TLOU for me. There was something about 3 for me that i loved that i place it over 2 but im not sure. I feel like 2 started slower for me but I'll have to replay it to see. The issue I have with it is that, to me, it was different then the other uncharted games. I pointed out how unfortunate getting rid of Amy was in this sub for the last game and got negged to hell because, duh, look who took her place. I needed to survive. Both are so good at what they do, I don't think there's a meaningful way to say which is objectively better. That was brought in the U3. UC4, when compared to its predecessors, is such a massive improvement in every category that it’s hard to believe they’re in the same franchise. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

The story was interesting and well executed, the characters were charming, the set pieces were incredible, the action and shooting was entertaining and engaging, and most importantly it was memorable. Questions like these are so stupid. You're not just playing as Joel, it feels like you ARE Joel. Assassins Creed arguably reached their peak on Assassins Creed II. If any of u r familiar with presentable liberty, it's an indie game that has little in the way of graphics and actual gameplay, but yet it's story is still capable of creating an emotional roller coaster that is better than many high-production games and films. They are 2 completely different games so comparing the 2 does neither justice. But U4 is just on another dimension compared to the rest. Exactly. I wasn't as attached to his journey (though it was fun). The rope and hiking tool were welcome additions in my book too.

The grenade throwback mechanic wasn't in 2. U2 is a very good game but it's not perfect just like U4 isn't perfect. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'm not sure which I like better, I'm leaning towards 2 since I like fast paced crazy fun games that aren't too hard, but 4's story and gameplay are so good- plus I love pirates. I know most people love 2 the most, myself included, but after I beat 4 (late to the party I know), I'd say it's giving it a challenge. TLOU counts to my favorite stories in gaming, Uncharted doesn't. I'm going to post this in both Uncharted and Last of Us subreddits to see the results, I feel it will be interesting. Uncharted 2 for when I want to be on the edge of my seat, 4 for when I want a more personal experience. I was excited by the set pieces in this game (specifically the car chase with Sully) but there was more exploration in this one, which was something that I didn't necessarily enjoy. I pointed out how unfortunate getting rid of Amy was in this sub for the last game and got negged to hell because, duh, look who took her place. I love uncharted 4, but uncharted 2 is on another level in the world of gaming. But I've always felt I was playing as Drake, not really stepping into his shoes. I was wrong. Yea! Thanks, I'll edit it.

Although I love U2 alot, I sometimes feel the whole "U2 is the greatest Uncharted of all time" is kind of a meme at this point. 5 months ago GameSpot Also, the ending is a huge cock slap in the face. it took a few chapters to get into the meat of the game but man throughout the whole thing it felt like the narrative and gameplay were tied for greatness. U2 is still a very good game and sure it is a little more fast-paced than U4, but personally it's also less heart-felt than U4. 2 is a masterpiece in my opinion. There's also so much to discover in the recordings, making it an even deeper story.

The dialogue feels natural, and the story has a consistent flow. But many still regard MW2 as better than ghosts. I think that this makes it kind of the opposite of three, which really focused on spectacle rather than narrative. So much so that I ended up switching the difficulty to Easy mid way through to enjoy the story, but it ended up being too short. Hmm interesting point, I didn’t think about TLoU being relevant on its own, Uncharted definitely requires investment in the series. I get that it may not compete with Uncharted 2 back when it came out, but it’s still an incredible game overall. UC3 came after UC2, and the general census seems to be hat UC2 was a better game. Your hub for everything related to PS4 including games, news, reviews, discussion, questions, videos, and screenshots. I was tense, scared, and relieved in moments of peace. Uncharted is definitely one of my favorite Sony series. And isn't a question like this always subjective? My only gripe is the disappearance of the grenade throw-back (wtf). The largest PlayStation 4 community on the internet. I can appreciate it for what it is, but TLOU isn’t that good of a game. Poor Drake, I didn’t think it would be so one-sided in favor of TLoU! But since U3 was basically U2.5(Now that I think about it...Isn't that good? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. TLOU doesn’t fully utilize the fact that its a game - it’s a slow, cumbersome game. Even though this question is stupid, they are kind of comparable in some ways and this is just dodging the question. Endure and survive! Been a few months. 2 felt faster paced, the grendade throw-back, a good story that felt like it was in the background (which one could argue is better for a game).

How do you mean better game? The gameplay also fits the story, with his grappling hook and high octane combat mixed in with the set pieces. I think The Last of Us. That should be enough to let you know how this will play out lol, I wonder what response you'll get from each sub, TLOU is a masterpiece.

A good game uses the medium to bounce off and expand. One of the crowning achievements in gaming and one of the best single-player shooters of all time.
But the general consensus on the uncharted sub is that Amy was the heart of the game and her absence was felt despite uncharted 4 still being a great game. Newer and bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, So better technology =better game. So all that and more, I give the best title to U4 imo. Great point!

What do you guys think? Considering what Last of Us did in a single game I would say it wins no contest. If we look at the COD series, COD ghosts was newer, on a newer console, better graphics, etc. They're both great games though, I just love TLOU more. It's the best most complete game ever made imo and is the superlative video game, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thelastofus community. I do really like the Uncharted series, though!

See if that helps! I’m not gonna lie you’re the first person I’ve ever met that said Uncharted 4 was overhyped haha. The stealth was cool too . Hide in that house! You're out of the will, buddy. I can't say the same for TLoU.

I thought UC4 was underwhelming with an incredibly cliche ending. The Last of Us, while it has what I can say is probably one of the best stories of all time, its gameplay, specifically its combat, just isn’t that fun. The environments were amazing.

To offer a different point of view: Uncharted 4 is the better game. Overall, I think both are fucking fantastic, and I can't wait to see what TLOUp2 and U4:TLL have in store for us! Uncharted is definitely one of my favorite Sony series. Which is better, Uncharted 4 or The Last of Us? I think story-wise, TLOU takes the cake, but game mechanics and graphics, U4 grabs it instead. Most people on this sub will scoff if U2 isn't put on the top of the list but here we are. I really enjoyed both games, but it's just so emotional and really draws you into the characters. Granted, I haven't played UC4, but just because it's newer doesn't make it better.

Please read our rules before submitting content! For a long time, I have personally given U3 a "slight" advantage over U2 for the new, experimental things that it brought to the table. U2 is a bit of an innocent fun story while U4 is way more grounded and I think that pays off (at least for me). Sometimes nostalgia can be a little blinding. Edit: My memory is jumbled, there is no grenade throw-back in UC2! That's subjective. imo U4 is the culmination of what "Uncharted" should be from now on(if they were to continue of course). I cared about him, but it was like I was just an observing outsider. I think I spent most of 4 being thoroughly pissed at the brother lol. Uncharted 2 became the new gold standard in 2009 and not a lot of games have touched it. The results will be TLOU in this sub and UC4 in that sub. It almost just has better everything(gunplay, better personal story, map design, definately better villains, more mechanics added into combat, more organic setpieces, characters, beautiful graphics, etc). Press J to jump to the feed. Which game do you believe had a stronger story, and why? For the ideal browsing experience, use old.reddit.com for this subreddit. Really? Cookies help us deliver our Services. 4 was slower but more careful with it's plot. Uncharted 4 was great but I could name tons of games that (in my opinion) had a better story.

They're tied in my mind. From the train sequence to exploring the cavern with Tenzin, there were so many unique and interesting parts of this game that, for me, changed the playing field for other third person shooters.

everything was just better in 2. composer, characters, villain, city, set pieces, story and basically about everything else uncharted. I played uncharted 4 first and I was like wow this is probably my favorite game now. Well, I don't think that u can say a game is better just based on what your criteria were. Reactions: gojira96 , …

Uncharted 4 is the better game (newer, better machine and updated engine). Totally agreed about Uncharted 4, Sam was basically being a lying, horrible brother the majority of the game lol.

It's still made very well, is fun to play and looks amazing. So I don't have years of nostalgia for U2 like some people do. 4 is a great game, but for different reasons.

But both Uncharted 4 and The Last Of Us 2 were top tits in the visuals department, and if you disagree, you are quite frankly wrong as fuck.

Besides the story, characters and graphics, there wasn't much I actually liked about the game.

has face mocap. To be honest, U4 was the first Uncharted I played and I loved every single aspect of it. If you want fun action and adventure, go with UC4. This subreddit is for discussing and sharing anything relating to Naughty Dog's Uncharted series of video games on Playstation consoles and/or the bonus adventures in other mediums. It was quick and fun so it felt more like a traditional UC game IMO.

U4 all the way. If you've played them both then you know it is The Last of Us. Depends on what I'm in the mood for really. Driving around in Africa was beautiful to watch but not really engaging to play. Last of Us, without a question. 2 years ago. I loved uncharted 1-3 but felt 4s pacing was awful and it's overhyped overall. Crap, guess my memories fazed. Uncharted 4 is incredible, but it depends on development of characters across three other games. I cared so much about Ellie.

I felt like the game was harder too, had to bump it from crushing to hard, if I ever replay it I'll go to medium so I can enjoy it more and breeze through it quicker. I loved 4 a lot, even think it's better than U3(I'm the type that prefers U3 over U2 though). Press J to jump to the feed. Uncharted is not a series you go for if you want epic plot twists or something completely original.

Real Women Have Curves Play Quotes, Twisted Metal 2 Gameshark Codes, What Intermolecular Forces Are Present In Water, Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Red Light, どうすればいいか教えてください 英語 ビジネス, Nes Turbo Button, Explain What Is Meant By Horizons And The Difference Between Them, Are Ares And Hermes Brothers, Rate My Age, Twitch Emote Maker, Grandfather Clock Ring, Picture Of Pierre Thomas Wife, Merthur Fanfiction Jealous Merlin, Nitrosyl Chloride Intermolecular Forces, Old Soap Brands Uk, Little Bear Peak Deaths, Dissertation Topics In Agricultural Marketing, Fanta Klassik Recipe, O Kelley Tartan, 4 Stroke Bicycle For Sale, Ratatouille Le Festin Midi, Ahima Ccs Exam Dates 2020, The Love Suicides At Amijima, Jillian Barberie Blog, Fallout 76 Secret Locations Map, Love Island Game Season 2 Casa Amor Lucas, Maria Vorontsova Net Worth, Minecraft Castle Map, Hank Patterson Actor Net Worth, Danny K Coupon Code, How To Do Fantasy Draft Nba 2k19 With Friends, Top Management Ep 10, Can You Swim In Ashurst Lake, Mubi Vs Criterion, Ocean Auto Lease, Rg Eva Unit 02, Jeremy Fitzgerald Death, Poulet Sasso Québec, Robson Green Net Worth, Salt Lamp The Range, Soca 2019 Playlist, Underbelly Of Society Meaning, L'orphelinat Vf Streaming, Horoscope Chinois Quotidien Gratuit, Patty Steele Salary, In Which Of The Following Situations Would You Sell/serve An Alcoholic Beverage, Acropolis Restoration 2020, Timothy Hamilton Surfer, Fella Brake Kit Review, China Tamblyn Photos, Ergoline Tanning Beds, 3x3 Spotter Arms 5/8, Dottie Herman Net Worth 2020, Excision Vs Incision Meaning, Susan Shaw Jewelry Reviews, Lindy's Pro Football Magazine 2020, Victor Mouse Trap Canadian Tire, Smoke Hollow Cooking Grid, Noah Schnapp Roblox, Harry Potter Parseltongue Quote, Singapore Grip Slang, Rever De Renverser Un Verre D'eau, Scott Skiles Wife, Farsi 021 Serial Irani, Asphyxie Gaz Butane En Combien De Temps, Respiro 2002 Watch Online, Matthias Hues Wife, Borderlands 3 Snowdrift Drop Location, How Much Is Woody Worth In Toy Story 2, Swallow The Sea Ending, Lottery Ticket Essay, Hyrule Warriors Adventure Map Final Boss, Rv Parks In Moab Utah, Modeco Systems Llc,