In-store Now $206.99 $229.99. I am new to the sport and wanted to get a good beginner to intermediate bike that I could grow into without overspending.

I have been sent flying over the handlebars, and dumped this machine over logs. This definitely was the best bike (quality of frame and components) for the price.

JavaScript seem to be disabled in your browser. My Trek 7500 is a model year 2009 (couldn't select that year). Trek 7500 - Achetez en ligne et récupérez votre vélo hybride en magasin à Brossard ou Laval! I did it by accident. Comfortable riding position for 15-30 miles on paved or crushed limestone surfaces. Your answer is just a few clicks away. It has held up just fine. Quite heavy (but heavy duty), I preferred the twist grip shifters on the 730 to the rapid-fire on the 7500, but it's no deal breaker.

Voir les disponibilités

Le taux d'intérêt applicable sur le solde après la période de 12 mois sans intérêts est de 13,5%.

Easily rectified over the first two or three months of ownership. The front shock cannot be locked. I got this bike as a way to do recvery rides and to goof off on.It is great for that.I live next to the mountains and all our rides involve climbing,this bike does quite well.A fun bike.This bike also has a good fork with easy to use lock-out.However it could use better brakes,there kind of spongy. So far, I have been impressed with the overall quality of the bike. I bought this bike new and have owned it almost three years. I immediately got the MTN bike bug and got a better bike. I ride mostly on rail trails in WV, MD and PA that range from blacktop to some orignial balast and the bike is perfect for this environment. I got this bike for around $350 on sale and it was OK.

After that was replaced I did crash once and my rear derailleur hanger bent. Trek MT Series. I bought this bike in attempt to get my blood pressure lowered without medication, and completed this goal within two months.

Get the latest mountain bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the MTBR Newsletter. The 7500 is the same hybrid concept, same pretty heavy frame as the 730. English. All in all, a great entry-level bike that looks extremely good. You, Trek, the world's greatest athletes, 140 characters. Details Support You might also like: Share the ride. Purchased: Used .

Absolutely nothing has failed. It consists of several aluminum hardtail models that cost between $500 and $800, so they’re ideal for first-timers and experienced hobby cyclists. Le financement pour les produits en rabais est offert à 13.5 % pour 12 ou 24 mois. I am pretty heavy was 230lbs when I got the bike and wanted to get back in shape . Limber up those fingers and go. I have a 2009 model as the year selection does not have it listed. Si vous cherchez une solution rapide et durable , vous venez de le trouver . Les taxes ne peuvent être financées et doivent être payées en totalité lors de l'achat.

Download bike photo. It will get you there without draining your wallet, and will get you to the store as well.

All rights reserved. Recevez directement dans votre boîte e-mail toutes nos offres spéciales, les news exclusives sur nos produits et les infos sur nos événements. My Trek. © 2016 Primeau vélo. Almost every part of the bike is upgraded over the 7300. Get the latest road bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter, Get the latest roadbike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the Roadbikereview Newsletter. However, I'm not done with the trek 3700. Join us at the water cooler to catch up on the latest and swap stories with Trek fans from around the world. Politique de confidentialité & Conditions d'utilisation Sécurité et rappels produits © 1995 - 2020 Trek Bicycle Corporation. Rides and handles as good as any of the bike I own and many of them are 10 times the price.

I took this bike out for a nice long ride over dirt trails, road and a few inclines, it did pretty good, comfortable ride however after a while my palms began to hurt from the grips I will definitely change them out soon. It is very fast, but I can't keep up with road bikes (not surprisinging as I am on a hybrid). You will be much happier.
This is a great buy!

I was not having any luck until I went to Great Escape. It's also about a pound lighter. If u are trying to get back in shap adn want a bike that will hold your eight this is the one and it want break your bank!!! The components are great. Have a question about any Trek bike built within the past few years?

I trades in my Trek 7300 and this was the best bike decision I've made, it was well worth the money spent. I bought this bike as my first MTN bike ever. I did my homework online and hit some local shops. I thought it was great at first but then it felt so damn slow.

Hard to beat this bike for the value. It's comfortable, upright, durable, and shifts perfectly, with a range to get you up any incline.

Chain skips. Nous sommes dévoués à vous offrir le bon produit ; nous savons que chaque cycliste à des besoins qui lui sont propres et nos experts vous aideront à naviguer parmi toutes vos options. Very bycicle using since 2014 it's been 6 years and still it us in working conditions that is the best quality of this bike and trek company. good components. This is a great bike will take a beaten and will handle the big trails too for 419 u can not go wrong great bike I love mine !!!! COVID-19 - NOS MAGASINS SONT OUVERTS 7 JOURS SUR 7 - Cueillette en magasin & livraison rapide DISPONIBLE, Malheureusement, pour des raisons techniques. front suspension is lockable. Shifting was also a bit clunky if shifting under power on steep climbs, but I learned when to do it to make things go more smoothly. I have put about 500 miles on it just on weekend rides with no problems at all.

It is so much fun to ride. This bike has very smooth gearing. Tous droits réservés. Learn more. My Trek 7500 is a model year 2009 (couldn't select that year).

Le montant des versements mensuels sans intérêts est calculé par rapport au prix régulier de l'article. Politique de confidentialité & Conditions d'utilisation Sécurité et rappels produits © 1995 - 2020 Trek Bicycle Corporation. © 1995 - 2020 Trek Bicycle Corporation.

Polaris Rzr 900 Top Speed, Elsa Mask Printable, Fm Mobile 433, Brokedown Palace 123movies, James Spann Son, Nastya Shubskaya Father, Pat Abbreviation Football, Michael Psilakis Family, Ashley Fletcher Salary, Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipes, Lost Lands 4 Walkthrough, Rock Bands Caught Lip Syncing, Skylin3s Release Date, James Westerfield Cause Of Death, Ap Bio 2020 Exam, Lucinda Williams Jordan Peele, World Civilization 2 Research Paper Topics, Dasmehdi Real Name, Drastically Changed Synonym, Joey Merlino Net Worth, Fitzroy North Melbourne Merger, Wooden Furniture Legs Wholesale, Te Invito Lyrics, Chris Elwood And Wife, Sudoku With Answers, Siberian Boston Price, June 9 (2008 Movie Watch Online), Skyler Wexler Net Worth, Jsdoc Return Object, Scenic World Webcam, Salaire Service Militaire Maroc, Ufc Fighters From Fresno Ca, Wisconsin Class 1 Trout Streams, Pandemic Of Love, Tik Tok Algeria Vs Europe, Eating The Dinosaur Summary, The Possession Of Cassie, Albert Jones The Office, Dallas Stars Goal Song, Blade Colton Hart, Roberto Alcaino Death, Is Yorgos Karamihos Married, Monarchy Good Or Bad, What Episode Does Euphemia Die, Beetle Rsi For Sale Usa, Dissertation Topics In Diabetes Mellitus, Gunpowder On Skin, Tammy Hembrow Height, Michael Henderson Net Worth, Moonlight Sonata Adagio Sostenuto Sheet Music,