chicken Cooked, Tail Gun Charlie, Autumn Snyder Instagram, North Carolina Speeding Ticket Mandatory Court Appearance, Roger Sant Engaged, Lars Homestead Layout, Adelle Hoarders New Hampshire, Why Am I Seeing Red In My Vision, Essay On Cyberspace And Internet, アメリカ タバコ 人気銘柄, Tony Boselli Optum, Skin Ikonik A Vendre, The Best Things In Life Peter Kreeft Pdf, Hms Glorious Wreck, The Simpsons Arcade, Irish Clan Knitting Patterns, Maggot Brain Tab Solo, Ravi River Flows In Which State, Sauk Centre, Mn Classifieds, Diner (2019) Japanese Movie Watch Online, Joburi De Acasa, Soul Nomad Classes, Lancaster, Ca Crime News, Mediacom Channel Guide Dubuque, 1001 Blagues Courtes, Athena Owl Quotes, 6 Pieces Of Evidence For Continental Drift, Elvira Wayans Cause Of Death, Merrell Twins Quiz Hard, Sadie Sadie Oh What A Lady, Train Derailment Near Hodgkins, Il, Talladega County Most Wanted, Spectrum Modem Specs, Motorcycle Catalytic Converter Scrap Prices, Why Are Scholarly Sources More Appropriate For Academic Research Gcu, Workday Consultant Salary Reddit, Stubben Saddles Review, Ace Card Meaning, Pat Richter Family, Thredup Net Worth, Dynamite Personality Meaning, Mario Kart 8 Best Turning, Security Check Preventing Login, Plantation House London, Kerem Bursin And Hande Ercel New Drama Name, Trove How To Remove Gems, Santo August Son, Allison Hargreeves Quotes, Umbrella Base With Wheels, Longmire Cast Salaries, 1 On 1 Unblocked Games, 22 Nosler Suppressed, Amen Pagan Origin, レムナント 鐘 順番, Wargasm Band Wikipedia, Jack Avery Baby Age, The Unicorn's Secret Reading Level,