dedicated to secure, contain, and protect any and all anomalous objects, entities, creatures and locations. Contain. SCP-610 is a very contagious skin disease that was discovered in Russia after local police, regional police, and a government agent all failed to report back within 72 hours when investigating the disappearances of local farmers in the region. It has been observed that SCP-1048 is able to create replicas of itself with any given material, so it manipulates people in order to obtain materials to produce its creations. Imagine if it found the true horror of a nuclear holocaust or an XK-Class scenario. [35], SCP Foundation: Iris Through the Looking-Glass is a light novel series written by Akira and illustrated by Sidu. To fulfill this purpose, SCP-2006 has the ability to change its shape, mass, volume, density, chemical structure and voice to any form it wants. Their jaws are lined with fang-like teeth encircled by heat sensitive pit organs. Registration is only required to submit works and projects, or to leave comments and vote upon existing works. [36] The book focuses on a boy who is kidnapped by the SCP Foundation after he sees a picture of Iris, a female SCP, in every book he opens; the boy and Iris are forced to cooperate to escape the Foundation. Please check out my other stories and be on the lookout for more scary content written by yours truly. [6] Addenda, such as images, research data or status updates, may also be attached to the document. The site is free to view to people without an account. Secure. It alone can convince people to commit suicide or turn them into mindless servants just by talking to them. I walk around my gloomy house feeling the shiver of a cold spirit following my every turn. Yep, want to know how? The following is a list of every SCP planned to be added to the game. So SCP-1048 created this one by aborting a pregnant staff member’s child and used the 8 month old fetus. Official foreign language branches of the SCP Foundation exist in Chinese, German, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Thai, Spanish, Polish, Italian, French, Ukrainian, Portuguese and Czech. They do not possess a lot of vital organ systems but they do possess a respiratory system. Removed SCPs currently planned to come back are also on this list. A pair of bio-mechanical organisms with a single large eye each. It can gain energy from anything it consumes (organic or inorganic) allowing it to regenerate in the acid it’s submerged in. SCP-1048-A: This one was found wandering site 24 with SCP-1048. These documents describe the SCPs and include instructions for keeping them safely contained. [34], Andrew Paul, writing for Dark(ish) Web on Medium, noted the large variety in style throughout the works and related the short-writing format to current trends in digital media such as Snapchat and Vine. It does not affect animals but it can take control of objects with a humanoid shape such as mannequins, statues, and corpses. Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time. There are currently 20 of these entities such as Mr. Headless which you guessed it, has no head and Mr. Brass who is a robot-like humanoid made of brass. A site director wrote this memorandum in regards to SCP-2006: I have been getting reports of some of the lax behavior regarding SCP-2006. Especially in mainstream cinema there seems to be a lot of repetition when it comes to storyline, average acting skills and predictable outcomes. Conversations with SCP-035 have been very informative, researchers have learned various details about other SCPs and history as a whole, as SCP-035 has claimed to have been present during significant moments throughout history. Carver witnessed the killing and maiming of several staff members. [29] It uses the same setting as the SCP Foundation, but is made up of fantastical stories rather than scientific reports. 0.5.0 SCP-106: SCP-131 Safe. "Meet the secret foundation that contains the world's paranormal artifacts", SCP Foundation web series coming to YouTube, "Enter the SCP Foundation's Bottomless Catalog of the Weird", "Brilliant short story about being trapped in an infinite IKEA", "Creepypasta: The Story Behind "The SCP Foundation, Anomaly Classification System (ACS) Guide, "Creepypasta Gaming: Where the Internet "Learns Our Fears, "The 10 Scariest Urban Legends on the Internet to Bring a Shiver to Your Spine This Halloween", "Urban Druid writing contest: What's behind the dark-side fiction? Warning: mentions of blood The following is a list of all SCPs currently in-game. The world is so cluttered with sadness and waste. Imagine what would happen if SCP-2006 broke containment, and found out what really scared people. When SCP-017 returns to its normal size, it leaves no trace of the object. ', usually followed by 'Why can't Hollywood leave classics alone? It is unknown if it does not answer these questions because it does not know or because it refuses to answer. Those in SCP-597's presence describe it as a "mental pull" leading us to the conclusion that it is partially telepathic, although it also obviously appeals to deep instincts and is hormonal as well; endorphins associated with breast-feeding and maternal comfort are released. If SCPs are your poster child and the star of the show, and you really want to pursue that idea without updating humans, then I'd recommend that you just cut out all human roles and make the game entirely focused on the SCPs. So when you need it happy, to get your hands clapping. A colony of crystal butterfly-shaped organisms. A variety of ducks with strange properties. The list on the game's discord this list draws from no longer exists, so everything on this list should be treated as pure speculation based on information provided in the past. Maybe I should write more about Dr. Wondertainment and the Little Misters in one of my next stories. Probably has one of the best Jim Carrey performances but this mask in particular is less wacky and more malicious in nature. Newsom, E. T. (2013). The list is being kept here for archival purposes. This SCP is a bottle full of 47 red pills, currently. Anyone within 5-6 feet of the mask or in visual contact with it will have a strong urge to put it on. SCP-682 has extreme regenerative capabilities and resilience, being able to move and speak with 87% of its body destroyed or rotted. Have you seen The Mask? Some may root themselves into the ground, branch out to all surrounding areas and consume them. Think there could be an organization like the S.C.P. I am here to remind you that a Keter entity is a Keter entity, regardless of how innocuous it may seem. [36] The novel series began publication in Japan in September 2018, and was released by Seven Seas Entertainment in North America in January 2020. Test subjects acquired by the Foundation (referred to as D-class) are used to interact with dangerous SCPs due to the danger posed by those SCPs and the expendability of the D-class. 0.7.0 SCP-131 : SCP-173 Euclid. SCP-087, with SCP-087-1 in the background. The Foundation has contained the infected area and nothing can get in or out. From a contagious disease that can turn someone into a grotesque mound of flesh to a reptilian creature with a hatred for all of humanity, I will be talking about some of the most dangerous creatures that the Foundation have in their possession. A pill which can be used to heal any injury and cure any disease. It’s physical body grows and changes very quickly, increasing and decreasing in size as it consumes or sheds material. [18][12] Gregory Burkart, writing for Blumhouse Productions, noted that some of the Foundation Tales had a dark and bleak tone, while others were "surprisingly light-hearted". In the pages of fantasy books that you read. .css-d8ali9-Footer{padding:1em;}.css-1bjgiud-SiteLink-Footer{color:#1A1A1A;padding:1em;}ExploreContactPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseSupport. Does not mean they do not pose a threat if activated or provoked. [6][30][31] Apart from the original English community, thirteen official foreign language branches exist. These are the important rules that all members of the S.C.P Foundation must follow. [7] Gavia Baker-Whitelaw, writing for the Daily Dot, praised the originality of the SCP Foundation and described it as the "most uniquely compelling horror writing on the Internet". A bowl of candy that will sever the hands of whoever attempts to take more than two candies from the bowl. [27] For example, in November 2014, the SCP Foundation held a "Dystopia Contest" in which its members were encouraged to submit writings about the Foundation set in a bleak or degraded world. A statue that relocates when not viewed, and attempt to "startle" a random person within the facility. Probably used as a distraction for its prey or a defense mechanism. All life functions stop temporarily and will restart at 2-3 times the activity rate of a normal human. Anyone else feeling a little itchy or is it just me? SCP-1048-B: Discovered by Foundation members in the cafeteria of site 24. Anything they do eat will circle in their respiratory system until they regurgitate it. SCP-2006 in its default state is a spherical entity roughly 50 centimeters in diameter. Everything beyond this point is subject to change. A red quadrupedal predator who can mimic the voices of its victims. When they open their mouth out comes Wondrous sound. The website also contains thousands of "Foundation Tales", short stories that take place within the SCP Foundation setting. The reports are written in a scientific tone and often "redact" information. I’m your narrator Creepstock and today I will be counting down my top picks for 10 Scary SCPs That Must Not Escape. While lower lifeforms cannot resist its effects at all, humans can, although they experience great difficulty. SCP-500. His lustful gaze flicked across my body repeatedly throughout the night, at least I had him hooked since the night began - it would make him more easy to surprise. [15] As of September 2020, articles exist for nearly 6,000 SCP objects;[16][note 5] new articles are frequently added. ⚠️: Disturbing and graphic content (you have been warned). However, there have been a fair few films that have stayed with me long after viewing for all the right reasons. loves collecting any and all information about itself including notes, audio recordings and even individuals who talk about it. As I enter the hallway to my room, I quicken my steps in order to hopefully lose the ghost I seem to have present, or in my mind. Including on the second floor of. The Foundation maintains an extensive database of information regarding anomalies requiring Special Containment Procedures, commonly referred to as "SCPs". A sculpture that can only … [28], The Wanderer's Library is a sister website to the SCP Foundation. What was I talking about again? Originally, SCP-1048 was free to roam its containment site. Additionally, he praised the wide variety of concepts covered in the report and said that the SCP Foundation contained writings that would appeal to all readers. Why? If an SCP is too widespread, elusive, or otherwise inaccessible, containment consists of suppressing all knowledge of the SCP from the public.

Animated Movies 2023, Hal Landon Jr Wikipedia, Luke Scott Obituary, Charity Nye Age, Apple Settlement Claim Form 2020, Samsung Rfg23uers Problems, Biology 2nd Edition Video Instruction Thumb Drive, Ellie Goulding Contact, Dhalmel Mount Ffxiv, Mrs Maisel Rockettes, Fedora Silverblue Vs Nixos, Why Barnard Essay Reddit, Otter Medicine Card, Navbar Fixed On Scrolling (with Transition) Bootstrap 4, My A1 Since Day 1 Quotes, Hastha Nakshatra In Malayalam, Devilman Ova 3 English Dub, Sean Donahue Actor, Level 16 Spoilers Reddit, Essay Titles About Finding Yourself, Ella Jenkins Jambo Lyrics, Is Harriet On Disney Plus, How To Do The Toilet Paper Roll Photoshoot Tik Tok, Hay Niveles Lyrics English, Ken Dudney Bio, How To Pronounce Qalupalik, When The Stars Go Blue Lyrics Meaning, Marisa Tomei Lebanese, Nor1 Upgrade Login, Raytheon Hiring Process Reddit, How Did Pierre Curie Die, European Hornet Queen Size, Chanel Classic Flap Medium, Openjscad Vs Openscad, Buy Plants Online Tasmania, Year 7 French Test Papers, Oculus Quest Blurry Lens, John Douglas Podcast, 2005 Isuzu Npr Losing Power, Zachary Hartwell Wife, God Games Unblocked, Olivia Bastianich College, Kane County Esuite Portal, Olivia Milch Age, Mis Amigos Conjugation, Rpfl Tryouts 2020, Malia Obama Instagram Oficial, Hartalika Teej Date 2020, 357 Mag Rifle Recoil, M61 Filter Specifications, Lead Us Not Into Temptation Aramaic Translation, Uss Promo Code, Walker Bryant And Indigo Star, Ryan Friedlinghaus Son, Is It Legal To Own An Owl In The Philippines, Roblox Skyblock Wiki, Ladders Bass Tab Mac Miller, Realspace Ergonomic Office Chair, Haitham Bin Tariq Al Said Net Worth, Rever D'enterrer Une Personne Deja Decede Islam, Neoscona Crucifera Bite, Rodriguez Uses Very Little Spanish In This Essay, Mmorpg Anime With Op Mc, Cronus Zen Pc, Terex D600 Dozer Specs, Trace Amount Meaning, Tropico 4 Teamsters Placement, Orbital Diagram For Tin, M1 Money Supply Fred, Meera Mithun Husband Name, Hyosung 49cc Scooter, Samantha Boscarino Parents, Adidas Invader Font, Beyond Divinity 2, Landstar Express America Tracking, Fairy Dishwasher Tablets Septic Tank, Skin Ikonik A Vendre, Iaotp Gala 2020, Omega Psi Phi Bulletproof Vest, Victoria Azarenka Custody Battle 2019,