Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019. This was a fascinating inside view on the life of a man who is considered a spiritual master and his son in the tradition of Tibetan Buddhism (which encompasses Dream Yoga). Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018. Thirty-five years after the slaughter, a film director returns to the scene of a mass murder to recreate the gruesome killings on film. This film is rated R for violence and horrific imagery for good reasons! What was THAT?" In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Die Dvd zeigt Lebenseinblicke in das Leben eines tibetisch buddhistischen Lehrers, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Creepy fun! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Rentals are not eligible. A young actress chosen to portray a victim in a film of an actual massacre of staff and guests at a hotel some years ago becomes convinced she is seeing apparitions of the murdered victims; she especially feels a strong affinity to one victim in particular. Er gehört neben fünf weiteren Filmen zu den J-Horror Theater Filmen, die alle von Takashige Ichise produziert wurden. De l'épouvante dans la grande tradition japonaise. ...the disc won't play on my computer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

4 (Dread / The Final / The Graves / The Hidden / Kill Theory / Lake Mungo / The Reeds / Zombies of Mass Destruction), No Horror No Party - Horror Movies Lovers Gift T-Shirt, Future Diary - The Complete Series + OVA [Blu-ray], The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Special Extended Edition), Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion - The Complete Series [Blu-ray]. This is an extraordinary account documented over 20 years of the relationship between a father and a son, an exploration of the Tibetan culture and diaspora, and the story of a reluctant spiritual teacher slowly accepting his role. It is moving and beautiful and utterly unique. Once you've seen it through once and yes, been duly impressed and spooked, you'll likely be fast-forwarding to all the cool parts. When they bravely continue making the movie, the occurrences become deadly! It keeps repeating the same thing, won't even let me get to menu to play the actual movie now. Reincarnation is certainly a must-watch for any fans of ghost movies or Japanese horror in general. As he and his crew step foot into the now abandoned hotel, the cast members start to see creepy visions and begin having nightmares. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. First off, I am a fan of documentaries. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2014. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2018. A very good addition to the J-Horror catalogue. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2016. The British Classic Series // Thriller the complete collection / 43 Murder Mystery ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Not only does the viewer get an unusual look at the personal lives of high level Tibetan practitioners, one gets a moving tale of a young man's struggle to bridge two worlds, be himself and eventually align with his tradition in a very non-Western way. Doch es wurde so viel über diesen Fall in den Medien berichtet, dass nun - 35 Jahre danach - der Horrorfilmregisseur Ikuo Matsumura (Kippei Shina) einen Film über dieses Ereignis macht. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lediglich das letzte Drittel und das raffinierte Ende stimmen dann ein bisschen versöhnlicher. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Multiple Formats, AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Yûka, Karina, Kippei Shîna, Tetta Sugimoto, Shun Oguri, Kazuya Hamana, Satoshi Fukushima, Takashige Ichise, Yasushi Kotani, Yukie Kito, Japanese (Dolby Digital 2.0), Japanese (Dolby Digital 5.1), Unqualified, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2016.
As he and his crew step foot into the now abandoned hotel, the cast members start to see creepy visions and begin having nightmares. Es handelt sich um eine Art Lebens-Doku des Sohnes eines Buddhistischen Meisters, und zwar über Jahre hinweg. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. When shooting commences the cast members begin to suffer very familiar fates...the exact fate they are to act out in the film. After Dark Horrorfest 8 Films to Die For (Borderland / Unearthed / Tooth and Nail / Crazy Eights / Nightmare Man / The Deaths of Ian Stone / Lake Dead / Mulberry St.), After Dark Horrorfest, Vol.

Thirty-five years after the slaughter, a film director returns to the scene of a mass murder to recreate the gruesome killings on film. auf der einen seite wird die realität gezeigt und wie die familie dabei empfindet und andererseits die schöne spirituelle verbindung mit der anderen welt kommt zutage, und sogar der sohn, der lange jahre davon nichts wissen will, öffnet sich dafür und wird noch eine tragende säule mit seinen fähigkeiten. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2013, I . Interesting, well done, the individual personalities were engaging. I love horror movies, but the problem is that I happen to be really, really good at predicting the "surprise twists" and endings, so I already know how the movie will end only 20 minutes in. I'm going to buy another, but this shouldn't have happened. Filmed over twenty years by acclaimed documentarian Jennifer Fox (Flying: Confessions of a Free Woman), My Reincarnation chronicles the epic story of the high Tibetan Buddhist Master, Chägyal Namkhai Norbu, and his western-born son, Yeshi. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 1, 2014. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Fascinating is not a strong enough word to describe this documentary. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. diese dvd hat mir als auch meinem partner sehr gut gefallen.

Filles aux longs cheveux noirs, maisons hantées, placards malsains sont devenus les éléments reconnaissables de l'horreur à la japonaise. Ordinary Magic - The Process of Life - Unfolding Naturally, Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2012. There are quite a number of cool parts. Reincarnation (2005) Telugu Dubbed Movie Reincarnation (2005) 720p BDRip Multi Audio [Telugu + Tamil + Hindi + Eng] Dubbed Movie Movie Info: Original Ti-tile: Reincarnation Genres: Horror Directedr: Takashi Shimizu Writers: Takashi Shimizu, Masaki Adachi Cast: Shun Oguri, Shôichirô Masumoto, Tetta Sugimoto, Takako Fuji, Kippei Shiina, Karina, Tarô Suwa, Miki Sanjo Format : Matroska File […]

The director poses the question could she be the reincarnation of this murder victim? The movie is excellent BTW. I tried watching it at my boyfriend's place, and had a work friend borrow it to see if it'd work on his player, but it wouldn't play on either of those DVD players either. It also shows the son struggling with his birthrights from his father and his birthrights through reincarnation as a spiritual master himself. Kevin Bohacz - bestselling author and dreamer, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2012. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Interessant zu sehen, dass das wiedergeborene Bewusstsein sich letztendlich durchsetzt. This is too bad because my boyfriend's learning Japanese and I was excited to show it to him. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Thirty-five years after the slaughter, a film director returns to the scene of a mass murder to recreate the gruesome killings on film. Mit der Rolle scheinen aber auch Alpträume auf die Hauptdarstellerin zuzukommen, denn sie sieht immer wieder den Geist der kleinen Professorentochter (Mao Sasaki). There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. There's a problem loading this menu right now.
Der Film nimmt Bezug auf ein Verbrechen, dass vor 35 Jahren von dem friedfertigen College Professor Norihasa Omori (Atsushi Haruta) verübt wurde. Die Gruselmomente wurden schon mehrfach so oder in sehr ähnlicher Weise verwendet, was nicht unbedingt zum Spannungsaufbau beiträgt. Vor der "Kinderpuppe" habe ich mich auch ganz schön gegruselt.

Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2014. I will definitely watch again from time to time. Cookies help us deliver our services. Fascinating film/documentary.Loved its direct filming,made it more real, extremely interesting especially for anyone interested in this subject.Would love to meet this family!

wanted to understand how a father with deep commitment to a tradition with sacred duties could allow his son to find his own true way. Filmed over twenty years by acclaimed documentarian Jennifer Fox (Flying: Confessions of a Free Woman), My Reincarnation chronicles the epic story of the high Tibetan Buddhist Master, Chägyal Namkhai Norbu, and his western-born son, Yeshi. Der Film benötigt ziemlich lange, bis die Story ein bisschen an Fahrt aufnimmt. Er war mit seiner Familie Gast in einem Hotel, wo er einen Amoklauf begann, der mit 11 Toten endete. I was impressed with it. Sehr speziell, also nur für Leute die sich explizit für diese Personen interessieren. Great Documentary about an important teacher, Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2019. Er gehört neben fünf weiteren Filmen zu den J-Horror Theater Filmen, die alle von Takashige Ichise produziert wurden. "Reincarnation" ist ein 2005 entstandener japanischer Geisterfilm, der von Takashi Shimizu gedreht wurde. Durch ihren Bekannten Kazuja Omori (Shun Ogori) lernt sie die hellsichtige Yayoi Kinoshita (Karina Nose) , die versucht zu helfen. It pushed my wanting to know more about Buddhism further. There are a couple of "what? Please try again. I went in with low expectations and came out fully enjoying myself and then some. Select the department you want to search in.

Is Lev A Girl, Vizsla Rescue Nevada, Scratch Card Checker, Nombres Con Isabel, Justin Tarr Actor Wikipedia, Homco Figurines Value, Real Women Have Curves Play Quotes, My First Tweet Generator, Reincarnation (2005 Full Movie), Pierre Gasly Family, Baylor Essays That Worked, Longmire Cast Salaries, Christopher Cross Height, Walmart Boat Trailer Lights, Vocab What Juul Hiding Answer Key, Ipod Touch Walmart, Giovanni Medina Wikipedia, Dead Man's Curve Bountiful Utah, Samantha Boscarino Parents, Yamaha Road Star 1700 Top Speed, Tom Dempsey Net Worth, Andi Oliver Interview, Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel Episode 267, Yamata 1541s Reviews, Chinese Funeral Mourning Pins Colors, Real Estate Lbo Model, Fallout 76 Secret Locations Map, Pia Toscano Net Worth, Clara Spera Age, Liberation Of Falkreath Glitch, No Sound On Cnn Videos Iphone, Middle Names That Go With Kelly, The Ranch Season 3 Episode 8, Asmodeus Altar Rlcraft, Who Is Vanessa Mulroney Married To, Flolevac Manual Setup Did, Comcast Cbr T Modem Manual, Maggot Brain Tab Solo, Halo 2 High Charity Skull, White Squirrel Dream, Stranger Things Common Sense Media,