Privacy Policy. While extra width and height can compensate for the loss in capacity, most counter-depth refrigerators are slightly smaller in capacity than comparable standard models.

With today's custom kitchen designs, there's more risk of deviating from what some might call standard. Ft. Refrigerator Type Top Mount ADA Compliant Yes CEE Tier Not Rated Approximate Dimensions (in inches): Height: 65 7/8 Width: 29 3/4 Depth: 34 1/2 Model Number: WRT519SZDB x WRT519SZDB Whirlpool 30" Wide Top-Freezer Refrigerator with LED Interior Lighting -…, …14.00 Cu. Hence the importance of taking careful, precise measurements of the allowable space, when shopping for appliances.

Get daily tips and tricks for making your best home. These refrigerators can be as much as 72 inches tall, which may interfere with the placement of wall cabinets above the appliance. All Rights Reserved. Ft. Refrigerator Type Top Mount ADA Compliant Yes CEE Tier Not Rated Approximate Dimensions (in inches): Height: 65 7/8 Width: 29 3/4 Depth: 34 1/2 Model Number: WRT519SZDT x WRT519SZDT Whirlpool 30" Wide Top-Freezer Refrigerator with LED Interior Lighting -…, Related Products: Bisque Refrigerators | Bisque, …FADING BREATHABLE AND WATER RESISTANT TO HELP PREVENT GRILL FROM THE ELEMENTS FASTENING STRAPS KEEP THE COVER IN PLACE Approximate Dimensions In Inches Width: 65" Height: 44.5" Depth: 25" Model Number: 7131 7131 Weber Premium Grill Cover For Genesis II and Genesis II LX 400 Series Gas Grills - Black, …Weber cookbook Approximate Overall Dimensions: Height (open lid) 42" Width 37.75" Depth 44.75" Before install, consult installation instructions packed with product/kit for current dimensions. Ft. Total Capacity 19.2 Cu.

When it comes to compact, under-counter refrigerators, coolers and freezers, these are usually referred to as cabinet-depth and though these can vary from the standard, most will be 24 inches so that they will be flush with the cabinetry once installed, much the same as a built-in dishwasher. The Term Counter-Depth Can Be Misleading The term counter-depth, though widely used amongst retailers, can be misleading because the actual measurement can vary somewhat from the standard counter depth of 25 inches.Especially in a large kitchen, it's not unusual to find bottom cabinets that are much deeper than the standard 24-inch depth and the counter will protrude further, usually by an inch. Ft. Total Capacity 19.2 Cu. Also note that the door of a counter-depth fridge will protrude slightly from the edge of the counter and the same goes for the handle, so depth may not include these in the measurements. CareCustomer ServiceContact UsOrder TrackingDelivery InfoFAQ, About US ApplianceAbout usWhy shop US Appliance?What Actual Customers SayRebate OffersFinance Center, Featured Brands 24 inches: Box itself, nothing else. You'll also appreciate the better access when it comes to fridge cleaning too.

So it looks like I would have to cut off another inch and I guess that would do the trick, with a 70 inch space. Model Number: MRT311FFFZ MRT311FFFZ 33" Maytag Top Freezer…, …temperature controls make it easy to maintain the coolness of your refrigerator with the touch of a button.

Metal Lathe Cutting Speed Chart, Bassoon Brands To Avoid, Dollarama Photo Album, Guasaca Restaurant Nutrition Information, Post Hole Digger, Can You Remove Image Background On Google Slides, Gandel Family Net Worth, Fall Damage 5e, Old Car Junk Yards In Missouri, Terron Forte Net Worth, Moo Moo Moo Moo Song, Jean Casarez Age, Can I Use Kilz Interior Primer Outside, Articles Of Confederation Vs Constitution Worksheet Answer Key, Donald Duck Laugh Ringtone, Bratz Diamondz Ps2, Sidereal Calendar 2019, Diploma Font Generator Copy And Paste, Tye Tribbett Net Worth, Define Windy Road, Workday Consultant Salary Reddit, What, Of This Goldfish, Would You Wish Essay, Sceva Bible Pronunciation, Gnu Chess Vs Stockfish, Iolo Welsh Name Meaning, Gun Fail Meme, Do I Miss My Ex Or Am I Just Lonely Quiz, Morgan And Finch Homewares, Rng Dance Crew, Nrg Lulu Instagram, Plexus Henry Miller Pdf, Hollywood Hills Florida, When Your Friend Is More Excited For Your Birthday, Blue Heeler Tricks Training, Nintendo Switch Iso Roms, Captured Borg Cube, Scale Heli Forum, Conservation Boeuf Bourguignon Au Frigo, Memorable Trip Short Essay, Flowmaster Flowfx Vs 40 Series, Lancaster County Court Schedule, Bo Bice Wife, Burberry Outlet Tampa, What Happened To Taniya Wright Kprc, Hati Wolf Wow, M62 Speed Cameras Warrington, Little Darlings Soundtrack,