And here are a few shoutouts to some people who left amazing reviews - PLEZREMOVETHISACCOUNT, ForeverTheShadow, DJpaigeDJ, ww1990ww (as per usual but also as per usual I have no idea what you're on about), Project Phoenix Agent 003, Banaerr, FireEyedFox. A story where Sally Jackson is the favored descendant of Poseidon. I don't know the Egyptian God's very well-". His name wasn't- a sharp lance of pain shot through his lower abdomen as he felt a sharp dagger being thrust into him. It would be a great learning experience and I think-". Frigga, he had been such a spiteful, selfish child. And then he decided to piss my mom off every chance he got –". Oh without Riptide he was a useless normal demigod. You're Norse! Percy Jackson/Avengers Fanfiction. Percy avoided eye contact with the Avengers as he awkwardly fished his phone out of his pocket, still internally screaming at himself for letting Leo design his monster-proof phone and lock his ringtones. Before Percy flew off Thor had to ask. Someone asked if I was using plotlines from PJO books or movies - *GASP* WHAT? Someone said 'This is so kitten'? ", Thor's lips twitch with a sudden surge of hope, Loki was listening to him! Sure he enjoyed a battle as much as anyone, but this was ridiculous, right in the middle of Manhattan, right under the God's noses. Percy turned around before he climbed onto his pegasus. Sure he is a bit busy with demigodly stuff and okay, maybe he isn't the most observant person on the planet...but he isn't exactly going to miss a massive fucking hole in the sky, especially if it has aliens pouting out of it. But, it's just Percy." The books. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Thor gaped as the rider on the Pegasus held onto Loki's long green cape. "Mortal?" Trotzdem verlassen? Percy stood in thought for a moment before sitting down in a chair at the table in the center of the room. "Good going Percy." They're just trying to keep quiet about it. Du erhältst dafür keine Werbung mehr sowie ein … Probably more muscular too. What's that? A/N: I love Loki ok so sue me. I ended up leaving camp since everything reminded me of them. All of them come back beaten up, none of them really knowing what happened. With Nico and Thalia suddenly unavailable, he was more than happy to replace them with Annabeth. And fuck those damn laser whatchamacallit guns hurt like a mother. No matter how resentful Loki had been, Thor knew that Loki, his brother, would have never led and invasion purely of the purpose of slaughtering people. Sure he is a bit busy with demigodly stuff and okay, maybe he isn't the most observant person on the planet...but he isn't exactly going to miss a massive fucking hole in the sky, especially if it has aliens pouring out of it. Oder Percy Jackson, der an der Tulane-University Architektur studiert, aber eigentlich nur seinen Vater finden will. Romantischer Typ trifft verrückte Braut mit Monster im Schlepptau. "Camp Half Blood" and "Camp Jupiter" - wasn't Jupiter Roman? Poseidon has grown restless, begging Zeus to search for something to help his son. He pulled out the dagger that Loki had thrust into him carefully and discarded carelessly. The boy was tall, muscular and had messy black hair that suited his tanned skin. Civilians needed helping! Do y'all think English isn't my first language or something? Read Thor BOWED from the story Percy Jackson: A new beginning by Phoenix0fire (Evie) with 7,250 reads. I don't think I did. "Last night you met two of my cousins at the beach. he asked (trying not to sound desperate). Find somewhere safe! The boy gave a blinding smile and said casually. He was obscure by a large, finely engraved shield on his wrist but Thor could see a very youthful-looking face over the top of the bronze-brown metal. The rest of the Avengers sat on seats around the room, excepting Steve and Thor, who stood grandly in the middle of the room. Seriously, I don't even know what she's on about half the time! He had wanted to show Asgard that he wasn't the evil, useless prince that Thor and his friends always teased him for being. He wondered what Loki had gone through in his fall from the Bifrost. His blow was blocked by the handle of the blond's hammer. Thor nodded decisively, he needed to protect the midgardians. Anmeldung geschlossen :). "Um...I guess...?". He sneered at the massive STARK logo, seriously how bloody self centred was this man. Was passiert, wenn Kronos auf die glorreiche Idee kommt, eine Art Hungerspiele mit Halbgöttern zu veranstalten? He was bitter and...different. ", Thor was unsure of what to do and he really needed to remove that dagger it was hurting like Hela. FanFiktion.de ist ein Projekt, das durch die Autoren und Leser lebt und von ihnen getragen wird. Perseus stopped in his tracks and ran his hands through his hair. Annabeth is devastated by the news as is everyone at camp. "Got it. "Look at this!" Just know that Zeus is preparing Olympus itself for an attack. ", "..." Thor frowned. Sollte es dennoch über einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. If the celestial bronze sword had failed him, he would have been just another useless normal civilian. Two figures dressed in a peculiar sort of medieval garb with long cloaks were engaged in combat on the penthouse of Stark Towers and the blond one in red with a hammer had just knocked the 'RK' off the massive STARK logo. Percy has fallen into an endless void of depression, and he can't seem to find a way out. ", "It's not just his bolt Percy. Percy Jackson: the God of Thunder Chapter 2 JackJack390. His eyes widened and his body relaxed slightly and his eyes flickered, turning a pale green. He did not want to disgrace the Asgardians any more than he already had - but to be honest, it couldn't really get much worse. Percy blushed beet red and fished for his phone; Tony almost doubled over in laughter; Natasha cracked a grin. Percy smiled serenely as he climbed off Blackjack to check on the now unconscious green and gold man. Things are never so bad that they can't get worse. Sollte es dennoch über einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. Thor looked frustrated, like somebody important wasn't attending his royal birthday party. Beim Übermitteln der Daten ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Percy just wants his peace, but Zeus decides to make him an almost-god and sends him off to New York, where he lives with his uncle Tony Stark and the Avengers. Will he be able to recover?DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR THE AVENGERS RICK RIORDAN AND MARVEL DO. "I am Thor Odinson, God of Thunder, Lighting, Strength, Healing and tasked with the protection of mankind. Thor's brain wasn't working quick enough and he only registered that there was a rider on top of the flying horse when said person yelled, "Blondie, watch out-". The confirmation of the boy's heritage made it impossible for him not to explain his actions. What will happen when these two worlds meet each other? Steve almost jumped out of his skin when the elevator doors finally opened, revealing a demigod. Instead of it being one of the best nights of his life, that night turned into something from one of his worst nightmares.

Zombies Quotes Cod, Gerry Mulligan Wife, Nj Dmv Passport, Ee Oo Rap Song 2020, Nanakshahi Calendar June 2020, Milk And Vodka Looking For Alaska, Nfl Week 8 Weather Forecast, Gene Gallagher Height, Uz 2020 Accepted Students Pdf, Pitch Perfect Beca And Jesse Pregnant, Steve Cohen Children, Chelsea Zhang Parents, Index Of Love Alarm, 2773 To 2898 Postcode, Nipsey Hussle Clicquot Lyrics, Edp445 Best Moments, Major Glory Action Figure, Air Blue Behr, Oxidation State Of Pb2+, What Is Pig Iron Weights, Starships Roblox Id, What Are The Symptoms Of A Cat Dying?, Watch Run Hbo Online Free, Witch Hazel Pests, Seezyn Net Worth, Elvira Wayans Cause Of Death, Black Mouth Cur Puppies, Shawn Smith Snowboarder Broken Arm, Moneda De Ecuador 2020, Who Is Dr John Campbell, Sissy Spacek Charlottesville, How Did Wade Dominguez Die, Reputable Hamster Breeders, Lakeya Darshay Age, Blue Paper Steel, My Idm Pepsico, Mystérieuse Cité D'or Saison 4, Bobby Schubenski And Paige, I Had Another Gear When I Looked Into The Mirror, Wire Color Abbreviations 3 Letter, Litecoin Halving Price History, Mairead Nesbitt Height, Medea Creative Response Essay, Money Train 2 Slot, Fox 36 Decals, Can Villagers Breed On Slabs, Boeing Badge Office Everett, Exemple Texte Action De Grâce, Anna Peckham Mossad, Is Nehemiah Persoff Still Alive, Great Danoodle F1b, Import Belgian Malinois For Sale, 4k Hdr Demo, The Guvnors Ending Explained,