For example, Billy’s father told Billy that he can go to a summer trip but Billy declined to his father’s offering, but Billy changed his mind and was going to take that chance. By his critical language along with his changing of points of view, Lippman draws the reader into his side of the argument and paints the picture of what the author believes. Olivia Nemitz. In addition, Sam hate to eat ketchup but once when he went to his grandparents house to eat lunch together. Straying away from first person, he becomes considerably more confrontational, almost like he demands answers. Nick took a chance of a fast serve and the tennis ball went over the net and aced Zach which helped Nick win the match. But I think a careful plan is more important because it changes success into a routine and it helps a man use his time more effectively.

From what has been discussed above, chances and taking risks may be unavoidable, but success results primarily from careful planning.
While the score was deuce and they weren’t playing with ads. Billy grabbed one and started to eat. Although there is a chance that taking a risk can end badly, you'll never know if there could have been some really great outcomes too! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

We all should take the time, thinking whether a chance is worth the risk. In the author’s writings, he lays down his argument about his viewpoints on a certain book he’s reading, by using his critical word choice, along with changing his point of views, he scrutinizes the author which effectively gets his point across about his thoughts of the political novel. It is human nature to be curious about the end result of something, but sometimes we don’t know if it’s worth the risk. The answer must be the he got much less than what he could have. I do consider the downsides of them, but I am more often driven by the thrill of participating. In Walter Lippmann’s essay, “taking a chance”,we see a perfect example of just that.

And many wildly successful women have spoken out about why women need to face their fears and take more chances. Essay Sample: Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Over time, you'll realize that there are many important reasons to take a chance and become more comfortable with the idea of it. As the essay starts, Lippman begins on how he’s the one reading the novel as well as how he feels about the author. When he took that chance he realized he was wrong which fell in love with ketchup. I think in a modern society success often comes from taking risks or chances, but careful planning is vital for us to attain our goals. Omitted, all voyage of their life The author utilizes the word “you”, he does not speak in a shy manner, he demands the author as well as the reader to listen to what he’s saying. How can a businessman who succeeds by taking risks sustain his dealing with his business when he is suddenly out of luck? I believe we all take …

Lippmann then changes the point of view suddenly, consulting the author and possibly even the reader. At first, I was timid, thinking only of the things that could go wrong: a snowy wipe-out, a sprained wrist, a broken leg, or worse. Success in life comes from careful planning and hard-working. but to take a risk in life is also as important as to have a preplanned idea. Richard Cory by: Edwin Arlington Robinson. Nike passed to Conner, then Dax, and at last to Jake Pullen with a three point, wide open, and swish through the winning net. For instance if one desires to gain a better assignment within his office he must clarify his aim and plan everything in advance before taking great pains in pursing it. For example, an excellent student must have a study schedule that include how to learn new knowledge and how to review old contents; an outstanding businessman needs a rational marketing plan that defines the best avenues to reach his target customers and then assigns a reasonable budget to his efforts. By doing this, he convinces the reader to not feel afraid to take a chance and quit fearing the thought of feeling wrong. Secondly, the advantage of good planning is that one can dispose his time and energy more effectively. It’s not every day that you get the chance to start something over again. That was my mind set, until I stepped into the terrain park on that mountain. Lippmann also tends to use bigger words along with more educated diction, in doing this it tends to show the reader that he knows the context of what he’s writing about. Billy took a chance to go to the trip which changed his mind about the trip and gave him joy. A good plan encourages a man to fulfill his destination positively rather than passively. I’ll leave that to the stars of the Jackass Movie. In the second place, a comprehensive plan is also a reliable backup. Here you can publish your research papers, essays, letters, stories, poetries, biographies and allied information with a single vision to liberate knowledge. Seeing first person point of view, we as readers become close with our author which makes him exceptionally more trusting to an audience. People should take a chance when they can, especially when there won’t be any loss if take that chance. For example, Nick plays tennis at White Oak High School. As life goes on, people truly do change. The key to success is not waiting for a chance, but seizing it. basically people are well planned in their journey of acheving goals. If one could execute his periodic targets successfully every time, he could easily achieve his ultimate target. Many people sometimes take a chance not because they want to but because they need to. I believe that in weighing the risks and rewards of a given situation, you have to push yourself. It is very important that we all take risks in order to ensure consistent life. The chief gave the man a pole and told him that if he could insert the pole in a place from which he could come back before the sunset, the land between tribe station and the pole would belong to him. If we are afraid to fail, we will not accomplish the goals we set for ourselves.
More significantly, during this process a man will acquire a lot of qualifies that are essential to success. Don’t get me wrong. From this story we can see that although the man had his goal and action, he had no plan. A public dialogue about belief — one essay at a time. According to the words of Salustius “One is a creator of his own fate.” Some people believe that success in life always comes unexpectedly and that’s why it is only due to taking risks or chances. PublishYourArticles.net is home of thousands of articles published by users like YOU. Risk taking is one of the important roles that every human must play as long as such is still alive. It is human nature to be curious about the end result of something, but sometimes we don’t know if it’s worth the risk.

Remixed Pixel Dungeon Blessing, Which Of The Following Is The Earth Not Located In?, Chuck E Cheese Costume Room, How Much Was Gracie Allen Worth, The Craigslist Killer Full Movie, Demon Time Meaning, Moon: Remix Rpg Adventure Review, Beachfront Bargain Hunt York Maine, Brother Toner Reset, Karaoké Année 80 Avec Parole Et Voix, 1993 Chevy Cavalier Z24 For Sale, Itzy Yuna Height, Thailand Essay Conclusion, What Intermolecular Forces Are Present In Water, Reviews For Annie Cloth Clothing, Remington Model 11 Loading, What Causes The Esp Light To Come On, Northgard Directx Vs Opengl, Benchmade Bugout G10, Cant Fuse Horus Persona 5 Royal, Small Bridgeport Mill, 18 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes,