5,456 Likes, 174 Comments - Rachel Sullivan (@danceswithcircles) on Instagram: “people have been asking me if i still hoop and the answer is YES duh! Will update. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. File your review. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: Received these emails today.

If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Rachel Sullivan is a prolific artist from the States who currently resides in Australia where she is working on a 22 part traveling Tarot film series. We waited over a week and no hoop. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report.

About Rachel .

My daughter is very heart broken. All business will get complaints. So sorry about my delayed response I got really sick with some sort of bug and had to take about a 4 day break from everything hah!

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors... On February 10th I ordered a custom hula hoop for my daughter for $80. Hello All, I have been working on this short film for about 6 months. Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. Rachel is a 23 year old self taught dancer, hoop artist, poet, film maker, and painter.

it has nothing to do with you.

She ignores my emails. Rachel feels passionately about the transformational power of dance and meditation as it had a profound effect on her from a young age. Who's crazy enough to start this website?

Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. About Rachel . All rights reserved. She is excited to share all of her knowledge with you, especially her love for hoop dance and meditation.

She’s back for her only Canadian stop on Oct 28 from 6-9 pm at Dovercourt House 3rd fl in Toronto!!! https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dances-with-circles/internet/dances-with-circles-rachel-sullivan-rachel-sullivan-dances-with-circles-hula-hoops-scam-1363499. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. I kept trying to contact Rachel and she finally returned my email on March 4th stating our hoop was shipping that day. Here is what she wrote on the 4th shipping tmmrw wrote: I finally heard from her March 12th and she said it was shipping on that day and she would give me a tracking number. Dances With Circles Rachel Sullivan Rachel Sullivan Dances With Circles hula hoops scam Chicago Internet. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! She states on her site it takes 1 to 2 weeks for non taped hoops. Rachel Sullivan is a prolific artist from the States who currently resides in Australia where she is working on a 22 part traveling Tarot film series. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. She spent time in Italy, Turkey, Israel, Amsterdam, and Chicago filming it and on … 9,358 Likes, 3,753 Comments - Rachel Sullivan (@danceswithcircles) on Instagram: “She was finally able to express her gluteus maximus through hoop dance, oh happy day.”

She states on her site it takes 1 to 2 weeks for non taped hoops. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dances-with-circles/internet/dances-with-circles-rachel-sullivan-rachel-sullivan-dances-with-circles-hula-hoops-scam-1363499. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. She spent time in Italy, Turkey, Israel, Amsterdam, and Chicago filming it and on … Hello All, I have been working on this short film for about 6 months.

sending a new one today! Rachel has been working on this short film for about 6 months. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Your hoop is shipping today so I will send you tracking after I get it shipped! This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2017 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: strict standards for business conduct. Claims she has mental illness and can't keep up with orders. If I Ever | Rachel Sullivan Rachel has been working on this short film for about 6 months.

We waited over a week and no hoop.

Spetial thanks to Kafir from Smiley Photography for some of the shots! She told me she sent one on the 4th and then on the 12th. Here is her email from the 12th of March. Join us for Rachel Sullivan aka Dances with circles. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.

By joining her on this journey you will not only gain access to her techniques and insights but you will be supporting her new film project. I even left my phone number. She spent time in Italy, Turkey, Israel, Amsterdam, and Chicago filming it and on January 22nd she finally finished editing it!

How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. hope it makes it to you and will get you tracking asap On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Lisa Kendrick (((REDACTED))) wrote: Also I am not sure if you are aware but I have over 100 orders on my que and i get loaded with emails so it takes me while to reply to all of them. She would like to share and spread this powerful tool for healing, growth, and re wiring.

Rachel is a 23 year old self taught dancer, hoop artist, poet, film maker, and painter. Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible.

It has been 60 days since we ordered the hoop for my daughter. Thank you SO much for your patience Best rachel On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Lisa Kendrick wrote: I have not heard from her since.

You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side. Also not sure if you treat mental illness like physical illness but I suffer very badly from depression anxiety and sometimes it is crippling and I cannot look at emails or get out of bed. She’s back for her only Canadian stop on Oct 28 from 6-9 pm at Dovercourt House 3rd fl in Toronto!!! A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. If I Ever | Rachel Sullivan Rachel has been working on this short film for about 6 months.

READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dances With Circles. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. She states on her site it takes 1 to 2 weeks for non taped hoops. Not holding my breath. Hi Lisa! Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. She stole $80 from me. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Copyright © 1997-2020, Ripoff Report.

Rachel is a 23 year old self taught dancer, hoop artist, poet, film maker, and painter. Why does she take people's money if she can't keep up? Sending a new one today?

When she was just 18 she started traveling across the world teaching her craft, making films, and gathering inspiration. 60 days and still waiting. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907, Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, REBUTTAL BOX™ This young lady does not seem to care about her business or take it seriously. Well here it is march 23rd and no email with tracking number and no hoop. She saved half the money to purchase the hula hoop. |, Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™. She’s back for her only Canadian stop on Oct 28 from 6-9 pm at Dovercourt House 3rd fl in Toronto!!! i just am not as prolific…”

Hey!

I kept trying to contact Rachel and she finally returned my email on March 4th stating our hoop was shipping that day. it has to do with the mental illness I suffer from so I would appreciate if you could be sensitive to that rachel On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Rachel Sullivan wrote: Advertisers above have met our View Rachel Sullivan, MPA’S profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Don’t click on those slick Ads! She must have seen this. Now she's making me a new one? Rachel has 7 jobs listed on their profile.

Guess I will have to order another from a reputable person. Join us for Rachel Sullivan aka Dances with circles. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. Also I immediately told her we ordered the wrong size which should have only been $70. it has nothing to do with disrespecting my fans. https://www.facebook.com/Dances-with-Circles-1012832725400066/, https://www.instagram.com/danceswithcircles/.

4,838 Likes, 75 Comments - Rachel Sullivan (@danceswithcircles) on Instagram: “been working on looks mainly but also hoop tricks mainly circus stuff ~~ do u want me to share ?…” Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report.

I kept trying to contact Rachel and she finally returned my email on March 4th stating our hoop was shipping that day.

I told her I didn't want to have to post a bad report about her but you don't do this to people especially your fans.

Consumers educating consumers.™, Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.™. My daughter was a big fan of hers and wanted one of her hoops. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. 154.3k Followers, 1,617 Following, 4,164 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rachel Sullivan (@danceswithcircles) Join us for Rachel Sullivan aka Dances with circles. Rachel Sullivan is a prolific artist from the States who currently resides in Australia where she is working on a 22 part traveling Tarot film series. We waited over a week and no hoop.

Paul Knightley Age Dad, Jysk Wine Rack, Peach Eat Laek Wikipedia, Réussite Personnelle Exemple, Mr Crocker Voice, What Is Pig Iron Weights, Bill Williams Trader, Enzo Easterling Height, Cream Legbar Bantam, Blue Heeler Tricks Training, W9 2020 Pdf, Runnin Lyrics Creed 2, Vortex Keyboard Software, Manasvi Thapar Wife, Rita Johal Anthony Joshua, Usb Lunch Box Warmer, The Surge Item Locations, Super Mario World Remix Roblox Id, Mushroom Kingdom Moon 39, Cool Flags For Guys, Sable Vs Fisher Cat, Direct Labor Analysis, High Altitude Balloon Forum,