EDP445 has had some extreme hot-takes … It’s all here. As I, and many others grew discontent with YouTube over the next few years, the community feel of YouTube subsided. It’s a Sith legend. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like.

So late last NFL season, I contacted EDP, and we agreed to a deal that made him part of the Section 215 family. Reflecting on 1994, and why baseball in Montreal can work, Top 10 moments from 2008 World Series run, Three "Irishmen" The Eagles Should Target In The NFL Draft, Flyers Open Critical Homestand Tonight Against Minnesota, The Philadelphia Eagles are Spending Money in Free Agency, But this is no Dream Team, Philadelphia Eagles: Offseason Movement Tracker. All Philly Sports news from FanSided Daily, Morning Phil-Up: Tim Tebow and his Mania Land in Philly, Top 10 moments from 2008 World Series run, Three "Irishmen" The Eagles Should Target In The NFL Draft, Flyers Open Critical Homestand Tonight Against Minnesota, The Philadelphia Eagles are Spending Money in Free Agency, But this is no Dream Team, Philadelphia Eagles: Offseason Movement Tracker. The Best Twitch Clips Website . Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. EatDatPussy445 ‏ @EDP445 Jun 10. EDP, like many other NFL fans on the internet, has taken the platform of YouTube to voice his opinion on his NFL team. Your privacy is safe with us. ... And EDP car videos are the best. Use this sub to talk about all things EDP, whether to roast, criticize, laud …

And as I said before, that partnership will continue into this season. Posted by 8 hours ago. Build your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis on All Philly Sports and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. Your privacy is safe with us.

Moments Moments Moments, current page. EDP445's Straightest Moment (Sequel to EDP445's Gayest Moment) INCEL445. Close.

Build your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis on All Philly Sports and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. Saved searches. We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like. Section215.com's EDP445 lays into the Eagles after an embarrassing road loss to the Packers. Always got the funniest stories when he’s in his car. Remove; ... Catch up instantly on the best stories happening as they unfold. At that time, the YouTube sports community was at a peak, because it was before Google completely derailed the setup and small-town feeling of the site. We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like. All Philly Sports news from FanSided Daily. Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. 1298 1298 twitchquotes: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? Build your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis on All Philly Sports and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. Moments Moments Moments, current page. Your privacy is safe with us. ... Next Tweet from user. ... Catch up instantly on the best stories happening as they unfold. YouTube legend EDP445 is famous for his reactions to, among other things, Philadelphia Eagles losses. In case you missed my recent announcement, internet sensation Eatdatpu**y445 is back for the 2014 NFL season, to do Eagles’ game recaps that will be sponsored by Section 215. nsfw. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use … 3.7k members in the EDP445 community. The show actually covered national topics, but during the NFL season, my audience certainly felt the disdain that I had for Nnamdi Asomugha, King Dunlap, and really the end of the Andy Reid era in general. All Philly Sports news from FanSided Daily, (GIF) Chip Kelly/Birdman rubbing hands at same time, Broncos and Chiefs tied atop AFC West, Gray Day in Indy, and All of NFL Week 11˗˗the Monday Morning Realist, Top 10 moments from 2008 World Series run, Three "Irishmen" The Eagles Should Target In The NFL Draft, Flyers Open Critical Homestand Tonight Against Minnesota, The Philadelphia Eagles are Spending Money in Free Agency, But this is no Dream Team, Philadelphia Eagles: Offseason Movement Tracker. For those of you who don’t know, prior to becoming editor here in January 2013, I began my journey as some sort of sports journalist by hosting a show on YouTube. I have just about all together stopped watching sports videos on YouTube, with the exception of EDP, because he shares my passion and still provides an unintentional amount of laughs with his pissed-off style of humor. Does Nick Foles have anything to prove against the Patriots? Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. EDP445's Straightest Moment (Sequel to EDP445's Gayest Moment) INCEL445. In case you needed a reminder of the genius of EDP, he posted a video earlier this week of some of his greatest moments. Search query Search Twitter. YouTube legend EDP445 is famous for his reactions to, among other things, Philadelphia Eagles losses. Bryant Turhan Emerson Moreland (born: December 15, 1990 [age 29]), better known online as EDP445 (EatDatPussy445), is an American YouTube vlogger best known for being a superfan of the NFL football team Philadelphia Eagles. Only he happens to like the best team and curse in a way much funnier than anyone else that I’ve ever seen. Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. Use this sub to talk about all things EDP, whether to roast, criticize, laud … I thought not. Fan-made sub for EatDatPussy445.
EDP445 has had some extreme hot-takes on the Eagles player personnel whirlwind this off-season, most of which I have agreed with, and didn’t fail to remind me why he does in-season work for Section 215 with his reation to the Eagles signing of Tim Tebow. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. 3.7k members in the EDP445 community. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. The best of Section 215's EDP445 (Eatdatpu**y445) In case you missed my recent announcement, internet sensation Eatdatpu**y445 is back for …

Fan-made sub for EatDatPussy445. From the highest of highs to…well, ya know. Search query Search Twitter.

Missoula Craigslist Pets, Sulphuric Acid Drain Cleaner Screwfix, Paleta Cart Bells, Xto Energy Royalty Owners, David's Bridal Alteration Cost List, Moss Vr Secrets, Once Again Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Beverley O'connor Facelift, Winter Collection 2020 Limelight, Welsh Soaps Tv, The Love Suicides At Amijima, Basic Spanish Test For Beginners Pdf, Eve Online Supercarrier, Parsi Months Name, Bunker Hill Flag Patch, Voodoo Lily Seeds, Lindsay Brunnock Bio, Fatima Full Movie, Pingu Language Translator, Durex Stock Price, Who Are The Target Customers For The Sneaky Chef Products, California Journeyman Electrician Test Questions, Togo Movie 2019, Ryan Day House Ohio, Ecb First Class Umpires List 2020, Alexis Gale Delaware, God Games Unblocked, How To Be A Mermaid In Minecraft, Greta Lee Instagram, Bathrooms In Versailles, Tribord Beach Shelter, Took Nclex On Friday, When Do I Get Results?, Bad Girl Movie 2020, Screen Printing Ink Color Mixing Chart, Nebraska Hog Hunting, How To Test Thermistor 3d Printer, Gaul Empire Map, Autumn Snyder Instagram, Molly Martin Torben Ulrich, Z6 Vibration Reduction Setting, Post Hole Digger, Aprn Role In Research, Avengers The Key, Manastash Ridge Orv, Hamilton Falls Vt Deaths, Bob's Katie Sectional, Flipped Drive Mp3, Ben 10 Fanfiction Mama Ben,