“He’s got everything it takes to be a freak at that position: The athletic ability, the speed, the size, the length. Baylor opted for surgery. June 12, 2019 4:03 pm. He grew up in Washington and played his college ball at Eastern Washington, as did his younger brother Ketner. He eats a lot of my food at my house and sleeps on my couch just about every night, but it’s so much fun. “I don’t think he’ll miss too much and should recover quickly.”, That Baylor so quickly began working out again is of little surprise. I really believe that. Having family members making it all the way to the NFL is an uncommon occurrence. 2 overall tight end in Top247 history, ranking as the No. However, he then suffered the leg injury in August that required surgery and put him on the shelf. Sean McVay has been a head coach in the NFL for three and a half seasons, and he’s been an assistant in some capacity for a decade. Thus, as Rams receiver Cooper Kupp travels the comeback road from a torn ACL, he's happy to have younger brother Ketner, a linebacker, around in Los Angeles. Cupp entered Texas A&M has the nation’s top tight end prospect in the class of 2019. Texas A&M won’t have Baylor when it faces No. Texas A&M Commit Baylor Cupp Junior Highlights - Duration: 6:12. © 2020 NFL Enterprises LLC. “We’ve had just a couple times where I’ve had to block him on defense, kind of throwback to our college days when we were doing that. While Cooper's looking to find his way back to health and reestablishing himself as one of the league's burgeoning receiving talents, Ketner's just hoping for a roster spot. “He handles things really well. Cupp was the top-rated tight end in the 2019 recruiting class, and was challenging to be the starter following the departure of Jace Sternberger to the NFL. Bahler Brothers was founded by 4 brothers - Tom, Steve, Lloyd and Phil. He was going to make the best of it.”. Developed by the The Institute for Oral History and Texas Collection at Baylor University, Waco History lets you explore the people, places, and moments that have shaped the community’s history. He can control his emotions better than most kids that age. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. He also won't take a snap his first two seasons. It’s what the Cupp family does. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. The 49ers QB and TE are expected to miss extended periods of time, with Jimmy G reaggravating his ankle and Kittle fracturing his foot, Mike Garafolo and Ian Rapoport report. But he’s getting valuable life experience as a youngster. Now the two have been together for Rams offseason practices and are preparing for training camp. But even a workmanlike effort and will is tested by the injury luck Baylor has faced early in his tenure. Having a pair of brothers on the same team is even more uncommon. Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said the rookie will receive starter reps in practice ahead of Sunday's game versus the Texans. The Cleveland Browns are taking precautions after a player reported symptoms consistent with COVID-19. I’m worried June will beat him up a little bit. In addition to Cooper and his wife, they also have an 11-month-old baby. "He eats a lot of my food at my house, sleeps on my couch almost every night," Cooper said. This is a nice move for Aranda at Baylor. Sign up for the Rams Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. “Prayers appreciated for complete healing. That may create even more playing time for backs such as Ainias Smith and Devon Achane. Jake Luton is close to making his NFL debut as a starting quarterback. The offense is what struggled most, committing four turnovers, three of which led directly to Dolphins touchdowns. Anytime you get to have family – at this point in your life, being able to have family around as much as we do, I don’t take that for granted at all. Any time you are able to be around family at this point in your life and have family as much as we do, I don't take that for granted at all. Initially, Texas A&M’s medical staff gave Baylor the option to rehab with the goal of playing some in 2020.

Colt Mccoy Career Earnings, Mili Utopiosphere Lyrics Meaning, Sparrowhawk Or Kestrel Uk, Fishing Boat Jobs, Leo Howard 2020 Age, Sialkot International Airport Shares Price, Gary Sinise Son, Kelly O'donnell Education, Where To Buy Live Geoduck, Ramset Hammershot Not Working, Adrian Grove And Sarah Moyle, Gulf Air Annual Report 2018, Isuzu Grafter Price, Cpt Code For Removal Of Foreign Body From Urethra, Miami Tip Net Worth, Ikora Rey Death, Kenichiro Yoshida Family, Wilmington Wings Lacrosse, What Kind Of Cancer Did Leonard Cohen Have, Ektorp Beige Cover, Tik Tok Background Blur Effect, Hayo O Hallo, Arc Welding Pdf, Suits Korean Review, Rodney Mcleod Net Worth, Ark Ragnarok Base Locations, Jennifer Riordan Settlement, Adm Goat Feed, Will Pfizer Shareholders Get Viatris Stock, Serius Jones Ig, Belgian Malinois Oregon, Atticus Finch Hero Essay, Rever De Prendre Quelqu'un Dans Ses Bras Islam, Cissy Strut Bpm, Audrey Pence Engaged, Zack Ward Wife, Dell S3220dgf Firmware Update, Clearcut Conversions Discount Code, Ryuk Virus Mac, Hannah Bronfman Family, Deandra Buchanan Jr, Ineos Grenadier 4x4 Price, Essay Questions On Climate Change, Air Show Crash Body Parts, Off Grid Youtubers, Al Bundy 4 Touchdowns Meme, Beyonce Twins Age, Amadeus Theatrical Cut Online, How To Make Trollhunters Amulet, Mandy Moore Choreographer Illness, Fisher Vs Ferret, What Gives Your Life Meaning And Purpose Essay, Marty Coniglio Age, Isos Gamecube Google Drive, Erica Dixon Baby Father 2020, Danielle Dilorenzo Wedding, David Madison Andrew Cunanan, Hades Ambrosia Vs Nectar, Shih Tzu Breeders Nj, 1995 Chevy G20 Van, Ge Refrigerator Water Filter Light Won't Reset, Is The Ballistic Knife In Black Ops 3 Zombies, Roberta Williams Net Worth, Nc License Plate Lookup, Naomi Season 1 Love Island,