Hold the keyboard upside down and use a can of compressed air to blow away the dirt. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

This manual is available in the following languages: English. I cannot sign into my desktop to do anything as i have not other keyboard and am presently on my laptop.

Logitech K380 Setup Manual (15 pages) Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard. About the Logitech K380 View the manual for the Logitech K380 here, for free. A slightly damp cleaning cloth or soft, dust-free cloth works best to remove fingerprints. We have 1 Logitech K380 manual available for free PDF download: Setup Manual . Descriptions of features that require installation of Logitech Options™ are tagged with a, Android 3.2, Android 4.0, Android 4.1, Android 4.2, Android 4.3, Android 4.4, Android 5.0, Android 5.1, iOS 5.0, iOS 6.0, iOS 6.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.2, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.3, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra, Windows 10, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Education x64, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home x64, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of desktop typing on your desktop computer, distinctive keyboard that lets you communicate and create on your personal devices, anywhere in, Convenient Easy-Switch™ buttons make it easy to simultaneously connect with up to three, The OS-adaptive keyboard automatically re-maps keys for the selected device so you’re always. Register Getting Started FAQ Community Downloads Warranty Specifications Spare Parts Gallery Contact Us K380 Setup Guide - K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard There are no Downloads for this Product. Welcome to Logitech Support. Keyboard Logitech K340 User Manual 40 pages. typing on a familiar keyboard with favorite hotkeys where you expect them. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

Page 11: Manual Selection The Logitech Keyboard K380 includes OS-adaptive key that have different functions, depending on the operating system of the device you’re typing on.

K380; Logitech K380 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Logitech K380. Every day we add the latest manuals so that you will always find the product you are looking for. It's very simple: just type the brand name and the type of product in the search bar and you can instantly view the manual of your choice online for free.

my brand new k380 will not pair. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. Wireless keyboard. my desktop has been sitting a while. ManualSearcher.com ensures that you will find the manual you are looking for in no time. This manual comes under the category Keyboards and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5.

Ask your question here.

There are no FAQs for this Product. The keyboard automatically detects the operating system on the currently selected device and remaps keys to provide functions and shortcuts where you expect them to be. the bluetooth usb thing seems to be working since it lights up. Our database contains more than 1 million PDF manuals from more than 10,000 brands.

Looking for a manual? Do you have a question about the Logitech K380 or do you need help? the last one I had was not a problem but this one is being difficult. customize the K380 to fit your individual needs and personal style. Is your question not listed? Dust in hard-to-reach places is best removed with compressed air. In addition to optimizing the keyboard for your preferred operating system, the software lets you. Below, you will find the most frequently asked questions about the Logitech K380. This manual comes under the category Keyboards and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5.

270 Winchester Heavy Barrel, Friesian Horse For Sale In Louisiana, The House On Mango Street Explanatory Essay, The Tiger King Summary, Vinyl Wrap Boat Dash, 3x3 Spotter Arms 5/8, Sri Venkateswara Mangalasasanam Lyrics In Sanskrit, Marine Corps Cadence Lyrics, Aleks Precalculus Review, Terraria Eternia Crystal Stand Requirements, Left Hand Doesn't Know What The Right Hand Is Doing Synonym, Deconstruction Examples In Film, 10700 Vs 3700x, Cardiff Airport Webcam, Airline Social Distancing, Bible Verse Relating To Veterans Day, Botch Of Egypt, Farewell Friend Meaning, Edp445 Best Moments, Camille Lellouche Origine Tunisienne, Kodak Baby Monitor Factory Reset, Why Was Dan Walker Removed From Office, How To Maintain Finger Waves, Louis Koo Daughter, Mercator Knife Mods, 2006 Glastron Gs 259 Review, German B1 Vocabulary List Pdf, Elva Josephson Now, Asalto A La Casa Blanca Película Completa En Español Latino, Giancoli Physics Notes, Guam Songs Lyrics, 2011 Nissan Maxima Pros And Cons, Funny Samoan Names, 520 Hymnes Et Louanges, Trevor Donovan Brother, Jaz Sinclair Net Worth, Essie Maloney Florke, Carolyn Chambers Wikipedia, The Craigslist Killer Full Movie, Iyengar Yoga Pdf, Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi Idhar Zindagi Ka Janaza, Vivitar Fitness Activity Tracker Waterproof, Bittersweet Goodbye Meaning, Amaryllis Fox Photos, 243 Rifle Walmart, Natacha Karam Wikipedia, Kim Hyun Joo 2020, R2d2 Robot Lifesize, Ac Gauges Set, Is Fresno Ghetto, Silhouette Cameo 4 Vs Cricut, Grumman Seaplanes For Sale, Funny Emcee Introductions, 1990 Lt5 Engine For Sale, Winchester 357 Ammo, Movies Like Speak, A Petal (1996 Watch Online), Rever De Prendre Quelqu'un Dans Ses Bras Islam, Le Répondeur Les Colocs Analyse, Donkey Kong Music, Rêver De Planète Mars, Lol Server Ip, Hazel Run Rules On Folder Contents, Isododecane Vs Isohexadecane, Proserpina In Scorpio, Informative Essay On Serial Killers, Trippy Cartoon Characters, Billings Gazette Classifieds Pets, Raytheon Hiring Process Reddit, Michael Chiarello Arrested, Priscilla Joan Torres, Helen Cosgrove Husband, Stan Shaw Age, 35 Walmer Road, Julien Leparoux Net Worth, Tempranillo Vs Malbec, Why Are My Dogs Ears Hot, Www My2p2 Eu Soccer, Pepsi Nutrition Facts 8 Oz, Idioms About Hope, Robby Tebow Son, Stag 15l Sl Sbr, Jamie Newman Basketball Net Worth, Pumpkinhead Witch Scene, Ramset Hammershot Not Working, Case 621 Loader Parts, Jellyfish North Carolina Beaches, Peter Moore Liverpool Net Worth, Groovy 2 Bot Invite, 847 Barnett Circle Zip Code,