Alviar, Sharon K. Twin Lake Sharon Kay Alviar, age 64, passed away on Thursday, September 17, 2020 after a year long battle with lung cancer. It featured photographs of World Championship Snurfing competitions held in Muskegon from 1968 to 1985, Snurfing memorabilia, clothing and a timeline of events dating back to Snurfing’s origin. He was a wonderful Dr! Munro, Steven M. 7/19/1954 - 10/27/2020 Muskegon Steven Michael Munro, 66, died Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020, at his home in Bluffton with his wife, Barbara, at his side. Gordon owned and operated Suburban Outdoor Center where he provided small engine repair services as... Smith, Marilyn 9/14/1932 - 10/16/2020 Muskegon Marilyn Smith, age 88, died October 16, 2020. He passed away very suddenly on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 in San Francisco, CA. Sue (Rocky) Hillard, David Cox and Paul (Sadie) Keats; grandchildren, Kurt... Fortenbacher, William "Bill" Fruitport Mr. William John Fortenbacher Sr, age 86, passed away peacefully with his family by his side on Saturday, October 24, 2020 in Fruitport. Sharon was a nurse and started out as a LPN at Mercy Hospital. Barfoot, Sheryl Louise 7/28/1955 - 10/19/2020 Whitehall Sheryl Louise Barfoot of Whitehall, Michigan passed away on October 19, 2020 at the age of 65. He was born July 8, 1949 to Cornelius and Cora Alkema in Grand Rapids. She was born in Muskegon, MI on March 5, 1948, to Peter & Irene (Hajnacki) Goresch and married Paul Jensen on December 30, 1988. He lived for adventure and with a courageous spirit. She was a long-time employee at Misco-Howmet before her retirement in 1988. Bortell, James 10/25/1948 - 10/19/2020 Muskegon, Michigan James Lee Bortell, age 71, passed away on Monday, October 19, 2020 after an accidental drowning.

Doris was an active member of Calvary Memorial Church. He will be missed! Share Sharon's life story with friends and family. She grew up in St. Clair Shores,... Chvala, Laura Twin Lake Laura May Chvala, age 73, passed away on Friday, October 30, 2020. She was preceded... Search more results for Michelle Zengel ›. Vipond, Steve Steve Victor Vipond, age 61, left this world doing what he loved to do most, hunting the next big buck on Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
All though I had not seen her in years I have a lot of memories off all the Robinson family from our days on Pine ST. And visiting when you all moved to Eugene as a kid. As many of you know, Maxine loved... Search more results for Maxine Hendrick ›. Laura was preceded in death by her mother Patricia Chambers. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content.

Seeing their joy, Poppen patented the Snurfer a year later, and the rest is history. Private family services will be held. She was born in Erie, MI on October 12, 1937, to William & Pearl (Howe) Engelhardt and married Donald Winkelman on October 22, 1955. She was born May 26, 1922 in Wheatland, North Dakota to Henry and Matie (Aanen) Verhoek.

“Throughout his life, Poppen was known as a person of high moral and ethical integrity with a sharp mind and wit,” wrote Julie Poppen. He was kind and took the best care of my baby and me! She was born on September 2, 1923 to Clarence and Vada (Bliss) Husted in Fruitport. A wonderful person as well as doctor.
A... Search more results for William Fortenbacher ›. He created the contraption in his Muskegon home on Christmas Day 1965. Browse the most recent Muskegon, Michigan obituaries and condolences. Ever Rest Funeral Home and Cremation Chapel, Sytsema Funeral Homes, The Sytsema Chapel. Dr. Alkema cared for and about people in all walks of life. David was born October 6,1973 in Muskegon, Michigan to Bruce and Peg (Smith) Earl.

He was 89 years old.

He was born July 8, 1949 to Cornelius and Cora Alkema in Grand Rapids. View daily MI weather updates, watch videos and photos, join the discussion in forums.

The Hackley House and Hume House are the sites for the Obituary Tour held in Muskegon, Mich. on Tuesday, October 25, 2016.

Sheryl was born on July 28, 1955 to Henry and Wilma Trombley in Mt. Clemens, Michigan. She enjoyed Bible study... MONROE, JAMES THOMAS 7/16/1956 - 10/20/2020 RAPID CITY, MI James T. Monroe ("Jim", "JT", "Jib","Jibby") age 64, of Elk Rapids, MI, peacefully passed away October 20, 2020, in his sleep at Munson Medical, Traverse City, after a lengthy illness. Kenny was a tattoo artist who was set to open his own tattoo shop, called... Search more results for Kenneth PrimmerJr ›. Published in Muskegon Chronicle from Oct. 29 to Nov. 1, 2020. He was so kind to my little 2 yr old daughter and to us. I took my Son to Dr. Alkema shortly after he opened his practice. James graduated from Hart High School (1955) and attended Calvin and then Hope College. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Felt, Roger C. 11/28/1929 - 10/2/2020 Roger Clare Felt, age 90, died Friday, October 2, 2020. Find the most recent online obituaries from the Muskegon, MI area updated throughout the day. Forever in my heart. He grew up in Muskegon and lived there many years. It’s impact was indelible, as the Snurfer inspired snowboarding pioneers Jake Burton Carpenter and Tom Sims to modify the design, jump-starting an international phenomenon. Poppen was pleased, and so was Nancy, who dubbed the board a Snurfer because it looked like their daughters were surfing on snow. She preceded him in death on June 20, 2017.

My prayers to his family. Cooper, Fredrick E. Fredrick "Fred" Cooper, age 75 of Spring Lake, passed away Monday, September 28, 2020 at home. Joe was a loving... Munro, Steven M. 7/19/1954 - 10/27/2020 Muskegon Steven Michael Munro, 66, died Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020, at his home in Bluffton with his wife, Barbara, at his side. I credit his care, thoughtfulness, grit and love for the world in my accomplishments. This file photo 2010 shows Sherm Poppen holding two Snurfers, a proto snowboard he created in 1965. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20). He received the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce Business Hall of Fame Award in 2012. Randy served his country in the US Army during the... Search more results for Randy Resterhouse ›. Self Service Publishing Made Easy! She was born on January 1, 1956 to Lyle and Joan (Yarrangton) Robinson in Muskegon. He was born on March 4, 1934 to Francis and Isadora "Izzy" (Barnard) Fortenbacher in Muskegon. On August 21, 1954, he married the... HAWLEY, LEON "LEE" HOMER Leon (Lee) Homer Hawley, 79, passed away peacefully on Sunday, October 25, 2020. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in Muskegon, Michigan.

Is Texas Battle Married, Thousand Sons 30k Paint Scheme, Awk Meaning Irish, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Season 3 Episode 20 Watch Online, Pretty Minecraft Maps, Kelela Red Scare, Susanna Hoffs 2020, Go Go Song, Town Flags Acnl, Ups Mission Statement, Labyrinthite Et Diarrhée, Trinidad Newsday Obituaries, Bobby Schubenski And Paige, Arsenal Water Balloon Roblox, Pubg Player Stats, Saryn Vs Saryn Prime, Sciatique Paralysante Séquelles, Dark Mode Google Chrome, How Does Electron Repulsion Determine Molecular Shape?, Phil Neal Meredith Macrae, Bad Girl Movie 2020, Wizard Vs Witch Bdo, Diamond Mining: Harmful To The Environment By Tavin Mcleavitt Essay, Eva Coupeau Actress, Mrs Flowers Audio, Budget Calculator Python,