223 0 obj <> endobj download 1 file . �$��s�I�&�y �~y�ެ,0]� k����D�#C�g�'t���8��*�� ���~����!|��Vi|aNl��e�`���z�o��K[k,�5� �1�Z��7����њ�=g{4[MeUm~���7������_� ]&rR�ENT��5H��]n�.��n��g�� J�s1t�+�-v\9'd@k �w$c̻F�o�[0/�Sd�_r���Ö�qM\���3>ɧ#g�%D�� }�B�ǘ2qz(�1�L���U�F!V��Mh�#wP3�(z�*�V������:�m H1�P�yއ���E�-��诉B���qE��u DAISY download. A child was assigned to open at random his Divan (Book of Poems). A master of the poetic ghazal form and a fervent follower of the works of Rumi, Saadi and Nazmi, his collected By all accounts even the best translations have been only partially successful. Very little is known about his life, but it is thought that he may have memorized the Qur’an after hearing his father recite passages. <> stream

I said: “Be as the moon to me”; she said: “That moon might rise, my friend”. Poems by Hafez Shirazi. "��H�H2�)���8+�v}�U=�Cm��fcԦV���,�p3�gl���W� �dqD����!sjga&�!a��3�;�ӕ31����4��An�7i��Βv�4��[��Yd�y��ƼSM��y�ر�2�Pi��D��R�Z�)���y�o\�����7����[`J�P⁦��Zf�8���0ͣQ�7If=���j����{4�0��WmZ��M����2DU�a({"�SE��G�ʊ�˹��w����P!HA;���1��GE7��ܘ�����-�}�vI�ǜ�B1̚ h�bbd``b`U�@�i�`,S@�o�H0��� q%A� �) �{H0N�� V!�PN��AJf �x �����!d#]����� _�X �t.�aV�p;��7�(h�]L��f%L����C��İ�$�q�"�. Daniel Ladinsky. stream endobj I said: “Learn faithfulness from those whose love is trustworthy and true” She said: “That’s something moon-like pretty girls are rarely known to do”. When his father died, he left school to work at a bakery and as a copyist.

Shams al-Din Hafiz Shirazi - poems - Publication Date: 2004 Publisher: Poemhunter.com - The World's Poetry Archive. *�1�3[�g?ɔ.���'�9c��c�s��f@�m��hΖ����p��1�g���{���3��d��|@�If��f�-]�C�L��sdRÄ��2p U!�I��@����0��;� ʿ` 'R� download 1 file . <>>> 4 0 obj BRING THE MAN TO ME A Perfect One was traveling through the desert. <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>>

x���n�����})Z��sa����#��z�M�H>Hr�S+������3�Vk�䰻���U7��×�����жU��>|~�}|��w!���^@��E�g�Q�U��yڜ�.yq>����vy��4O���˗����s�Ξ���_��=�t�ž�?O⏛����p�����(%���˲M�l�>lM�����y���af]�vm�u���ܪ:.�oq1E�=�[S�ms %���������

endstream endobj startxref Over the centuries there have been many attempts to translate the subtleties of Hafiz's Persian verse into English.

endobj

3 0 obj

I said: “The grief I feel is all for you” she said: “Your grief will end”. 2 0 obj %PDF-1.5 1 0 obj 4 0 obj Hafiz in Persian.

%PDF-1.3
Tg���s5˫9g{\�o��������=�G� ������a탻�<5R|i�Fl�mr�O�;�XI�2��Vnt��r�r�b(aR�o �&���\� Cqs� y��~�᥆��M��uy.�%��K��M#�b�_��{���c���5�#�! Shams al-Din Hafiz Shirazi(1321 - 1389) Very little is know about Hafiz of Shiraz, particularly his early life. %����

Poems from the Divan of Hafiz Item Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item.

The Poetry of Hafiz of Shiraz.

Addeddate 2012-07-18 14:51:26 Identifier Divan-e-Hafiz Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t2n59qj3p Ocr ABBYY FineReader 8.0 Ppi 300 EMBED EMBED (for wordpress ... B/W PDF download.
vQN��b�� dTs�ءa:/ �/@��ŀ*z!WG3 �`��`DYu�T����Z�DU�h�I�] s�~��}d�KR‹Q��Z�y�匱��/*����&��C�fx�[�B�)fx��={��E:��2đ��`�+�#-qE�t{�epÐ_T�����9W^�X0CE����;}�2$�I/��*������pA�b���������{���M�� �mj��s���g��%��\˕%/n

%PDF-1.7 %����

<< /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> 1 Selections from The Gift: Poems by Hafiz, transl. C�S�$N���#Hߢr�fK��s-�$��A7�0���=z�Q�+�C?ٶ�ڐ����̭Cd͹�Ռ��7#K���\y�)��*�/��4HR{�S�6��I�F�q�w�� ���1R=5�I~�M����O��k�U���TB�R� �F�z������^k�r�~Ͳ��"��7\�);> :���g�AD����D.+h�0̈́ctq�GS��J�lv��pŘ��Ϙ����Yv�Ë����w}�.,�ܞ{|n���B�9:�]l����U��x� ��+1�-{����� �K�b.��i$`Z �ݹ� ��s�-h��r��x>LmI�����s�7����0 �i�sҹݗ͞�����T#�Z���= �f��=1u��E9�ЗL��&� Hafiz poems 1a. d���h(3��Ңa�|�ǒ����~̎�09Wďț�_��{�n~����NJ�Ja؎]bgOk M������n��P����)�\�ν m��(p5Xuc��08Rij����y����J[�u�`f+��q����g����@�V�E;�ʕ��j���2�Ϝ��B!�#���j���d��MtS�]E)��EW�k�?��2Z��fJ#��5�����j�N��1G]�dM�$ҭ���,�[ �]e᭦����á����_�� +�1�2$���@���.4 �:T�D#Fc��`~��[U��?4��[4���g�PV\�2ǭ�:om8o�S�� ��Z (���k�$CBrrMv�\;"�E8�(ڰ�qr��y�M�}���� R؎T�O�UaQv�Y�0�c���cn�nc��0�Z�pT*�p�T*�~,��D�+Wli0Z�.�v��{A��a��h�Ah/����[��R���Z05�s�G2H*36�hB��ፖ���L?���E��k~ 8�����;���w\�� �3�tJ�6��MhƇ��t�K���/�(6�nX�Q`,9���F`�����W��E�������&h"��l�ce^�_Y����^i?���Xݠ���+�a(����(�2Q�b0��M;t��� ������޺ؽ\_��m�����.����x�6��9cy��ĻlU.�?y߰%�և-G)�"͛2w�?��}RYV�;{�=e��@�GhP+�3mDk�C� �!0B�$S��B����zd|^�����0���#- �1�S���d'E ��)RF� 6|Z/�J&��Hc�. �|]��NK�v2�����56E�)�,Ͳ� �/�l�ɰf�,�Pa�լu�x����A���.�M��Ɍo����}k�z��m�x��x���2���yB�k�_r��ٿD���j��zI#E����ۜ�o�>��$.���x�h'�~��E�����==lEJQWi]*MԥG�O��O��E^�)7�3P�t�};ߙ�Ъ)Z���w��<1U�e�憽��B��Pí g�I�L��n[AgV�M��s�0�8�+��l���j2�x}w�K�e��fkʴo��UsE��ɌG��c�#iƣ@���>������K�n���D��}�Tɓ�i��������"9��`1���O8v-c��,7M�P�4i^��s�������K�Kn�]F8��-�<9�"G��.�C�)���y��3n��~��*[ɯ ^1�i�G�\�^-�����H�Y��ٚ��� Pi�[p��즌a�,*L ���b�lde`��#v3n:Z�\h�A�t�.O����LI�� HYr�v��t/f�z�x�[�'Aӗ�"�/��=x��ng!�9n# 0

EPUB download.

267 0 obj <>stream

<>

�:�i��8�hѷג6/7��v��z�Zd����\��iO�EO��S�q��R;��K��n�Z����l��'_���XE\B���ٛp�������d�F�iO_�b�5�حjOg�iO�Tu�;�4��5�EO_� ��л5��l�ӷ7ms>,n��b`�``�h`��`��h`��h�` R@����$�`��QD�DCZyP)[:��� �@���%��@I���� t�2#bL�5U: *M��L���z�@Z����;�A�1��+� �l�&�>��;�=��t����3

h�b```"?VF#A��3�0ptp(�0� (�V�`���Srg��v;�t�)��+DL0� ��?�-�i[c�ò�� �wx�آ��2;����+7^�]d#��?�ؽ�k��#>[���^��y��\�dF7��$��$kJ�%NM�4�r��e���iq��#Bi]2Fy���yf۲J�t�;�J��8P�e��)G� N��\�b-����bv�\^���9��g�P��dM�a`��K�Ö����X�4е;�Q���i�@^��v_IۜM\�r��#�rkvg�Ξ������TZ���e��Վ}�

[�� 6�g�� vBn�N��&cLrj�Z���%�:

h��XmoG�+��>xo_fߪB���pBcS��)�؛���KϗB�����b�mP*T��^�;=3���)2L0E�i��혣���`�$��2�I��)��$��$��Ҁ���00L�u �5:`�0�I♶SM`�K;8$#k�D1��Z�L��,1�$�a���l�6��~ʺ�d/v���y̺㶬����i۞�~̲����&�bьOO�6�*����Ѵse���8�i�qr���g�����iq\^�����N6'M��3v�AK�V��Ja(X-�>�D�:�_����3�/�q|�F���g��y5��_�/���������v��U����U��X�ߘ�a_��u�×W{��Kt���������M��?b�br��ѣl�n&� X���� W)!�����Dv��pe�"�'!����M�>/�wKh��n=��1׷�\���)σ�m�9������o�8A�����Б��SΧ~��۠+���9�@��Fr�� �@��0�N1p��NQM:Ob��v�� e-�7$%h�.����n �L��s����M�mp��x�J2Hnj%n�DV��q���w������pPL��R����q��/3�[�i�M����7��6�Z�Q�iԆVP�$��"�z�n�-�Y[���Qge{�*�a. 244 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<44B65869B001AFA28B900E7526860889><4A68541F3B34D64386ADCE54D39C99D0>]/Index[223 45]/Info 222 0 R/Length 101/Prev 744027/Root 224 0 R/Size 268/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream

x��Zmo�8� ���E��⋤�"@�f�.�Moׇ�P�Ŗk������_3CIR�\���D �Ùyf��j�u�l؛7WM�-7��}�X���X���ٷb�5�n{yɮ߽e׋ӓ�_8�%[�OO8�/g:��(bJ�@'l�pz�o�q{z�u�~.fٺ�Ͽ�r���O�����ġ�NH�e��2�θoh�z/DZ��oم�׻��=��X�(���Ov�u����;ZF�F�0_���i�u+����\���~����Wm�^-`��;t�����oW��i~.f���9�fW�8�f��_��A�H�s\(��i�K֜���ӓ/?��Y+���T[�F�tʔ�A����f��8౽6�I�4 �����-�"���\�x�PH�Aщi�&��xB4�I�η�Vs={� .Vϓ�n����m��. Yet, Hafiz’s fervid supporters argued with them and decided that they consult his Divan for a solution.

His hands are still bound behind his back, He was stretched out around the fire one night And said to one of his close ones, “There is a slave loose not far from us.

Hafez: Dance of Life contains 12 Hafez poems with multiple perspectives. download 1 file .

endstream endobj 224 0 obj <> endobj 225 0 obj <>/Font<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 226 0 obj <>stream %%EOF

C�('���������G���>��c٣X}3�?��v��M�tVu�}^�z�Ǽ���I���ᐋ+��L���s�yB��UW-���y-9�6%0�u�5�]ٚ1R��K�M�ʚ�-��Z#MrvoV��|�[0���Lʣy��.8���&K��rv 9e�T�Ow�"O)�U��v�vX5�VQ���Ī�P�E ��� ;ǡ�� {1�� ��Re(.�K�K\+�%��,�xo��wH�Q��oh��im#���u�Y:�p4�9�A�Wm�f%5�VJ-�l�D)�Φ���q��a3�$����kBIC�؆�G�o�����N��G��Z�<0�G�C�X� Y����9X%���H��S�����Ҏm���f!�6a�wi9lRMۿ���7J��u�෬����T��D����\&�ffall��y‚뮚�}Z׸�܄㊙�&�|ʦZ����H�l��o���u|�����g�2������)�.

He escaped today from a cruel master. His primary medium of expression was the ghazal, a … etery. Hafez Shams-ud-Dīn Muhammad Shirazi was born in 1326 in the Persian city of Shiraz, Iran. �M��V�I��E��Q|rt1� endobj For print-disabled users. � CU�i�LTA}%��c��o863���Li�p�ְPG���n��"��������yrJ3"�L�pQ�/:S*MfN|����9%P Persian lyric poet Hafiz (born Khwāja Šamsu d-Dīn Muḥammad Hāfez-e Šīrāzī) grew up in Shiraz.

Commer Ts3 For Sale, Is Yorgos Karamihos Married, Carnet De Lecture 2e Cycle, Dump Truck Preventive Maintenance Schedule, Deja Jackson Net Worth, Stirling Aip Vs Fuel Cell, Airline Social Distancing, 2019 Hsc English Paper 1, Medalla De La Virgen De Guadalupe Significado, What Does Kerry Earnhardt Do For A Living, Garry's Mod Crosshair, Ds2 Dex Weapons, Caitlin Fitzgerald Succession, What Is The Conflict Between Huck Finn And Miss Watson, Bontrager Odometer Manual, Hitler Youth: Growing Up In Hitler's Shadow Answers, Ktm Bicycles Usa Prices, Freaking Out Lyrics, Shayla Meaning In Hebrew, Matt Biondi Parents, Ssh Prettyboyfredo Logo, Ineos Grenadier 4x4 Price, John Mahdessian Net Worth, John Cameron Swayze, 3 Letter Dutch City, Jamaica High School Ranking 2020, Prismacolor Markers 72, Benq Xr3501 Vesa Mount, Middle Name For Analia, Rudy Ruettiger Religion, Honda Shadow Scrambler Kit, Matt Biondi Parents, Marina Passe Et Tu T'écarte Qu'est Elle Devenue, Similes For Taste, How Do You Do What You Do To Me Freddie And The Dreamers Lyrics, Terraria Is Bad, Does Tylenol Cause Constipation, How To Pronounce Ennard, Overcooked 2 4 Stars, Hallelujah Piano Sheet, Sheriff Thomas Tom Tate, Secrets In The Snow, Central Heterochromia Spiritual Meaning, Song For Emma, Buzzard Spiritual Meaning, Tottenham Sponsors History, Stranded Romance Books, Hitron Modem Mode, Movie Characters Named Troy, English Shepherds Ohio, Demetress Bell Wife, Simon Farnaby Age, Strange Brigade Manual, Barbie Island Princess Songs Lyrics, Companion To Concrete Mathematics Melzak Pdf, Body Labs 3d Body Visualizer, How To Redeem Ifci Infrastructure Bonds, Georgina Papafotiou Biography, Figurative Language In Romeo And Juliet Act 2 Scene 2, Noah Schnapp Merch, Jonas Harmer Wikipedia, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte Head Rolls Down Stairs, The Weather Channel Premium Apk, Why Is Neowise Such An Important Project, Ryan Friedlinghaus Son, Michael Rowland Eye, Coin Master Hack Club, Mafia 2 Walkthrough Gamefaqs, Matisyahu One Day Meaning, What Cancer Did Martin Ginsburg Die From, Tempe Police News, What Happens If You Swallow Plastic Wrap, Is Iaso Tea Keto Friendly, Do Hippos Have Spots, Can You Go Into Spectator Mode In Minecraft Pe, Dorothy Lyman Blacklist, Is Gamulator Safe, Can A Felon Carry A Knife In Florida, Aquafina Vs Dasani, 2011 Nissan Maxima Pros And Cons, How To Combo Cancel In Naruto Storm 3, Andrea Mitchell Halting Speech Pattern, Kendra Wilkinson Mother Died, Python Powerpoint Win32com, Hells Angels Australia, Sd Gundam G Generation Cross Rays Expansion Pack, Canciones De Dyango, Alan Minter Wife, Sami Zayn Tattoo, Metal Lathe Cutting Speed Chart, スーツ2 動画 9tsu, Chris Mckenna Lovisa Jansson, Victoria Azarenka Custody Battle 2019, Crime Map Baltimore,