When paired with Nemesis, the +2 becomes a +3.

Becoming attuned to it extends the curse to you. The wielder can change targets once every dawn for 2 charges, but should they seek only one individual they gain these benefits: What is owed is always paid: You gain a "Vengeance Pool" equal to 5xPlayer Level. Born from the seething hatred of a scorned knight, this blade seems to rage on even in the absence of its creator.

As long as you remain cursed, you are unwilling to part with the sword, keeping it on your person at all times. Terms of Service and Privacy Policy Update. Curse.

Weapon (any sword), uncommon (requires attunement) You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. Fickle Obsession - Cursed: This weapon is cursed. This sword is cursed and possessed by a vengeful spirit. Becoming attuned to it extends the curse to you. You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. The dark, jagged edge of its onxy blade was made to hurt as each hooked fang was used to maim, not kill. Attuning to it curses you until you are targeted by the remove curse spell or similar magic. The pommel of this longsword looks to be a face twisted into a snarl. Longsword of Vengeance. I am the key and you, the lock."

Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Each creature under the cloud (no more than 5,000 feet beneath the cloud) when it appears must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save you must attack the creature that damaged you until you drop to 0 hit points or it does, or until you can't reach the … You gain Advantage on Intimidation rolls against your "Target of Vengeance", If you attempt to move away from the weapon, you must succeed on a DC 15, If you attempt to make an attack with a weapon other than the Vengeance is Mine, you must make a DC 15, If you fail either of the preceding saving throws several times, you may steep into madness, and be unwittingly drawn towards actions of evil alignment if you are not already evil.

It is looted from Mosh'Ogg Spellcrafter.

By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. In the One-Handed Swords category. All rights reserved. Becoming attuned to it extends the curse to you. On a failed save, a creature takes 2d6 thunder damage and becomes deafened for 5 minutes While attuned to this weapon, you have disadvantage on attack rolls made with weapons other than this one. Becoming attuned to it extends the curse to you.

(At the DM's discretion, this may take the form of long-term madness effects or permanent character changes. Due to the nature of this weapon, Vengeance is mine is magical for the purposes of ignoring resistances. This blade has 8 charges which it can expend and replenishes 1d6+2 charges daily at dawn. In addition, while the sword is on your person, you must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw whenever you take damage in combat. The one who is scorned: Once a day, the wielder of Vengeance is Mine may declare an enemy as a "Target of Vengeance" for 2 charges. On a failed save you must attack the creature that damaged you until you drop to 0 hit points or it does, or until you can’t reach the creature to make a melee attack against it. You can break the curse in the usual ways.

They also help us understand how our site is being used. Roll20 Reserve is live with monthly perks for Pro Subscribers. Alternatively, casting banishment on the sword forces the vengeful spirit to leave it. The pommel of this longsword looks to be a face twisted into a snarl. Curse: This sword is cursed and possessed by a vengeful spirit. Once you are attuned to the Vengeance is Mine, you become subtly addicted to its use, and feel a need to be in proximity to it. The warped and twisted hilt of this dark blade is made of an almost charred-looking material that's shaped into a set of horns that hook upwards and out whilst the handle is made of a rich gray wood wrapped in leather.

Spells: The blade's pain gives life to spells, allowing you to cast: vampiric touch(2 charge), blight(3 Charges), find steed(3 charges), and finger of death(5 Charges). Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. On Social Media: Roll20® is a Registered Trademark of The Orr Group, LLC. This Longsword has a +2 to all attacks and damage rolls. The face of the blade is inscribed with what seems to be an array of runes, or perhaps a language that when transcribed, translates to: "Seek me, if thy hatred is brighter than the sun, if thy need for vengeance is stronger than the will to live. Curse. In addition, while the sword is on your person, you must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw whenever you take damage in combat. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. Sword of Vengeance. Updated Dynamic Lighting now does as much and even more than our legacy system!

On a successful hit, Vengeance is Mine deals an additional damage die to enemies. Our way of saying thanks! 1d8 slashing - versatile (1d10) You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. This Longsword has a +2 to all attacks and damage rolls. Weapon (longsword), Legendary (Requires Attunement by Chaotic Alignment). Releasing the weapon fails to end the curse on you. You deal an extra 2d6 Necrotic damage to your "Target of Vengeance" as the seething hatred covets their flesh. DMG p206. This blue one-handed sword has an item level of 47. Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site.

Weapon (any sword), uncommon (requires attunement). Added in Classic World of Warcraft. The sword then becomes a +1 weapon with no other properties. 2 years ago. Lightning flashes in the area, thunder booms, and strong winds roar. Any time you take damage, half of the damage taken will fuel the sword's pool of vengeance and on a successful attack, you may expend as many points as you like, dealing additional necrotic damage. Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Equipment → Magic Weapons, https://www.dandwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Vengeance_is_Mine_(5e_Equipment)&oldid=1070203. Due to the nature of this weapon, Vengeance is mine is … This sword is cursed and possessed by a vengeful spirit. On a successful hit, Vengeance is Mine deals an additional damage die to enemies. This sword is cursed and possessed by a vengeful spirit. Any spell may be cast at a higher level for an additional charge.

Martial weapon, melee weapon, major tier, uncommon (requires attunement) 3 lb. Update your cookie preferences. You gain knowledge on the general direction of your "Target of Vengeance" is in, although it does not determine how far the target is away from you, nor does it give you an indication if you're close to the target -- just the direction they are in. Making custom character sheets is easier than ever with a special, streamlined game type to build and test them. Curse. ). A churning storm cloud forms, centered on a point you can see and spreading to a radius of 360 feet. Please review the TOS and Privacy Policy.

Jenny Lind Nilsson, Ken Holland Net Worth, Jojo Script In Japanese, Hera Sacred Plant, Silver Trout Extinct, Tesco Dualit Kettle, Islamic Religious Scholar Crossword Clue, Tesco Tortilla Chips Syns, How To Draw A Tiger Head Step By Step, Donkey Farrier Near Me, Vanilla Visa Gift Card Activation, Immaculate Vibes Meaning, Bloody Stream Osu, 19 Which Of The Following Is The Best Synonym For The Thesis Statement Of A Speech, Bernard Matthews Turkey Sausages, Cancer Prostate Douleur Jambe, Goosebumps Game Security Guard, Edgy Clean Jokes, Lou Malnatis Promo Code Reddit, Sensabaugh Tunnel Legend, Nyle Thomas Burnett Rubulotta, Shinee Debut Day, Phish Solo Tab, Western Kentucky Tractor Salvage, Mmol To Ppm Conversion Calculator, Adam Friedman Entrepreneur, Deutsche Bank Vice President Salary, Northgard Directx Vs Opengl, Cast Aluminum Mailbox Repair, Divan Lit Simmons, California Journeyman Electrician Test Questions, Los Cabos Bean And Cheese Burrito Cooking Instructions, Kore Meaning Bts, Tamil Actors Fans Ranking 2020, Pitch Perfect Beca And Jesse Pregnant, John Thaw Grave, Modjo Lady Actors, Carburetor Not Spraying Fuel, Anne Scott Campbell Scott, Words Of Encouragement For A Soldier In Basic Training, Best Nootropics Reddit 2019, Yosi Lisburn Menu, Trove How To Remove Gems, Define Windy Road, Sas: Who Dares Wins Winners Where Are They Now, Amazon Delivery Date Pending Reddit, Thom Merrilin Quotes, Unhcr Written Test Sample, Dermal Septic Necrosis Opossum, Lori Mckenna Net Worth, Megaman Battle Network 6 Japanese Rom English Patch, Iris Vs Toussaint Steel Sword, One Hen Theme, Bruh Button Clicker, Elijah Fasted 40 Days, Air Conditioner Amperage Chart, Tres Generaciones Margarita Recipe, Archbishop Viganò Letter To Trump Pdf, Samsung Cf396 Series, Best Socks For Walking On Concrete, Size Exclusion Chromatography Mcat, Leonberger Puppies For Sale In Kent, Kramer Guitar Indonesia, Jojo Starbuck Net Worth, Air Show Crash Body Parts, Slang For Speeding, 10ft Swimming Pool Tesco, Hemky Madera Health, Why I Love My Church Essay, 2021 Tiffin Wayfarer, Mysa Thermostat Installation, 11 Week Ultrasound Gender Pictures, Blues Clues Joe, Conjunct Vs Disjunct, Arryn Siposs Salary,