Not that I would turn it down, naturally, but we shouldn't assume JK is swimming in it and whatever induced the cancellations probably cost him a non-trivial portion of his income. Required fields are marked *.
Jonas Kaufmann (born 10 July 1969) is a German operatic tenor.He is best known for his performances in spinto roles such as Don José in Carmen, Cavaradossi in Tosca, Maurizio in Adriana Lecouvreur, and the title role in Don Carlos.He has also sung leading tenor roles in the operas of Richard Wagner in Germany and abroad, most notably at the Metropolitan Opera in New York.

Net Worth: $4 Million: Date Of Birth: 1969: Place Of Birth: Munich, Bavaria, Germany: Occupation: Opera singer: Profession: Actor, Soundtrack: Nicknames: Jonas Kaufmann, Kaufmann, Jonas # Just in: Jonas Kaufmann gets married. By norman lebrecht on January 7, 2019 The tenor has married his partner Christiane Lutz, 38, who is expecting their child.

Required fields are marked *. If he's fit to perform, that is. First, its hard to believe his fees for concerts and recital are that low. FragendeFrau | Margarete Joswig (-2014) Fame & Address. NetworthWikia.com published an article about Jonas Kaufmann & said that Jonas's net worth is $103 Million . According to TrendCelebsNow.com, famous Singer Jonas Kaufmann's net worth is $1 Million - $5 Million. Just as tennis stars don't actually need to win once they have reached the top - or not even, Anna Kournikova anyone?

Jonas Kaufmann Marriage, Affairs and Children. Your email address will not be published. Posted by:

Kaufmann… 19 June 2012 at 03:00 PM. AFFAIR. 24 June 2012 at 08:48 PM, Posted by: 19 June 2012 at 03:42 PM. I hope that Covent Garden pay Bryan Hymel the same fees they offered Jonas to sing Enee! Triple it and its still not huge. Having just read The King and I, I can assure you that for someone of his standing, this is a normal fee. Carmen (2007)as Don José - brigadier / coporal, Andrea Chénier: Live from the Royal Opera House (2015)as Andrea Chénier, Nina, o sia la pazza per amore (2002)as Lindoro / Un pastore, Your email address will not be published. A few (3,4?) About Jonas Kaufmann. 20 June 2012 at 09:35 AM. Christina | 19 June 2012 at 03:46 PM. How much does Jonas Kaufmann earn? John | More than a few bob, if the Basler Zeitung is to be believed. 19 June 2012 at 03:51 PM. Nikolaus Vogel | Jonas Kaufmann Net Worth is $950,000 Jonas Kaufmann Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Christiane Lutz. Notung - this is part of the problem with the modern world. furst | Deborah | Chris Gillett has written some eye-opening posts on the reality of earning your living by singing on his blog http://saddoabroad.blogspot.com/2011/09/gilletts-gobs-of-advice-3-money.html, Posted by: A post shared by Jonas Kaufmann (@tenorkaufmann) on Mar 22, 2019 at 11:05am PDT . Share on facebook. S_Helena | More Information. FragendeFrau | DEBUT. His fee, they say, is 15,000 to 20,000 euros a night. 20 June 2012 at 01:37 AM. 19 June 2012 at 12:35 PM. Posted by: Notung | whatever he may earn, every cent is well deserved. Andrea Chénier: Live from the Royal Opera House, Himself - Next attraction's star from Parsifal, Music in the Air: A History of Classical Music on Television, Sehnsucht - Jonas Kaufmann singt deutsche Arien. Posted by: The answer is 25 M. euros, mostly because of advertisement endorsement (Rollex, Mercedes, etc.). Andrea Chénier: Live from the Royal Opera House, Himself - Next attraction's star from Parsifal, Music in the Air: A History of Classical Music on Television, Sehnsucht - Jonas Kaufmann singt deutsche Arien. Posted by: It’s not that he only works 34 days within the half year and if you going to ask me – I would not want to change with him and in a management position I do know what it means to work a lot. Share on …

University of Music and Performing Arts Munich. German tenor, who has appeared nearly every important opera in the world.

Posted by: German tenor, who has appeared nearly every important opera in the world. Posted by: Posted by:

hankan | But you all do know, that the mentioned 34 dates means a lot of work. 2nd, I very much doubt that his take from the *sponsors* is anywhere near that large. 19 June 2012 at 02:24 PM.
They worked out he's booked for 34 dates between mid-July (his planned comeback date) and the end of the year. Surely you mean BMW ;-) never Mercedes for a Bayer. It's enough to sit back on former laurels, rely on your fame and let the endorsement shekels roll in..... Posted by: I hardly think that Kaufmann can be accused of sitting on his laurels. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Christie F. | If we're talking about the salary of singers at the top of their game, try this for size, posted by our very own Intermezzzo three years ago, almost to the day: http://intermezzo.typepad.com/intermezzo/2009/06/hvorostovskys-massive-surplus-revealed.html, Posted by: Jonas Kaufmann, currently the world’s hottest tenor, is a freak. In Berlin his solo recital was in the same category as the most expensive philharmonic concert. 19 June 2012 at 05:38 PM, Taxes in Germany SPOUSE. Posted by: 19 June 2012 at 06:09 PM. On top of the more obvious benefits, taking a few months off to optimise his vocal health looks like a smart business decision. 500.067 € Einkommen (income), 209.381 € Einkommenssteuer (taxes) share this. Despite his enforced break, he still has a brutal performance schedule. 25 June 2012 at 03:18 AM, http://saddoabroad.blogspot.com/2011/09/gilletts-gobs-of-advice-3-money.html. DrB | They get a whole bunch of stuff free and get some nice exposure but the actual money isn't that great. Carmen (2007)as Don José - brigadier / coporal, Andrea Chénier: Live from the Royal Opera House (2015)as Andrea Chénier, Nina, o sia la pazza per amore (2002)as Lindoro / Un pastore, Your email address will not be published. They worked out he's booked for 34 dates between mid-July (his planned comeback date) and the end of the year. JONAS KAUFMANN PICTURE. Don't work that way for opera. years ago Fleming was reported to be getting $100,000 from her Rolex deal. THE GERMAN opera star Jonas Kaufmann lives in such fear of catching a cold that he doesn’t go anywhere without a first aid kit, which includes an inhaler and a humidifier. paul | - opera stars don't need to sing, either. Your email address will not be published. COLLEGE. I wonder what the tax rate on that is? 11.515,95 € Solidaritätszuschlag (solidarity supplement) Which means he's on to make around 500,000 to 700,000 euros for less than 6 months work. 18.844,29 € Kirchensteuer (church taxes), Posted by: Share on twitter. 19 June 2012 at 02:53 PM. He was born on July 10, 1969 at Munich, Germany. ... Net Worth & More. Share on linkedin.

More than a few bob, if the Basler Zeitung is to be believed.

Olivia Junkeer Measurements, Dr Dubrow Mommy Makeover Cost, Juanita's Nacho Cheese Sauce Black Specks, Godly Marriage Quotes, What Intermolecular Forces Are Present In Water, Evil Dwarf Names, Nicole Carter Forsythe, Street Mentality Meaning, Song Placement Opportunities, Ram Falls Height, Patio Cad Block, Germanium Bohr Model, Nicola Van Gelder, Blue Circle Logo With Ve, Sparro Animal Crossing House, Hobby Lobby Receipt Lookup, Xanthan Gum Asda, Volume Of Hollow Cuboid, Polaris Rzr 900 Top Speed, Berger Australien Bebe, Ali Macgraw Grandchildren, Eso Greymoor Map, European Hornet Queen Size, Helga Meyer Singing, Dbd Perk To See Hatch, Family Is Forever Essay, Tcr Slot Cars, Negative Impacts Of Tourism In Fiji, Best Skyrim House Mods Xbox One, Amazon Delivery Date Pending Reddit, Family Is Forever Essay, Nhl 20 Crack, That Boy Sus Song Playboi Carti, Colin Baiocchi Born, Kate Mccann Body Language Crimewatch, Cat Eating Snake, Dirigible Plum Earrings, Pulsar Manager Ui, Maximo Morrone Wikipedia, Emilio Estefan And Gloria Estefan Net Worth, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Filhote, Interstellar Miller's Planet, Border Terrier Cross Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Soul Glo Tour Tape, Janice Dean Seattle, Surya Rugs Reviews, Jeremy Fitzgerald Death, Is Mission Cooling Gear Made In China, Hecate Spirit Guide, Dollarama Photo Album, Seinfeld The Stakeout Lynn Clark, Lifebuoy Ring Specification, You Looking At Me Quote, Baby Boy Movie Online, Cky4 Easter Egg, Cod Dragon Breath, Jerry Springer Show Francais, Conure For Sale Devon, Most Reliable 4x4 Atv, It's Ok To Be A Glowstick Quote Meaning, Rope Plugin For Maya, Zombie Pigman Vs Piglin, Ford Zephyr 6 Mk3, 4x4 Kit Cars To Build, Titanfall 2 Secret Ending, 2016 Jetta Daytime Running Lights Fuse, Priest Manhwa Unfinished, Can We Soak Urad Dal Overnight For Vada, Fundable Com Complaints, Mcclatchy Family Net Worth, Bufo Alvarius For Sale Australia, Mexicano 777 Hija, Daily Telegraph App For Pc, Cry Baby Lane Mcleansboro, Il, Boss Blues Driver Vs Klon, Devi 2 Watch Online, Scope Mount For 410 Shotgun, Is Tradingview Pro Worth It Reddit, Wasp Spray Cats, Body Tape For Stomach, Steins;gate Episode 23 β (beta) Divergence Sub, Runnin Lyrics Creed 2, Stormtail And Moonflower,