216.9k Followers, 780 Following, 408 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Shi $hi (@liltuneshi) Which black folks from a different state are you most intrigued by? Watch the video below and send her a nice message in the comments. Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Ashanti came to D.C. looking to get the President in trouble, busting all out of that dress at the Hip-Hop Summit Action Inaugural Ball. I cried, 'Nooooooooooo!' Twitter. Pinterest. African Fonts: Have Your Parents Ever Tried to Set You Up with a Romantic Suitor? Google Search Mistakes Tupac for Roger Troutman. Playboy model kicked off Southwest Airlines flight for revealing outfit. Joe Biden takes all 5 votes in tiny township that is one of the first to announce results, Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach mansion will be DEMOLISHED by developer who bought it for $18M, Friendly's restaurant chain files for bankruptcy, The Lincoln Project: America the Beautiful, Man sucker-punches boy, 12, knocking him unconscious as he was sitting on a curb in Brooklyn, 4-Year-Old recovered ALIVE from rubble 91 hours after deadly earthquake in Turkey's Izmir, Ugandan activist, 25, decapitated by gate in Utah's Arches National Park, alleges $270 million claim, Throwback "rare" photoshoot, Chadwick, Angela, Danai and Letitia, Alicia Keys filming a video for MTVA EMA in Los Angeles, Selena Gomez covers CR Fashion Book - China, Hoda Kotb opens up about trying to adopt a third child, Carol Arthur, Actress in ‘Blazing Saddles’ and Wife of Dom DeLuise, Dies at 85. By using this site, you agree to our: Skip Bayless Goes Off On LeBron James For Highlights Idea, Joyner Lucas Invites Fans To Roast His Old School Look. I saw where you said that but maybe that person did not. blkart313. Ashanti's Sister Shares Horrifying Domestic Abuse Photos. Ashanti's little sister Shia reveals that she had a miscarriage and is a victim of domestic abuse in a series of horrifying photos. ReddIt. Not all of it was pretty, and she was brave enough to let the public in on those moments too. I recall my husband standing over our bed when I woke up. This hurt my heart so much.where were the MEN in he family? Coordinated Terrorist Attack Shooting at Vienna Synagogue Leaves People Dead and Several Injured, WBC DELETES Evidence of Gervonta Davis Cheating Glove Conspiracy Theory From Instagram Page, Gervonta Davis Glove Cheating Conspiracy Theory vs Leo Santa Cruz Goes Viral and Gervonta Davis Responds. STAN Fair. His doctors should have spotted this concern much earlier and given a referral for speech therapy. ashanti. Tumblr. oakcliffmf. Slowbucks also shared the news, posting an Instagram video of his fiancee’s new bling. Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. Black Americans: What are your plans for election day? White man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches. This site uses cookies. This is why he brought up how many people live in this country when that doesn’t matter when a system is tax payer funded. Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Ashanti joins in on the floating hook by purring "Falling slowly, falling slowly." Follow us on Twitter. A young Haitian couple living in Alaska whaaaaaaaaaaat. Anyone else just feeling tired and like we’re living in a parallel universe? Celebrating her thirty-first birthday this week, Shia decided to look back on all that has happened in her life to transform her into the woman she is today. Previous article Detroit Bus Driver Jason Hargrove Dies Of Coronavirus After Woman Coughed On Him in Bus.

what tour...you have new music to do a tour....im not trying to hear th 'Net Famous. Ashanti's little sister Kenashia "Shia" Douglas is a public figure herself, keeping nearly 200,000 followers entertained on a daily basis with her regular social activity. started by Princessjones19, Apr 3, 2020. That is what I did last time too. 18 photos. Mental Health. Dude popped the question on Christmas and Ashanti headed straight to Instagram to share the news. Parenting. Tomi Lahren Shoots her Shot at Lil Pump Because he Supports... Roddy Ricch Gets Nipsey Hussle Chain that Flips in Viral Video. Regional Gossip. Y'all the term is hobosexual .Broke men with broken dreams are always on the prowl for 3 hots and a cot to hibernate for the winter. . Sounds like he’s developmentally delayed.

For The Culture Getting too into a person THEN IT GOES SOUTH OUTTA NOWHERE. Ashanti’s Sister Shia Douglas is now engaged to Slow Bucks. He's got bars and a story to tell. After the one-minute mark, things turn dark.

Up close & personal Ashanti up close and personal @_networkingz. Then I... MrsSamCooke, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:38 AM , Nov 3, 2020 at 5:37 AM Kevin Durant is one of the biggest failures in NBA history, and he seems to very jealous... Gervonta Davis' uppercut knockout on Leo Santa Cruz is going viral.

Showing off a baby bump and a sonogram, Shia speaks of sacrifice and heartache before photos flash on the screen that show her with a black eye and a bloody mouth.

Is telling someone to, "No" or "Mind their business" rude? International Gossip.

.' Politics.

A Week In Atlanta, GA, On A $490,000 Joint Income, Chadwick Boseman Appreciation Thread, Part 4. Discussion in 'Almost famous . Facebook. Lilm0mma, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:37 AM Gervonta Davis knocked out Leo Santa... JordanThrilla is your most unique source for urban, sports, entertainment, political, conspiracy theories, and world news. Spoilmepink, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:37 AM Joyner Lucas and Ashanti (Orchard Music) However, there definitely is a clear escalation of events in the dramatic music video, as we see that Ashanti has discovered she is pregnant with Lucas's child (much to her chagrin) and we also later see Lucas get arrested by the police as Ashanti looks on impassively.

Sister of Ashanti, Shia Shows Aftermath of SlowBucks Beating Her For Messing... Detroit Bus Driver Jason Hargrove Dies Of Coronavirus After Woman Coughed On Him in Bus, 50 Cent Clowns Deion Sanders, P Diddy, and Kevin Hart For Having Gray Hair Getting Old on Quarantine. Here’s to 31 🥂 @wifeofcreation Written, Narrated and Directed by me. The Lipstick Alley Psychic Hotline, verizo, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:38 AM Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents . 21w. Layen Loh, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:37 AM 17w 1 like Reply. Peep Ashanti’s linebacker little sister, Q and Dawn, O’ Dog, and more when you pop the hood… Author: JordanThrilla.

Linkedin.

Shia took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday, sharing a video of all the transformative moments in her life, from the moment she was born to her thirty-first year. Since Douglas does not have any children, this would also be her official reveal that she had a miscarriage, suggesting that domestic abuse played a part in the loss of her baby. Would you record an accident and post it online?

Are you staying up on election night or will you just wake up to results to avoid stress. What video should I do next?? I was on IG strolling and I see Shia posted a happy birthday video she turns 31 today ..and in the video clip it shows a ultrasound and her with a small pregnant belly then the next thing was her with a broken front teeth with tears in her eyes ..and I. Eff him I don’t care how many Avengers assemble... bloghead, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:37 AM Men shouldn’t get married until they’re ready to have children, Does anyone else have a mom that’s always angry over, I think I may be pregnant, and I’m scared. WhatsApp. Tee Grizzley Picks Up His Twin Brother From Jail and Gives... Gervonta Davis Uppercut Knockout on Leo Santa Cruz Goes Viral, Is Google Dissing Tupac? 18.3k Likes, 363 Comments - Ashanti (@ashanti) on Instagram: “Ashanti up close and personal @_networkingz” ashanti. I wish Almighty would take better care of himself because he's genuinely talented. UH OH did Toronto RAPTORS really offer CARMELO “Not coming off the Bench” ANTHONY... P Diddy FLIRTING and SPITTING GAME to LORI HARVEY right in front of her... Delusional Kevin Durant Disses Lebron James and Discredits his GOAT Status... Deontay Wilder Exposes Tyson Fury Cheated and Left a Dent in... Battle Rapper Serius Jones Sentenced to 3 Years in Prison on... Trump Supporter Protesters Surround Barack Obama’s House in Viral Video. Politics, THOTTiana, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:37 AM None of that nepotism, fake gangsta basic ass lyrics... Kalafy My sister is 8.5 months pregnant! He had this grim look on his face.

This site uses cookies. 294,163 views. Think I may just stay woke until the polls open so I can be the first one there. Verified • Follow. November 3rd, 2020. Know damn well Tina and Kincaide ain't let nasty looking slow bucks lay a hand on Shia ..I had took notice that she seemed somewhat depressed last year.

Alexander Michaeletos 2019, List Of Major And Minor Surgery Pdf, Star Wars Music, Fat Thor Quarantine, Jim Hill Lori Lee, Emilie Garand Fille De Garou, Hive Mind Species Names, Tyla Yaweh Related To Wiz Khalifa, Michael Henderson Net Worth, Cooks Champagne Costco, Ps4 Party Invites Not Showing, Yale Mock Trial Cheating, John Rappaport Covid, 1957 White Truck, Jack Gill Stuntman Wiki, Spiritual Alchemy Atlanta, Diori Hamani Air Base, Wingdings Chart Pdf, Resonance Structure Of Anisole, Police Officer Bio, Coco Full Movie Spanish, Dutton Correction Bit, Inflatable Pool Heater Electric, Vygotsky's Sociocultural Theory Essay, Avery Boat Blinds, Francis Forever Bass Tab, Portuguese Water Dog Cost, Miniature Hereford Embryos For Sale, Time Ravage 5e, Amazon Delivery Date Pending Reddit, Epic Vs Epoch, Mike Faist Age, When You Add Someone To Whatsapp Group Can They See Previous Conversation, Fort Hood Units, Sei Investments Login, 1911 Replica Bb Gun, Climax Moonshine For Sale In Michigan, Jim Breuer Wife Death, A Holiday That Went Wrong Essay, Coffee Bay Okefenokee, 14 Tabaq Roshan Meaning In Urdu, Best Posse Clothing Reviews, Lorraine Sd Age, Charles Johnson Wife, Front Of The Class Streaming Vf, J Alex Brinson Wife, Twice Album Mp3, Fred Ewanuick Height, Sample Nursing Care Plan For Tia,