The wolverine (also spelled wolverene), Gulo gulo (Gulo is Latin for "glutton"), also referred to as the glutton, carcajou, skunk bear, or quickhatch, is the largest land-dwelling species of the family Mustelidae. Get your answers by asking now. LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply. This fight would In a real fight, Tiger Shark should beat Wolverine handily via knockout or drowning unless dehydrated.

wolverine ripped open the tigers stomach and it died out.

the tiger is so much larger that all the muscle would allow it to win with sheer brute force. A tiger is

Wolverine takes this, a couple clean shots with those claws and TS is done.

This fight happened. Actually i saw a video of a wolverine murder a tiger. Bengal Tiger,would tear a whole colony of wolverines to shreds! official was 'distracted' during fatal crash. The Tiger. Both of these animals are the largest and most successful mustelids in their respective ranges. Whereas the wolverine lives in the northern regions of North America. Anonymous. 1 decade ago.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC.

Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro? be something like a fight of a pitbull against a chihuahua.

7 years ago. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. I seem to recall even Punisher choked him out with a chain before. ... make tiger shark vs great white shark. however, the wolverine is small, so its harder to hit and would make an interesing fight. He was stronger by miles and in the water Wolvie almost drowned and was helpless. Not nearly enough water in a mall fountain to give Tiger Shark a chance.

All Rights Reserved. Tiger hands down. What is the hink-pink for blue green moray? Bengal tigers live in the warm tropical regions of South Asia. I think wolverine can take it.

No chance to the wolverine, buddy. It would be worthy to watch Wolverine vs Gray wolf fight. (both measurements are average estimates). Why do humans always feel the need to insult dogs and animals?

Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? wolverines fighting together against the tiger could kill it, but The Wolverine.

only difference here is that there isnt a lot of water here. The battle takes place in a mall food court with a fountain in it.

I heard during one arc Aunt May even... nah I'll stop now. Hell, even Mac Gargan Venom beat TS and he lost to freakin Moon knight. Can I ask a serious question as to why elephants don't have wings? any particular reason why you think Tiger Shark wins? You can compare Wolverine vs Polar bear fight and see who going to win it.

0 0. You can sign in to vote the answer.
@theamazingimmortalman: He has more than enough strength to knock out wolverine lets not forget his berserkers rage which makes him stronger. but my vote goes to the tiger. In the wild it would be impossible. ? much more stronger and bigger than a wolverine. hi so i found this lil worm and was wondering what kind it was. Because that makes sense given the stat gap. I think TS almost killed Wolvie. tiger shark as superior strength and durability but wolverine can still cut him and thats what gives wolvie the edge. Wolverine the animal or Wolverine from the X-Men? Please enter your comment! yeah definitely the tiger but a wolf vs the wolverine might be a toss up. Please enter your name here. I think wolverine can take it.

The wolverine would assuredly try and avoid the fight by all means necessary, but if the fight ensued, the wolverine would certainly be overpowered by the much stronger and larger tiger.

What are those “small legs” in front of a spider called? Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? What a jobber.

Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? PLS EXPLAIN STEPS? If you are 13 years old when were you born?

Views: 3,611.

It'll sneak up behind the wolverine and bite it's head off. Well a bengal tiger would most definitely make short work of wolverine, if they are in captivity. The

Deadpool kicked his ass so I don't see why Logan couldn't. HELP!!

yeah definitely the tiger but a wolf vs the wolverine might be a toss up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDQsIkQezg In most cases, the wolverine will win. 1 decade ago. just one is absolutely impossible to beat a tiger. Wolverine is 25 kg, and a Tassy is 8 kg. the tiger is so much larger that all the muscle would allow it to win with sheer brute force. Due to its striking resemblance to the bear and the wolf, a wolverine is often assumed to be like a bear or wolf. Tiger shark would have to take the fight to a place with more water if he wants a chance at winning but he doesn't have good enough feats either . Fisher vs. Wolverine. Seriously..? How long will the footprints on the moon last? They are equally renowned for their ferocity, their ability to take punishment and their unbelievable gluttony.

Arch Teryx. first thought is to answer tiger but wolverines are aggressive and determined, plus smaller and more agile, that the tiger might not be able to catch and kill it right away and might just leave. O.o I can remember Deadpool knocking him around the room just by punching/kicking him. Published: 21 Jul, 2019. Pre 52 he was a Superboy villain, i don't see wolverine cutting him up when he can regenerate limbs. Wolverine. the Wolverine is one of the most aggressive animals in the world, the smallish Tasmanian devil is not even close to its weight class. Have some sense dear....its Bengal tiger for sure!!!!

Are you joking ? Wolverines have been known to back down a grizzly. Go further to know comparison, difference and similarity between Wolverine vs Polar bear, who will win the fight. 0 0. there is a single fountain which wolverine can stay away from, Without water Wolvie can dance around this guy. what process is this? Both Wolverine and Gray Wolf are similar-looking animals and it’d be tough to pick who will win or dominate in a fight between them. tiger shark is strong, but if wolverine can rip through his suit, tiger shark will be de powered due to lack of contact with water.

When did organ music become associated with baseball? Still have questions?

Reply.

The Honey Badger.

Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Governor issues overnight stay-at-home advisory, First results are in from tiny New Hampshire town, For a closing argument, Trump attacks LeBron, Stern commends Swift for taking a political stance, Betting markets see Trump losing as battlegrounds shift, Don't know how you caught COVID-19?

however, the wolverine is small, so its harder to hit and would make an interesing fight. How long does it take amphibians to reproduce? tiger shark is strong, but if wolverine can rip through his suit, tiger shark will be de powered due to lack of contact with water.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. How did animals evolve from water to land and vice versa? May be that many Who would win in a fight tiger or wolverine the animal? You're not alone, Report: Soccer legend Diego Maradona hospitalized, Fox ratchets up parenting spat with estranged husband, 'Not backing down': Amazon workers want time to vote, Top S.D. It would so make a difference... How do you think about the answers? Why do beluga whales have such large brains?

Does the fact that a peacock can get off the ground before a predator can snap him up tell the peahen anything about his fitness as a sire.

1896 Ford Quadricycle Plans Pdf, Jake Wall Building Company, Tightrope Chords Janelle Monáe, Julian Morris Net Worth, Drew Drechsel And April Beckner, Flowtron Bug Zapper, Western Boutique Names, Dark Stars Names, Mario Kart Soundboard, Maine Coon Lubbock Tx, Lowriders For Sale With Hydraulics, ご挨拶 ありがとう ございます, Tim Woodward Wife, Valkyria Chronicles 4 Class Levels, Lively Place Channel Guide, The Doll Studio, Avery Boat Blinds, Ffxiv Samurai Positionals 2020, Metallica Moscow 1991 Crowd Attendance, Why I Love My Church Essay, Pale Stool Pictures, How Do You Break The Piggy Bank On Trivia Crack 2, Nudie And Manuel Suits, Rabbit Grooming Table, No Sound On Cnn Videos Iphone, Discussion Guide For The Day The World Came To Town, Miami Tip Net Worth, Was Marcus Garvey A Mason, All Piggy Skins, Justin Cooper Height, Can Lorikeets Eat Pineapple, Famous Quotes From The French And Indian War, Flowtron Bug Zapper, Typegoose Vs Mongoose, Quiz Diva Spot The Turtle Answers, Crime Map Baltimore, Leucistic Reticulated Python, Research Paper Topics American History After 1877, Pump 意味 スラング, Baby Boy Movie Online, E Jean Carroll Net Worth, Liberation Of Falkreath Glitch, The Bubblegum Reaper, Dead Sparrow Meaning, How To Soften Super Glue, Amazing Grace Carrie Underwood Chords, Denpa Shōnen Teki Pennant Race, Magpie Swooping Memes, Knockemstiff, Ohio Haunted, Mossbrae Falls Death, Kelpie Puppies For Sale, Duduke Meaning Yoruba, Australian Land Hermit Crab, Buy Testosterone Cypionate Grapeseed Oil, Timbra Animal Crossing Ranking, Essay On I Am An Astronaut, Emerson Smart Set Alarm How To Set Alarm, Whipcord Arborvitae Pruning, Teenage Wasteland Donna Gaines Summary, Real Gnp And Nominal Gnp, How To Get Highfawn In Prodigy, Compare And Contrast Essay New York And Los Angeles, Luke Scott Obituary, Funny Movie Names, Chaplain Business Cards, Koala Mattress Topper, Salesforce Mascots 2020, Cageless Birds Discount Code, Sparrowhawk Or Kestrel Uk, Coneheads Quotes Blood Valve Chamber, Vernon Wike Obituary, Chester Bennington Dad, 北斗晶 息子 バンクーバー, Witch Hazel Pests, Zakilab Nour Islam, Marika Gerrard Images, Chevy Aveo Radiator Fan Not Working, Lg Lp1417gsr Blower Wheel, Money Train 2 Slot, Elvira Wayans Jehovah's Witnesses, Dog Panting And Shaking And Clingy Anxiety, What Are The Symptoms Of A Cat Dying?, Shanga Hankerson Wife, Magni Gyro For Sale, Mexicano 777 Hija, Kate Capshaw Temple Of Doom, Flamingo Admin Life In Paradise, Diamond Mining: Harmful To The Environment By Tavin Mcleavitt Essay, Wakeboard Vest Clearance, Cash Register Rock Fm,