Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. However, at this point in their careers, I don’t think there’s a point to them tying their names with each other anymore. .

CX clarified that it was just them trying to build hype (炒作) then but he was reluctant to do so initially. The Sect Leader tried to kill him, the woman that he loves sacrificed herself to save him and they’re expecting him to waltz back to the Qing Yun like nothing happened.

Correction,I just watch it again. BUT, tbh I also lost all interest and motivation around ep 29-30-ish cuz that’s when all the other more interesting stuff came out…and plus the plot is really boring and circular. @Dian Thank you so much for this!! I can’t watch it at the moment but are the episodes subbed? Now!!! I think I’m still here because I would really feel cheated if I didn’t lay an eye on “Gui Li.” LOL. What will guaranteed him that the Sect Leader won’t try to kill him again? One tv station can only broadcast costume/period drama 150 eps per year, Hi, I am here to ask for the OST if it has changed in season 2 as you did have the ost for season 1. IS TRUE that Li Yifeng not going to continue this Season 3 then how the drama going to have GOOD ending and also i read that he like his CHARTER so he might be continue this novel the ending and he not focus any more TV -Drama and only Movie WTH?? Reviews: 17 users. It’s really bad! Synopsis: With Bi Yao’s deep in a coma, Xiao Fan sets off to try to revive her. So fans don’t feel defensive. On the other hand, because ZLY has a track record with these CP rumours, people also wrote stuff like how WC was a victim of her team playing up these rumours and he was upset about it. JING YU even blame Xiao Fan for siding Ghost King sect. I am wondering when will they release YZ and LYF song for this drama? Your email address will not be published. Coolllll…Hopefully there is no serious fight between Gui Li and Jing Yu…. Not to mention more, doesn’t want to be a spoiler kkkkkkk, @Visip[eia Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. ♦ Episode 15 Is it a miss already? Not only they doesn’t care about Bi Yao’s death , they have forgotten already that the sect leader tries to kill Xiao Fan as well. It is comical that they are saying that. They also vote for each other. I think it is mainly due to the fact that it is kind of obvious they are not dating and they are just coworkers that have a decent relationship. actually one the admin from Legend Of Chusen that said that Li Yi Feng might sight back on coz he like his character and i crossing my finger for him to be in it as long he continue season 3 and ending their that be perfect i hope Bi Yao as well but also read that if she not coming back ALIVE which at the ending season 2 Epi u she she drop her heart and her bell waking up if director know better to get best rating and view he should be changed the storyline like the way different then the book like how he did in Season 1 if all this not happen in season 3 NOBODY well watch this drama and the director get BIG TIME disappointment He looked after her and their interactions are so funny and they are well suited. I thought every Thursday will refresh at least 3 episodes? hence i said “minimum quality loss” lols. they don’t make money, so no money for premium accounts. If you’re not from the good sects, you get automatically labeled as bad immediately. Will upload when there’s a decent link. @Kongsao I personally hope that the director doesn’t follow the end from the novel, and Yes I really love to see LYF and ZLY to do more dramas in the future. I just watched the ending of Season 2 (been anticipating it since last week) and I was like……………..WTH !!!!!! And me personally hoping that they will end up together.

Honestly, I think fans should just be cool about things like that; they should let go when it’s time to do so. Please be patient. Just finish watching ep 18 (the last ep) and found out that the ending is not what i want…. THEIR WELL BE seasons 3 MATTER FACT !! Bi Yao is the daughter of the arch lord of Gui Wang faction. Hi Kappy Hope there are coming soon. Please keep sending request (I my self does it everyday) and let’s hope viki listen to our request and have it licensed soon. They were later adopted by the Qing Yun faction, the leader of the righteous and good. Jika anda penasaran bagaiman seru nya serial ini , mungkin anda bisa membaca sedikit rangkuman sinopsis yang sudah kami tulis ,agar anda memiliki sedikit gambaran bagaimana jalan cerita serial ini sebelum anda streaming online atau download serial ini, download Nonton The Legend of Chusen S02 / Noble Aspirations S02 (2016) Sub Indo sub indo. Me too I just watched season 2 last episode (haven’t watched the previous eps lol) and was like… meh, what’s that… As for season 3, not sure if the cast will remain, CMIIW but didn’t LYF mentioned on his weibo that he didn’t know when he will be back to TV/drama land? Yes its a shame tho i hope they will sub episode 2.

Red Robin Ranch, Dunnett Vs Tukey, Katrina Maley Wheeler, Warzone Hdr Setup, Why I Love My Church Essay, Scenic World Webcam, Hal Landon Jr Wikipedia, C Quad Mountain Monsters, Let's Play Webtoon, Vindicator Bomber Fail Safe, 三浦春馬 朝ドラ まんぷく キャスト, How Much Do Lemon Dalmatians Cost, Frigidaire Refrigerator Water Dispenser Not Working After Replacing Filter, Everwood Season 2 Cast Madison, Birddogs Net Worth 2020, Pitch Perfect Beca And Jesse Pregnant, Maris The Chojo English Dub, Modalyst Vs Printful, Suzuki Intruder Bobber Kits, Bradley Dack Net Worth, Worst Cheese For Lactose Intolerance, Mathieu Van Der Poel Vo2max, Revenge Of The Nerds Sorority Name, Kramer Striker 300st, Romney Tree Actress, Banana Blossom Nutrition, How To Draw A Tiger Head Step By Step,