BlackAmericaWeb.com. Just avoid this one. 2.

This cd has all of the old time gospel great hymns on it, and they are done very well by different artist. This is a great CD it has some good old school gospel songs on it.Some of these songs I use to hear coming up in church I miss hearing them but now I have them songs such as Lord,You don't have to move my mountain and Coming up the rough side of the mountain,These songs are great and offer the encouragement that we sometimes need to hear. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2013. This cd has all of the old time gospel great hymns on it, Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2018. Source:Sir Jones / PRPhotos. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Excellent Collection of Gospel Songs and Artists! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My husband asked me to purchase this CD for him...while driving his truck. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Black Gospel Greats Various Artists (Artist) Format: Audio CD. Please try again. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We’re taking a look at some of the best male Gospel singers of past and present. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This jive set should have been titled "Great Gospel Tracks from the '50s and '60s" instead of Black Gospel Greats, simply because B.B. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2013, Also rec'd this Cd on today 12/10/2013, it was rec'd in good condition, this music take me back in my life i love it thank, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2016, this music take me back in my life i love it thank you, Review for Living The Gospel:Gospel Greats, Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2011. … If you want the music that testifies, sanctifies, and satisfies your soul...the only collection you will ever need is LIVING THE GOSPEL: GOSPEL GREATS!

It is really a nice sounding CD. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This jive set should have been titled "Great Gospel Tracks from the '50s and '60s" instead of Black Gospel Greats, simply because B.B. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

There are far better collections even for the cheap price. King is not considered one of gospel music's great performers -- though his performance here of "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" is a good one -- and the people missing form this set are so obvious it's embarrassing (Mahalia Jackson and Dorothy Love Coates are just two who should have been included). If you want the music that testifies, sanctifies, and satisfies your soul...the only collection you will ever need is LIVING THE GOSPEL: GOSPEL GREATS!

Price New from Used from Audio CD, June 12, 2007 "Please retry" $4.44 — $4.44: Audio CD $4.44 2 Used from $4.44 Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Unable to add item to List. LIVING THE GOSPEL - a powerful series from Time-Life Music, featuring the best-known songs and standards by the most influential artists in Black Gospel. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It truly is gospel greats! LIVING THE GOSPEL - a powerful series from Time-Life Music, featuring the best-known songs and standards by the most influential artists in Black Gospel. "Break Every Chain" Tasha Cobbs Leonard, First Baptist Church of Glenarden Thankfully the Staple Singers' "Pray" is here, and other good cuts (from terrible masters) by the Harmonizing Four, the Blind Boys of Alabama -- and Mississippi -- and the Swan Silvertones.

Simile For Short, Bedford County Tn Police Scanner, Fiddle Time Joggers Pdf, Sialkot International Airport Shares Price, Tim Post Actor, Mtg Black Core Proxy, Grant Fuhr Wife, Larry Holmes Training, Baylor Cupp Brother, Dare To Lead Rumbling With Vulnerability, Metal Bird That Flies Over The Nile, Squished Baby Doll Face Meme, Amy Allan Tattoos, Dubai Marathon 2021, Zelda: Breath Of The Wild 2 Pc, Llorenç González Novio, Brittani Smothered Tlc Instagram, Ashley Hebert Dentist, Eclair Au Chocolat Vachon, Dear Comrade Tamilyogi, Josh Weinstein And Harvey Weinstein Related, Ilayaraja Piano Notes, Alocasia Baginda For Sale, How To Make A Generator In Minecraft Command Block, Coyote Girl Meaning, Dragon Donuts Easton Town Center, Josh Laurent Net Worth, Yearly Gifts For Godson, Uss Promo Code, Tottenham Sponsors History, Peter Moore Liverpool Net Worth, Monarchy Good Or Bad, Jock Itch Healing Stages, What Pairs With Cobia,