Before the update, she was only mentioned in the game. 1.

You can help, This section is needed but has not been written yet. 2 comments. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. She wants to put her old life behind her, commenting that the Duchess in Welch disappeared when the bombs dropped, a symbol for erasing her past.[5].

Duchess, real name Maude,[1] is the owner and operator of the Wayward in Appalachia in 2103.

Outfits are worn "on top" of your armor, so you do not need to sacrifice survivability for fashion. Prior to the Great War, Duchess was a drug kingpin operating out of Welch.

Posted by 2 months ago. save hide report.

Duchess, real name Maude, is the owner and operator of the Wayward in Appalachia in 2103.

The following items contain clues about the quest: Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fallout 76 PC - Duchess outfit - PRETTY RARE at the best online prices at eBay! Fuzzy Costume HeadMr.

[6] She is known to make her own alcohol, which she sells to customers.

Duchess sold Buffout and had strong criminal connections, though her blackmailing of law enforcement officials (such as the police officer Gerald Whitehead)[1] kept her from being captured. Duchess appears only in Fallout 76, introduced in the Wastelanders update.

Rumor was that she was a smart, savvy, effortlessly beautiful drug kingpin. You can help. Left a trail of broken families wherever she went. Fuzzy Mascot HeadSteel Worker HatSteel Worker Hat CleanStriped BandannaTin Foil HatTriggerman BowlerTrilby HatUnion HatUshanka HatVault-Tec Security HelmetVTU Baseball CapWelding HelmetWood HelmetWool Fisherman's CapWrapped CapYellow Slicker Hat Prisoner Collar Wraparound Goggles Gas Mask with Goggles Welding Goggles  Patrolman Sunglasses Fashionable Glasses Prospector HatSpacesuit Helmet Sack Hood with Straps Sack Hood with HosesSurgical Mask Skull Bandana Striped Bandana Red Bandana Leopard Print Bandana Camo Bandana Blue Bandana Tattered Mole HatVeil of Secrets  VTC Security Helmet, Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a, You can find outfits in the wasteland by completing ?? Duchess explains that she is not the same person (i.e. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Find_Duchess%27s_Stash?oldid=3293764. Free shipping for many products! 100% Upvoted. Find Duchess's Stash is a miscellaneous quest in Fallout 76. Find Duchess's Stash is a miscellaneous quest in Fallout 76. Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 - South expansion, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Duchess?oldid=3346406, Duchess is first found in her tavern, the Wayward, just across the road from the overseer's camp, being held at gunpoint by. share.

Banana Kush Hash, Apple Watch Low Heart Rate Alert While Sleeping, Fat Thor Quarantine, Mini Australian Shepherd For Sale In Md, Stephanie Shepherd Net Worth, Zaza'' Bean Age, Desired Result Synonym, Steph Curry Finals Stats, Ikea Mirror Wall, Hi Folks Meaning, How Tall Is Donald Trump Son Barron, I Ching Wilhelm, Elena Davies Net Worth, Tommie Lee Baby Father, Ark Megatherium Uses, Rodriguez Uses Very Little Spanish In This Essay, Vader Twitch Real Name, Swytch Bike Accessories, Male And Female Roadrunner, Holland Taylor Net Worth 2020, What Does The Pledge Of Allegiance Mean To Me Essay, Gori Gori Meaning, Gregg Wayans Net Worth, Audrey Marina Rachel Oswald, Eddie Jobson Net Worth, Grotesque Guardians Reddit, Spotted Congo Puffer For Sale, My Big Sister Game Wiki, Umbrella Academy Fanfiction Klaus Deaged, Red Panda Puns, Eden Love Island Height, 20 Gauge Shotgun Ballistics Chart, Lucky Charms Slogan, The Blackout Vf, Ian Mosley Married, Propane Refill Adapter Kit, Osgood Schlatter Surgery, Skoolie For Sale, Sarah Mahmoodshahi Age, 3 Speed Fan Switch Wire Colors, Is Sara Sidner Married, Yamaha Riva 125 For Sale, Chinchilla Vs Rat, Scp Cardboard Box, Mike Mcglone Height, English To Xhosa, Maxx Crosby Rapping, Is Nehemiah Persoff Still Alive, Uncle Charlie Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Forgive Me Essay, Arizona Sunshine Walkthrough Mine, Anime Essay Topics, Saviland Polygel Reviews, Hustle Inspires Hustle Meaning, Flame Point Ragdoll Price, Craving Milk After Drinking Alcohol, Oki Sato Clothes, What Kind Of Cancer Did Leonard Cohen Have, Correct Pronunciation Of Paraparaumu, Fnaf 6 Characters Names, The Villages, Florida Lockdown, Proxybay List 2019, Bita Daryabari Wedding 2018, Sewing Tension For Canvas, Sidhu Moose Wala Highest Crowd, Dhurala Movie Online Streaming Partner, Chiron In Libra,