Highlights include: We place a huge emphasis on creating a supportive and approachable environment at Immerse Education. Are you interested in studying Mathematics at university? You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. What is the Immerse Education Essay Competition? Congratulations, Agustín! NoticeBard.com © 2020. Owing to strict rules within the University colleges, we are unable to accept participants under the age of 16 onto our programmes for 16-18 year olds. Or perhaps, spending 2 weeks living in colleges of Cambridge University, meeting international friends, and learning from expert tutors, sounds like an inspirational experience? By continuing to browse this site, you agree to the use of cookies. Are you interested in studying Philosophy at university? Physics allows us to explore the physical world and universe that surrounds us meaning that spending some time doing some wider reading can be not only useful but also fascinating. Every day, we had our schedule covere ... My favourite memory was when we went to the Cambridge law faculty and checked out the cool libraries! James has a very exciting future.”. The Immerse Education Essay Competition offers Discovery College students the opportunity to win a 100% scholarship for one of Immerse Education’s award-winning residential or online academic programmes (further information below). The Immerse Education Essay Competition offers applicants the opportunity to win a 100% scholarship to participate on an Immerse summer programme. I loved the fact that immerse helped me understand how to felt to be in university. We have compiled a list of the books we recommend any eager economist read before applying to or attending university. Please allow 24 hours for this to arrive and ensure your have checked your spam folder. Winning essays will be awarded 100% scholarships covering the participation for a programme of your choice at Cambridge University. To date, Immerse has delivered 1,480 academic programmes, directed by tutors from world-leading universities, to students of 108 nationalities. Unit 1 argumentative essay answers. I love my tutor sessions and going out with friends. “Passionate about the study of literature, I was attracted to the Thomas Campion essay competition by the range of engaging questions and the opportunity to craft an argument about texts of my own choosing. I’ve built such great connections with the people I’ve met, thanks to Immerse’s brilliant activities such as self-punting, tours, discos and outings. As we had a wide variety of all kind of backgrounds and home countries, it was very interesting to learn about new cultures, languages and traditions. I’m absolutely thrilled to be a winner of the competition, though didn’t expect to be in this position at all!”. 7% of entries were awarded a partial scholarship. James Green, Year 12, has been awarded the Thomas Campion English Prize by Peterhouse College, Cambridge University.

The study of Philosophy encourages to challenge and explore the world around us meaning that spending some time doing some wider reading can be not only useful but also fascinating. When I first came to Immerse, it gave me a totally different concept of a summer school.

Al Fakher 1kg, How To Look Waspy, Dom Hofmann Net Worth, Dogfight (1991 Full Movie 123movies), Oscar Taveras' Death Photos, Who Are The Norteños Allies, Victoria Azarenka Custody Battle 2019, Warcraft 2 Release Date, Serinda Swan Partner, What Happened To Reddit Streams, The New Edition Story Season 1 Episode 1, David Conrad 2020, Yamaha Road Star 1700 Top Speed, Cox Gas Model Cars, 1995 Chevy G20 Van, Hallelujah Acoustic Guitar Fingerstyle, Maine Coon Lubbock Tx, Ozv Wine Rebate, Chs Portal Login, Simon Whistler Political Views, Rob Brydon Spiderman Les Miserables, Ps4 Scuf Controller 2 Paddles, P365 Trigger Bar, Price Of 22k Gold Per Gram, 30 Year Age Gap Reddit, Pokemon Pinball: Ruby And Sapphire Transfer, Flamingo Sings Dance Monkey Roblox Id, Diner (2019) Japanese Movie Watch Online, Dilong Chinese Dragon, Kelsey Meaning In Hebrew, Freightliner Rv Chassis Problems, Liz Braithwaite Now, Most Reliable 4x4 Atv, What Happens If You Swallow Plastic Wrap, Chinese Calendar Week, Who Has The Right Of Way In A Parking Lot Intersection, Oblivion Reloaded Camera Mode, Why Is Urban Outfitters So Expensive Reddit, 5 Themes Of Geography Essay, How To Test A 5 Rep Max, Deneb Star Life Cycle, Allegheny County Carry Permit Satellite, Joe Absolom Brother, Geelong Port Induction, Is Schwarzkopf Curly Girl Approved, Renaissance Golf Club Haverhill, Ma Membership Cost, 10x10 Canopy Straight Leg, Are Warwick Davis Parents Dwarfs, Ajs 370 Stormer, Ambergris In Maine, Bichon Husky Mix, I Stand Here Ironing Thesis Statement, Trophy Wife Examples, Dell S3220dgf Firmware Update,