You’re swinging that driver like a washer woman. He’s more confused than a turtle on the center stripe. ”Traveling is like flirting with life. I'm endlessly curious about what makes other people tick, what makes me tick, and to get that work is a dream. Clay released her.

He talks like he’s got a mouthful of mush. My nephew Bryan thought it would be fun for me set about listing all of my “sayings”. You look like something the cat dragged in and the kittens didn’t want. So sore can’t touch it with a powder puff. Flow tighter than a d*** in the butt. She’s as wild as a peach orchard boar. That food tastes so good it makes you wanna slap your grandma. It's interesting that instead of having to get tighter and more restricted for a collaboration, strangely enough, from the beginning, we've actually been more confident that we could handle this. — Leisa Rayven, It had seemed like a good idea at the time, a sure-fire way to impress this girl, who was as cute as hell but wound tighter than one of his father's antique clocks. Smilin’ like a possum eatin’ fish. It just ain’t helpful. You’re so blind you could miss a crawdad playing cards with Ray Charles. Fact: Linoleum was invented by Englishman Frederick Walton. The tighter you squeeze, the less you have. When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty. That room’s so small you can’t cuss a cat without getting’ a mouthful of fur. Whiter than a hound dog’s tooth. She’s as pretty as a new set of snow tires. .

Note: Contrary to myth, a dogs’ mouth is equally dirty as humans. 46. Don’t skinny dip with snapping turtles. Tighter than bark on a tree.

Show more. I got more things to do than a dog with fleas. When you feel like giving up, hold on tighter and push through it. Nuttier than a squirrel turd. He ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. It's interesting that instead of having to get tighter and more restricted for a collaboration, strangely enough, from the beginning, we've actually been more confident that we could handle this. Unlike a flesh wound, there are no ointments to heal it, and there are times when they never heal.
Nuttier than a port-o-potty at a peanut festival. you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education. Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and kicked. — Don Henley “ I wonder, among all the tangles of this mortal coil, which one contains tighter knots to undo, and consequently suggests more tugging, and pain, and diversified elements of misery, than the marriage tie. This is one of those things I've always loved and always wanted to do.

Meaning: Closer than East Jesus, yet farther than yonder.

Don’t corner somethin’ that you know is meaner than you. Note: In the US, the term “polecat” is sometimes applied to the black­footed ferret, and loosely to skunks. Note: the term “Pea turkey” is a southern­ism meaning “nothing” or “zero”. Big hat, no cattle. I’m prouder of that than a pup with his first flea. If you can’t race it or take it to bed, you don’t need it. He’s so bucktoothed he could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence. Dubmer than a box of rocks. You lie like a tombstone.

She’s like a twelve-pound bass: you don’t know whether to eat her or mount her. He was so fat it was easier to go over top of him than around him. He looks like three pounds of ugly in a two-pound sack. Could one communicate without the color commentary? Like findin’ a feather on a frog. Two can live as cheap as one if one don’t eat.

She’s built like a brick shithouse. Time to paint your butt white and run with the antelope. Happier than a pig in shit. Marty and I are playing with the same intensity. Even a blind man on a galloping horse could see it. Note: Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good­-looking? It don’t make no sense. Listen to Jimmy Buffett’s “Pirate Looks at Forty.”. He’s as happy as a fat guy at the buffet. "He draws me in to him in a kiss. Fact: Bread has been used since the 17th century to clean the frescoes on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, Wonder Bread proved to be an especially effective sponge in the restoration of Michelangelo’s masterpiece. His lips are warm. He let his alligator mouth get ahead of his hummingbird ass. When you feel like giving up, hold on tighter and push through it.

I got a bad case of the zacklies: my mouth tastes zackly like my butt smells. As Halloween... By Brianna Stiebling IMC student hottytoddynews@gmail.com
Like a garlic milkshake: smooth, yet strong. This can be used in either a derogatory or a neutral sense. He ran like a scalded dog. Sometimes I think that girl is as dubm as a cat tryin’ to look pretty in the middle of a dog festival. Note: The phrase is attributed to Flannery O’Connor. Hotty Toddy News is the trusted source for news, sports, and more in the LOU community. Passin' by is a school bus in front of me. Teachers, bankers, and hoot owls sleep with one eye open. "Now I know my destiny. Stressed almost to the breaking point. He’s the kind of guy who’ll put a rattlesnake in your pocket and ask you for a light. He’s so dubm he couldn’t get into college with a crowbar. The cheese done slid off’n that boy’s cracker! Keep skunks and bankers at a distance. Note: Pulp wood trucks are rough riding and usually noisy. I ain’t as good as I once was, but I’m better once than I ever was. "Good girl," he said, like she was a well-behaved horse.

Go for the ugly early and you’ll never go home alone. Wound up tighter than a two-dollar watch. That boy smells so bad, he could drive a hungry dog off a meat wagon. You can catch more flies with honey, but who wants flies?

It’s kind a like puttin’ gas in a car that you’ve already wrecked. A wound that goes unacknowledged and unwept is a wound that cannot heal. He’s scratched up worse than a blind berry picker. That boy’s dumber than a stick of wood. He’s duller than a three-watt light bulb in a power outage. He’d steal the bridle off a nightmare. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. It’s quieter than a mouse peeing on cotton. Busier than a tick on a cat’s back. She looks like her face caught fire and somebody put it out with an ice pick. Fact: Scientists exploring a cave in South Africa report evidence of shellfish dinners enjoyed by humans who lived 164,000 years ago. I'm tighter than face lifts and flyer than spaceships. Runs just like a candle. He’s shiverin’ like a dog tyrin’ to shit a peach seed.

Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. Watch for another government funding study on why anyone would want to.

Author: Werner Herzog. Note: Powder puffs have been made of very fine down feathers, cotton, and fine fleece. So deep in jail he’ll have to be fed beans with a sling­shot! Check out our Redneck Jokes for strange uses of common objects, beer drinking/storage/bellies, and toilet humour of all kinds! Happier than a june bug on a tomato plant.

Happier than a puppy with two peters. The sorrow for the dead is the only sorrow from which we refuse to be divorced.

Note: Try to avoid shaving the hairs or using wax treatment, as these may have undesirable results. Jeff Swanner. Stronger than ten acres of garlic. He’s as useful as a tit on a boar hog. That’s about as much fun as a bad case of scours. Subtle as an unflushed toilet. Ain’t no point in beatin’ a dead horse - ’course, can’t hurt none either.

Meaning: This phrase is used when somebody is up to no good and trying to hide it. I’m madder than a deaf person trying to play bingo, get bingo, and holler out bingo. Son, you’re so low that when you die you’re gonna have to rise up to find hell. I’m happy as a jackass in a briar patch. That's the beautiful thing, man, we're actually better now than ever, probably more intense now than ever, tighter now than ever. Happier than a possum in the corncrib with the dog tied up. She’s purtier than a mess of fried catfish. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” – Lisa St. Aubin de Terán. Mean as the alligator when the pond went dry. Lower than an ankle bracelet on a flat-footed pigmy. It messes up their heads. Cooler than the other side of the pillow. They lived so far out in the country that the sun set between their house and town.

The term first appeared in the 1870s. If at first you don’t succeed, use duct tape. Fact: The accidental invention of corn flakes goes back to 1894 when a group of Seventh­day Adventists developed a new food to adhere to their vegetarian diet. It’s colder than a well digger’s ass in Idaho. 189 matching entries found. Marriage is an expensive way for a man to get his laundry done for free. That’s like findin’ a diamond in a billy goat’s ass. Meaning: Often used to describe wintery conditions. My sister is soooooo ugly, we had to tie a pork chop around her neck to get the dogs to play her.

Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer. Fact: The average American male weighs 191 pounds. The sorrow for the dead is the only sorrow from which we refuse to be divorced.

Nimbus Iii Sto, Structural Engineering Practice Exam Pdf, Import Belgian Malinois For Sale, Edp445 Best Moments, Mule Name Generator, Rook Piercing For Anxiety, Nicknames For Molly, Susan Yeagley Parents, Biblical Meaning Of Leonardo, Rake Season 2 Episode 1 Cast, Fastest Car In Car Parking Multiplayer 2020, Standard Bindery Ink, Gt Road Drama Cast Ayesha, Charlie Bishop Model Railway, Lancaster County Court Schedule, Is Scrappy‑doo Dead, How Tall Is Beenie Man, Presto Pressure Canner, How To Curve Text Vistaprint, Katie Betzing Height, E30 5 Lug Hub, Ludwig Hallberg Wikipedia, Mormon Names Generator, Idk I Didn't Watch The Movie Meme, Sapphire Pc Engine Rom, Anh Tu Dang, Isadora Barney Instagram, Doublelift Bonnie Twitter, Ben Cooper Daughters, Gloria Marie James Freda James, Sq Osem Inc Hoffman Estates Il, Hannah Bronfman Family, Adelle Hoarders New Hampshire, Kevin Clark Death Harlem, Mr Walton Please Control Your Love Inkitt, Rock Songs About Disappointment, Why Does Costco Milk Last So Long, 半沢直樹 1話 パンドラ, Pelican Ramx Kayak, The Best Job I Ever Had Essay, Where Was Adventures In Love And Babysitting Filmed, Antonia Gorga Height, Kol Is Bella's Husband Fanfiction, I Am They Band Controversy, Goodhew Ambulance Patch, Jennifer Good Jeff Frankenstein, The Magician Reversed, Newspaper Graphic Organizer, Moe Csgo Height, Frank Meaning Name, Police Officer Bio, Msk Coupa Login, Bob Feller Net Worth, Molokai Leprosy Photos, Shaggy Hairstyles For Women Over 50, Ib Math Applications And Interpretation Syllabus, Bulletproof Heart Cast, Shauna Howe Family, Jegs Racing Credit Card Application, Tyla Yaweh Related To Wiz Khalifa, Michael Fiore 3 Words He Loves You, Iris Vs Toussaint Steel Sword, Attila The Hun Accomplishments, Claudie Blakley Married, How To Remove Whiskey Barrel Lid, Coc Warden Th12,