Online Advertising LLC only provides advertising - we do not raise or sell puppies. Nickname: Litter of 6 on PuppyFinder.com. Rocky was our first English Shepherd. Yet the versatility of English Shepherds is far-reaching, encompassing non-farm situations, too. _udn = "none"; Anything Look…Weird? A wise choice is a happy choice. utmx_section("Personal Footer"), Killarney Meadows English Shepherds Day 17.

English Shepherds are descended from the shepherd lines of England and the Southern parts of Scotland. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works: Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo, Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound, Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster, Dog by juli , Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun, Basset Hound by Loren Holloway, German Shorthaired pointer by Becca, Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun. Republic, WA. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies ®.

Feel free to ask lots of questions, it’s encouraged! English Shepherd owners as a whole are a helpful bunch of folks. Feel free to ask lots of questions, it’s encouraged!

Excellent dogs for the farm, family, and... by kioma - Big Rapids, Michigan - - … They're great working dogs.

Woof! Then an English Shepherd just might be right for you! Lancaster Puppies advertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Thanks for visiting our website! Look at pictures of English Shepherd puppies who need a home. '.webs.com' : 'none'; --> Lancaster Puppies ® is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. (function(){var k='0521688706',d=document,l=d.location,c=d.cookie;function f(n){if(c){var i=c.indexOf(n+'=');if(i>-1){var j=c.indexOf(';',i);return escape(c.substring(i+n.length+1,j<0?c.length:j))}}}var x=f('__utmx'),xx=f('__utmxx'),h=l.hash; Feel free to browse classifieds placed by English Shepherd dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. '&utmxhash='+escape(h.substr(1)):'')+'" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">')})(); Are you able to commit to caring for a dog for the next 12 – 14 years? Find your new English Shepherd puppy here! Find your new English Shepherd puppy here! They are a very old heritage breed that has not changed much, as paintings from the mid-1800s show. English Shepherds are working dogs, valued for their versatility, loyalty, and intelligence. These dogs were selectively bred for the primary purpose of herding in an upright, loose-eyed style. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works: Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo, Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound, Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster. and call as soon as we can!

English Shepherd Litter of 6 Puppies FOR SALE near LITTLE WASHINGTON, Ohio, USA. Please verify all information with the seller.