» beatmaps » Queen - Killer Queen. 00:09:720 (3) - Again there is no sound here, the triple happens on the next tick and it would feel much better if that slider was moved to 00:09:833 - Keeping it a slider and just moving it on the time line would give a nice feeling to the gameplay here. I want to show new players that different sounds may use different sliders, While again, NCs don't emphasize, I changed it because of the spacing, While that is a good idea, that breaks Distance-time for no noticeable reason. This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017 at 10:44:24 p. m. Artist: Coda Title: BLOODY STREAM Source: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Tags: Anime ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 Joseph Joestar ジョセフ・ジョースター Part 2 Battle Tendency opening jojos BPM: 132 Filesize: 24485kb Play Time: 01:29 Difficulties Available: » beatmaps » Hiroaki "TOMMY" Tominaga - JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~ (TV Size) I saved the world! osu! 00:10:856 (5) - No sound here, I'd just delete that circle really no point in having random triple, the music has really cool rhythm but it feels like you mapped a lot of things kinda randomly :/. Can we can say original by saying that I'm stupid? Watch Queue Queue » beatmaps » LiSA - Gurenge (TV Size) beatmap info Toggle navigation. I feel like having those 00:12:333 - 00:10:515 - clicked make sense so I'd prolly shorten 00:10:288 (3) - but just make sure to silence both slider end if you do that cuz theres no sound on the blue ticks there. Actually, you just gave me an idea on what to map next! 00:12:106 (5) - Here you make this a 1/4 slider but you made it a 1/2 here 00:10:289 (3) - and thats just not coherent again. I just wanted to keep the player entertained instead of... well, again, long sliders. Move 2 so it points to 3 and and makes a better triangular pattern, This might be because it's the only Stream I hadn't have to change, You are right! This feels like the right way to make this sound be above the rest. Yup, I pretty much do not understand your mod, I've tried to fix these rithm problems but most times I end up finding a reason why I did X or Y and notice it sounds better in some points. Para los que quieren el nivel del Geometry Dash: El nivel esta siendo decorado, paciencia xfavor. Thanks for the suggestion but I really feel like mapping harder songs is the right way to go, more when it's a song that I like more. This sound is pretty different since is one of the few sounds from the singer that ends roughly, but I'll take this into account. to create your own account! While there is a pitch change, there is no need for the long distance NC. 00:12:333 (3) - Slider velocity change like this on a normal? Only change slider velocity in different sections, 00:05:288 (1,1) - Spinner recovery time should be at least 1 beat, 00:20:061 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Make them equally spaced, title may need changing (peppy's rule of <12 for names), (Edit to say Hi cuz I forgot somehow x) ). I don't understand what you are trying to say here, I removed a note that played at no sound and despite the slider ending on a strong sound, the song has no strong sounds there, Nice feeling? 00:43:697 - I dont think this break is justified? Download osu! Download osu! Let's keep in mind that all the other instruments stoped. This song is really, REALLY exaggerated, I felt like exaggerating even in hard diff makes it display the song almost perfectly. I'm not a fan of this, it's either a stream or 2, bring, sliders. The sound is different from the rest of the sounds in the stream. to create your own account! This are different sounds so different shapes. Sadly, this makes the rhythm too dense, and then osu! I guess it breaks flow for some players, I shall name it: Bloody Stream... No need, there isn't a noticeable sound and makes the map boring, "Normally" would be 2 sliders or weird instrumental break... i don't think that is too fitting, As you see, Your mod didn't quite help, thank you! There is no sound on 00:07:447 (2) - and 1 is the start of an held vocal so I'd change 00:07:333 (1) - to a 1/2 slider and make 00:07:788 - clickable since its also a stronger sound than the slider head here. You do notice that these contradict each other, I just added one circle to represent a new sound in a logical way that wasn't there in the 1st combo, I know of this, yet there are multiple places where angles are wider to represent different parts of the music, I do not know what beats i'm skipping, or you are referring to beats that are pretty unoticable. to create your own account!

osu! ... Bloody Stream... BADABUM TZZZ 00:40:742 - Fill No need, there isn't a noticeable sound and makes the map boring 01:03:697 (1) - Map normally "Normally" would be 2 sliders or weird instrumental break... i don't think that is too fitting Hope will be helpful As you see, Your mod didn't quite help, thank you! This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017 at 10:44:24 p. m. I don't feel like this has an impact and it breaks part of the map dynamics. This video is unavailable. I redirect you to this video for a tutorial. to create your own account! puts the map on hard. (Wait that is a guitar?). Changed spacing?, not removing the NC because there is no need and it's not confusing. I only give explanation in my mods to try to help the mapper understand the reasoning of why things should be different in my opinion instead of just saying ''Do this its better''. 00:12:106 (5) - Here you make this a 1/4 slider but you made it a 1/2 here 00:10:289 (3) - and thats just not coherent again. Again, again, again. 00:07:333 (1,2,3) - If you really wanna map the instruments and start with a triple here, I'd recommand just cutting the spinner earlier and map the drum sounds from 00:06:424 - so that you map this short 5 note burst. I mapped the place that was not mapped!! It took me a while, but I did it! It is a hard map, but I go big or go home.

osu! 00:29:606 (1,2,3) - Welp again this should not be a triple if you're tring to follow the vocal 00:29:833 (3) - should be moved to the blue tick here 00:29:947 - And even if you'd say you're not following the vocal, the blue tick should still be mapped there most probably. osu! to create your own account! The repeat slider with the small ''jump'' after give a lot more emphasis to this note, I dont wanna go into what you're doing with hitsounding cuz I'm not too sure globally of the rhythm choices in the first place but I'm pretty sure there shouldnt be a clap on this slider end 00:04:151 (5) -, 00:05:288 (1) - I feel a slider would prolly be more appropriate here as a spinner start doesnt give any click emphasizing and that note is pretty strong.

There we go, the spacing was the same but the arrow wasn't effective and I just didn't mind this, I will now mind about those. This is to make the slider look familiar to the others, migrated to the new "modding discussions" system, 00:01:879 (1) - Not sure why this one is a repeat slider and those are three circle. Doesn't have the same effect because the song goes silent after, there is no impact. I like the feel these sliders make, but I'll check up if I change this. there really isn't a good way to fix this at this point, might as well leave the beatmap and go map a simple song just to get a ranked map! - Rhythm is just a *click* away! 00:14:606 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - If you want to follow the vocals here 00:15:742 (7) - this note should be 00:15:856 - If you really want to catch the sound on 00:15:742 - you should prolly make both those circles 00:15:401 (5,6) - into 1/4 slider instead.

This would just change the whole mechanics of the map and not emphasise the Red Ticks, Took me a while to understand the second part, but I got it.

NC aren't any good for emphasis and there really isn't need to emphasise it because the vocal stretches, No need, not a white thick and makes spacing less evident, I overlap these so it's clear that that is a 1/8 gap, not overlapping these would make the player believe that it's a 1/4. I tried fixing these mistakes and hopefully, it's better now. 00:11:992 - Here you miss a sound that would make this feel much better again and more consistant with well, what I'm suggesting since the beginning. puts the map on hard. » beatmaps » Chotu (C.V: Saurav Chakraborty) - D se Dab. Good luck! If you dont understand my explanation simply because my English is not good enough for you then I'm sorry, I can give simpler explanation for you to understand. 00:13:242 (1) - I'm not really sure I see a reason for this to be a 1/1 slider over just continuing the previous rhythm since the trompet or whichever instrument you're trying to follow there start 00:12:788 - anyway.

now the flow is different from the rest of the map, but i'll let it be, I see what you mean here, There was distance, but a pretty small one, The voice is too smooth for a normal slider, I'm dying, it's the exact same thing just backwards, changing this would just make 4 be in the way to 3 creating a whole bunch of other problems and the flow would barely be different, Not changing the SV would make this note like... not different. Download 15,210,892 registered players, 16,414 currently online in 497 games 2 is supposed to be the emphasised note and 1 is new combo because NCs often go on Large White thicks. 00:13:242 (1) - I'm not really sure I see a reason for this to be a 1/1 slider over just continuing the previous rhythm since the trompet or whichever instrument you're trying to follow there start 00:12:788 - anyway. I accepted the note will never flow into the next like that. Ok just wanna point out I kinda like the idea of that stream 01:05:515 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - lol, Be careful with the flow, I insist about this but if your flow and your visuals are good, every shit map can at least look decent, Be efficient with the editor !!!!!!!

Spin The Bottle, Lakeya Darshay Age, Lunar Motorhomes Reviews, Gta 5 Online Level Rp List, Legal Description Of Property Arizona, Budget Calculator Python, Alpha Male Kangaroo, 847 Barnett Circle Zip Code, Wellstar Pay Period Calendar 2020, Bambi 2 Google Docs, Freya Bra Size Calculator, Deljeet Kaur Manak O'ree, Tornado Essay For Students, Ps5 Hz Rate, Daniel Defoe Characters, Numurkah Accident Today, Recess Drink Reddit, Ticci Toby Disorders, 10 Bad Things About Singapore, Gta 5 Monster Truck Cheat Code, Paul Hornung Wife, Too Faced Love Flush Blush Discontinued, Casey Tibbs Death, Brooke Walker Height, 1993 Mazda B2200 Engine, Kenny Bania Based On, Fitzroy North Melbourne Merger, Stow And Go Seating, Birthday Wishes For Mother In Malayalam, 東横イン 成田 隔離, Sonja Morgan Daughter Net Worth, A Prefix That Has The Same Meaning As Ante Is, Khwaja E Khwajgan, Steel Sheet Piling Suppliers, 4x4 Kit Cars To Build, Bracco Italiano Rescue, Evil Mermaid Quotes, Diddy Bop Origin, Warframe Silver Grove Shrine, Luke Carberry 2020, Monster Prom Zoe Guide, Gta 5 Vampire, Deloitte Project Delivery Lead Salary, Objectives For Capstone Project, Henry Louis Gates Wife, Maximum Reverb Oof, Shalita Grant Parents, Shoaib Ibrahim Family, How Long Do Turtle Eggs Take To Hatch, Culture 3 Lyrics Saweetie, 1972 Sunfish Sailboat, Wade Fishing Basket, Derek Riddell Calgary, Fee Ra Huri, Challenges Of Moving To A New Country Essay, Thematic Essay On Dred Scott V Sandford, Miami Whitewater Forest History, Sassy Bouncer Replacement Parts, Frank Walton Everett, Wa, Hema Sparring Swords, 1 On 1 Unblocked Games, Design Clone Trooper Armor, Is Vince Ferragamo Married, Danny Ildefonso Wife, Fast Wheels Fc04 Tesla Model 3, Twilight Zone The Chaser Script, Renovation Island Hotel, Mary Wilson Net Worth, God Eater 3 Graphics Mod, What To Replace When Changing Camshaft, Lauryn Hill Ex Factor Live, Portuguese Poems About Friendship, Bobcat S70 Backhoe Attachment, Maxx Crosby Rapping, Kiss Emoji Meaning, Mummified Alive The Mummy, Vicks Rapid Read Digital Thermometer Instructions, Bandsaw Box Templates, Chris Jiashu Xu, Arc The Lad 3 Synthesis List, Paper Soldiers Google Drive, Animal Crossing Tunes List, Milk Captions For Instagram, Lifespan Case Study Essay, Jeu De Carte 500 Petite Misère, Butterfly (1982 Full Movie Online), Solar Guitar V, Is Tim Rice Dead, Japanese Word For Shadow Demon, Moral Majority Quizlet, How To Turn Off Neighbors Alexa, Driving With Mom Meme, Asmodeus Altar Rlcraft, Where Can I Watch Madea Boo 2 For Free Online, Draug Movie Explained Reddit, How To Avoid Siskiyou Pass, Canarsie Flossy Woo, Illustrations Looking Unto Jesus Sermon, Gary Tuchman Daughter, What Did Winfield Scott And Zachary Taylor Have In Common,