0000009514 00000 n When used properly, this high quality product will … It is suggested to use a probe cover for Oral Use. TURNING THE UNIT ON a.

When the peak temperature is reached (usually 25-30 seconds but sometimes longer for this method), 10 beep signal will sound and the “°F” sign will stop flashing.

I have a question: Where can I get instructions on how to open the case without damaging it? 0000051620 00000 n 0000010243 00000 n The display (- – -) appears and I can get a credible reading that stabilizes within a minute. The Vicks Rapid Read Thermometer uses Precision Insight technology to accurately provide a temperature reading in only 2 seconds that identifies a fever based on the site location of the reading.

Now, to monitor myself for COVID-19, I installed a new battery (392) and found that the on/off switch has failed.
When used properly, this high quality product will give you years of accurate, dependable service.

OPERATING YOUR VICKS RAPIDREAD DIGITAL THERMOMETER Tip: For fastest measurements, complete steps 1 and 2 before inserting the thermometer.

Precision Insight - green indicates no fever, yellow shows a slightly elevated temperature and red indicates a high fever based on the measurement site selected (oral, underarm, rectal), Reads in both Fahrenheit and Celcius temperature scales.

The Vicks Rapid Read Thermometer uses Precision Insight technology to accurately provide a temperature reading as fast as 2 seconds.

Subject: Vicks (Kaz) digital thermometer model #V901F. The light will flash on after awhile but there is no beep. 0000022407 00000 n

Designed for comfort and

Please read these instructions carefully to ensure accurate temperatures and safe operation.

Please read these instructions carefully to ensure accurate temperatures and safe operation. A beep will sound and the [display will show a test (Fig. Clinical results range from 7 to 38 seconds. I just bought the Vicks thermometer and it won’t beep.

*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. If you're feeling feverish, you can easily use a digital thermometer to measure your temperature.

instrumen t for fas ter and e asier tem perature taking. If you detect resistance, stop. 0000004068 00000 n If repair is necessary call our Consumer Relations Department. 0000011319 00000 n

We are currently experiencing higher than normal call and email volumes, please visit our support page to find answers to common questions.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Lay the patient on his/her side. The display shows” – – – ” if temperature is lower than 90ºF (Fig.

Thank you for purchasing the VICKS® Digital Thermometer, a professionally accurate instrument for faster and easier temperature taking. With a young child, it is sometimes helpful to hug the child to keep their arm next to their body. Your Vicks RapidRead may be used with or without probe covers.

0000055160 00000 n

1.Turn unit on by pressing the on/off button (figure 1). Disposable probe covers are provided with your VICKS® Digital Thermometer. The Vicks RapidRead Thermometer uses Precision Insight technology to accurately provide a temperature reading in only 2 seconds that identifies a fever based on the site location of the reading. Average read times in clinicals: 11 seconds rectal, 15 seconds oral and 16 seconds underarm. Discard the probe cover after taking a temperature, it is important to place the tip of the thermometer well under the tongue to get a good, accurate reading.

21 for about 2 seconds. The Vicks RapidRead Thermometer uses Precision Insight technology to accurately provide a temperature reading in only 2 seconds that identifies a fever based on the site location of the reading. Replace the battery with a 1.55V, L41 alkaline or SR41 silver oxide type or equivalent. Gently insert the tip of the thermometer NO MORE THAN 1/2 inch into the rectum. levier than 90 dew ees F(Flg. 0000016462 00000 n Rate…

For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

0000003342 00000 n

0000003297 00000 n

h�b```��lm� �� Lumiscope L2214 Thermometer Instruction Manual, Mpow BH045B Wireless Receiver / Transmitter User Manual, Mpow EM16 Mini Wireless Earbud User Manual, Mpow Wings Neckband Wireless Earphones User Manual BH462A, Mpow Flame S Sports Bluetooth Headphones User Manual BH088A, Mpow Dash Sports Wireless Earphones USer Manual BH367A, TWS-I7 Bluetooth Earbuds Manual [Pairing Instructions] [GEJIN, Watruer, ACOUS, XiQin, NOCEBOO], TWS True Wireless Stereo Earphones User Manual [AirPod Look-a-Likes].

0000013297 00000 n Features: Fast 8 second reading* Professional Accuracy: +/-0.2 F in That restores the display and again allows a reading, but the on/off switch still doesn’t work. Although the switch doesn’t work, the device eventually shuts itself off. Cover the thermometer’s tip with a probe cover and lubricate with a water-soluble jelly for easier insertion.

The temperature is now ready to read and will not change when the thermometer is removed. When the “\/” appears in the lower right of the display, the battery is exhausted and needs replacing.

3). 0000034339 00000 n INSTRUCTION MANUAL Vicks Digital Thermometer Model : V900F/V901F READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS Thank you for purchasing the VICKS® Digital Thermometer, a professionally accurate instrument for faster and easier temperature taking.

Do not allow children to take their temperatures unattended. (Hp.

Post in the comments! 0000025729 00000 n A GREEN Screen indicates no fever is detected, YELLOW suggests a slightly elevated temperature, and RED signals fever. 0000005878 00000 n 0000037448 00000 n

Vicks Thermometer 143 Problems and Solutions I just changed the battery turned on the power the Vicks Thermometer V912F-Can 0 Solutions My thermometer is stuck in memory mode. User manuals, Vicks Thermometer Operating guides and Service manuals. 0000063603 00000 n When the peak temperature is reached (usually 60 seconds) a beep signal will sound and the “°F” sign will stop flashing. The best method to determine your own normal temperature is to use the thermometer when you are feeling well.

0000001156 00000 n

Again ny suggestions how long I should keep it in my mouth since it doesn’t beep. Vicks Thermometer User Manuals Download ManualsLib has more than 32 Vicks Thermometer manuals Click on an alphabet below to see the full list of models starting with that letter:

0000056079 00000 n *Results will vary by individual and method used. Beeper: Unit will beep for approximately 8 seconds when peak temperature is reached.

If for any reason (other than misuse or normal battery replacement) you are dissatisfied with your VICKS® ComfortFlex™ Digital Thermometer, we will repair or replace it, at our option, free during your lifetime. 0000001589 00000 n I know the store won’t take it back because of Covid.

0000003377 00000 n

Although there is no one “normal” temperature reading, a temperature, taken orally, ranging between 97°F and 100°F is considered normal.

When the thermometer is turned on, continue to hold the button down approximately 2 seconds.

Whichever method is used, it is recommended that for 15 minutes prior to use, avoid eating or drinking any liquids, exercising, taking showers or baths, or smoking.

The following was copied from above. 0000027924 00000 n The Vicks® SpeedRead Digital Thermometer with large screen display, and Fever InSight® feature makes taking temperature fast, easy and comfortable. Vicks_RapidRead_Thermometer_VDT972US_Manual.pdf. # Type at least 3 character to search # Hit enter to search. When used properly, …

Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.

3).

DO NOT BOIL OR CLEAN IN DISHWASHER. Your email address will not be published.
Designed for comfort and convenience, this unit features a flexible tip that can be used in the mouth, rectum or under the arm. 0000004735 00000 n trailer <<7B10BC3FE04A4A9DB986B0EEF48D3698>]/Prev 256887>> startxref 0 %%EOF 83 0 obj <>stream Any variation from it may indicate some sort of illness and you should consult your physician. For use orally, rectally or under the arm. 0000063360 00000 n

Please read these instructions carefully to ensure accurate temperatures and safe operation.

that identifies a fever based on the site location of the reading. Record your reading twice a day (early morning and late afternoon).

Average

OPERATING YOUR VICKS® DIGITAL THERMOMETER. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. 0000005517 00000 n

If you're feeling feverish, you can easily use a digital thermometer to measure your temperature.

Your VICKS® Digital Thermometer is a 3-in-1 thermometer for oral, rectal, or underarm use. If you have any questions or comments about the VICKS® Digital Thermometer, call our toll-free Consumer Service Line: 1-800-477-0457. Additional probe covers can be purchased at most drug stores or pharmacy departments.

The last measured temperature will be shown in the LCD display with the letter “M” shown under the degree sign for approximately 3 seconds. READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

Hold the thermometer in place during measurement. 0000020083 00000 n 0000016017 00000 n

Teacher Record Book Pdf, How To Make A Fake Celebrity Instagram Dm, Little Darlings Soundtrack, Mash Hawkeye Monologue, Kim Charney Wikipedia, Who Is Bryanboy Husband, Annie Martell Today, Spongebob Vhs Archive, No2 Molar Mass, Hank Hill Memes, How To Make A Generator In Minecraft Command Block, Sword Dxf Files, Rubber Stall Mats, Pari Malayalam Theri Meaning, Blink Dog Names, Who Is The Wnba Goat, How To Give Homeopathic Pellets To Cats, Google Form Limiter Not Working, Gta 5 Shark Cards Ps4, How Do You Level An Intex Pool On Concrete, Barron Trump 2054 Twitter, Aqua Pro Vac, Apple Id Generator, Dhl Clearance Event Seized, Sexton Beetle In My House, Chelsea 3rd Kit 2021, 24 Inch Tongs, Générateur De Phrase à Partir De Mots, Root Fire Tv Stick 1, Pig Female Name, How Much Was Gracie Allen Worth, I'm Used To It Powfu Roblox Id, Apple Settlement Claim Form 2020, Uz 2020 Accepted Students Pdf, John Mark Comer Vegan, Fortnite Sniper Sound Effect, Effet Du Speed Sur Le Cerveau, Code Promo Zoo Granby, Donut Go Breaking My Heart, Secret Story Streaming, Piper Aerostar Crash, Gross Pay Calculator, Conservation Boeuf Bourguignon Au Frigo, Mini Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale Near Me, Boondocker Water Filtration System, Monopoly En Ligne Gratuit Avec Ses Amis, Interior Aluminum Door Frames, Eloy Azorín Gran Hotel, Song Placement Opportunities, Amaryllis Fox Lips, Apple Id Generator, Jukung Boat For Sale, Laguardia Airport Construction Webcam, Newsday Cancel Subscription, 1991 Honda Accord Wagon For Sale, Rush Hour Mp4, Hazel Moder Singing, Osrs Hot Clue Master, World Record Halibut 2020, Hautelook App Not Working, Christmas Star Outdoor Lights Decorations, Amish Propane Fridge, 24 Inch Cruiser Bike, Steelseries Arctis 9x, Ron White House Austin Tx, Enable Ssl Azure Mysql, How To Fail A Hearing Test For Tinnitus, Vinegar Intermolecular Forces, Benelli M4 Reliability, Alicia Moffet Wikipedia, Maggie Baird Colorado, Tom Welling Kids, Western Kentucky Tractor Salvage, Minecraft High Ping, Ram Falls Height, Mukunda Mukunda Lyrics Telugu, Baby Water Buffalo The Things They Carried, Rare Mushroom Ark Extinction, Kevin O'connor Death 2020, Megan Padalecki Supernatural, 5 Themes Of Geography Essay, Can I Mix Polymeric Sand With Pea Gravel, Kagiso Rabada Wife, Bug Fables False Monarch, Libe Barer Parenthood, How To Unlock A Straight Talk Iphone Without Password, Thor Bows To Percy Jackson Fanfiction, Guyana Chronicle Classified Ads, Puns With The Name Jessica, Wingdings Chart Pdf, Chat Vomit Liquide Transparent, Tail Gun Charlie, Aquaman Toys Smyths, James Lesure Wife, Have You Filled A Bucket Today Lesson Plans, Describe A Kite, Henry Survival Kit Ebay,