I'm supposedly a diva. I mean I get it. Really? G.I. New Jersey legend Serius Jones has had a long and illustrious career since defeating Ruff Ryders’ Jin to become MTV’s all-time Fight Klub champion after a dozen consecutive wins in 2006. But you can pick one that's 25 characters or less and includes a letter. This is Battle Rap journalist Michael Hughes reporting on the events that transpired at the Smack/URL Summer Madness 3 event during the Math Hoffa vs Serius Jones battle. But this? Seasoned actress & FOX Soul’s “Cocktails With Queens” co-host LisaRaye McCoy has officially made the move to OnlyFans where she’ll be posting, in her own words, “everything.” What can we say that hasn’t already been said about OnlyFans? I can't afford to do that. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. This is like Hitman vs Bill. Hours went by as VladTV and other media outlets of all kinds gathered photographs and video interviews with various battlers on the card.

The star of Atlanta, Sorry to Bother You, and Get Out further explained his grievances in the IG post's caption. WorldWide Classics – Mobb Deep Almost Brawl In Last Toronto Live Show. Serius eventually stopped rapping after he asked the crowd if they wanted to hear him continue and they basically replied negatively. The 4-minute mark came and Smack and Hoffa called time, but Serius tried to continue rapping. Black Lives Matter 9.08.20 He wound up getting into a heated argument with Smack and others outside of the event while seeking payment for showing up and being ready to battle, despite the fight that occurred which was out of his control. He keeps going. Everyone in the audience had to evacuate the building after the violence ensued, which only spurred on more drama outside of the venue. Numbers, dots and dashes are ok, too.

The wall behind has text announcing the new album, Take It From A G, and reveals that the album will touch down in December 2020. SPACEBAR resumes the slideshow. We loaded your account with your Twitter details. So I actually don’t think he has that much case to hit Math back. This is your queue. https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0fi52a12GeIgDnhV Use one of your social networks or start fresh with an email address. Smack, URL, Dirtbag Dan, Calicoe, and many others tweeted about how Math's actions have affected the image of Battle Rap culture. Check out The Breakfast Club’s Charlamagne weighing in on the punch that started this all. in 2009. Winning the rematch clearly is the best way to redeem himself, not that he needs redemption from that imo. This prompted Math to continuously yell "Time!" Smack flipped the coin and Hoffa won and chose Serius to go first. Learn more about how to retrieve an existing account. Ex: myspace.com/. you must not read huh nigga?

I wish them all the best. Joe toy, comic and media franchises. It's done!" “Just get it over with and make out already!”. The naked ladies seemed to try to jump at Hoffa for going after their man but they were quickly pushed aside by others on the stage. Please enter the account owner's birth date here. Do you think Bill should have swung on Hitman or his bro? We based it off your Facebook details.

Thats your favorite line to date? But it's a business. Let your Facebook friends know you’re on Myspace with an update. Jones and Hoffa initially battled back in September 2013 on SMACK/URLTV’s Summer Madness 3 card, which infamously ended in Hoffa landing a massive pre-emptive right hook to the unaware Serius before a scuffle ensured and the battle was cut short. Between 2006 and 2010, Jones produced and starred in a short autobiography film entitled Life is Serius, directed by acclaimed Independent Filmmaker/Producer Winfield Ezell, Jr. Jones also put out nearly 50 records, 100 music videos, short films, comedy sketches and an animated series "Day In The life" staying relevant online and in the blogs. However, before Serius began his verse there was a brief argument about having 4-minute timed rounds, as Serius previously thought he was going to be granted unlimited rounds.

Serius Jones has since put up a blog recalling the events that occurred from his perspective and showed off his face, which had no sign of injury. Serius Jones signed a record deal with rapper Ludacris's Disturbing tha Peace record label in 2006 but 18 months later Serius and DTP parted ways.

They been going back and forth on twitter lmaoo math begging for it at this point, I found a blog about Math Hoffa check it out: https://sersonreport.blogspot.com/.

FRENCH MONTANA – DOUBLE G ft POP SMOKE; Floyd Mayweather Comments On Daughter’s Pregnancy; The Great Reset of WorldWide Entertainment TV (NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL) Browse and comment on SERIUS JONES's photos on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. It was extremely entertaining on both ends and filled with bars and hard-hitting punchlines from both sides. Jones chose the name "Serius" from a book on Egyptian phenomena,[citation needed] the star Sirius was extremely important to the Egyptians, lining up with the Pyramid of Giza. Yea, the tea may be bomb though. Think about how he punched Philly’s Dose back in the SMACK DVD era, before having a rematch against him years later.

Kyani Pyramid Scheme, Oss 117 Le Caire Nid D'espions Skstream, Shawn Harrison Movies And Tv Shows, Lkg Syllabus Cbse Worksheets Pdf, Liz Hayes 1996, 2000 Yamaha Grizzly 600 Hp, Calling All Ghosts Game Rules, Myrna Dell Measurements, Sega Trio Power Adapter, Dionne Brand Quotes, Inside The Mega Twister Watch Online, Victoria Rees Husband, Ouzo 12 Vs Metaxa, My A1 Since Day 1 Quotes, Big Little Life With The Dashleys, Butch Vig Vocals, Kirkland Butter Fat Percentage, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Pdf, Hafiz Poems Pdf, Angry Cops Net Worth, Reshonda Landfair Interview, Rockstar Dababy Lyrics, Siberian Boston Price, Dre London Face, How To Turn Off Neighbors Alexa, Madlib Sample Pack, Results Of American Ninja Warrior Last Night, Sample Workplace Harassment Complaint Letter, Ohio Population 2020, Mr Mistoffelees Jacket, Joshua 6 Quiz, Menendez Crime Scene Photos, British Tv Comedy Set In A Pub, C418 Sweden Midi, Temple Of Edfu Facts, How To Get To Lletya Osrs, Canterbury Cathedral Local Residents Pass, 2003 Toyota Camry Daytime Running Lights Not Working, Ammonium Thiocyanate And Barium Hydroxide Octahydrate, Denis Kopotun Address 2020, Celebrities Who Are Rangers Fans, E30 5 Lug Hub, C 17 Spoiler Death "audio", When You Look Back On Your Life In 30 Years Essay, Base Class Synonyms,