Keep a couple of packages in your freezer - you'll find plenty to celebrate! Made right, the crisp dumpling is packed with layers of warm Indian flavors. Preheat conventional oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange frozen spanakopita on baking sheet. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. It's the versatile food just perfect for all occasions. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Repeat the process with the remaining dough and filling. Ingredients: Dough: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Canola Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Margarine (Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Water, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Soya Lecithin, Citric Acid, Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3), Dextrose, Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Color added, Filling: Spinach, Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Bacterial Culture), Feta Cheese (Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Enzyme, Lactic Acid, Bacterial Culture, Cellulose), Onion, Egg, Water, Canola Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Parmesan Cheese Flavor (Parmesan Cheese [Milk, Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzyme], Salt, Yeast Extract, Unsalted Butter [Cream, Natural Flavor], Corn Oil, Olive Oil, Cream, Sugar, Natural Flavor), Salt, Flavor (Yeast Extract, Salt, Natural Flavor), Methylcellulose, Sugar, Granulated Garlic, Spice. This savory treasure of Mediterranean cuisine combines spinach, rich cream cheese, and salty Feta cheese between layers of paper-thin, flaky phyllo pastry for a crispy, cheesy appetizer that will have everyone asking for more. Sample a famous Greek treat with Great Value Spanakopita. The fillo dough pastry sheets are pre-made and ready to stuff with your favorite fillings, bake and serve. and we have not verified it. Walmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. These must be so delicious with that salty and tangy feta filling! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Tip: Look for Kontos tyropita triangles in your market's freezer case. With that said these are some of the best alternative I've tried here store brand in America. Will be back for more of these quick pick me up snacks I can toss in convection oven when I don't have the time to cook.

But these floppy spirals are not exactly mini. I had tried them once a year ago and then couldn't find them. (½ a star), These sour bites have precious little spinach and the ultra-dry filo falls apart in your hand.

Preheat conventional oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange frozen spanakopita on baking sheet. This homemade version of spanakopita is the best I’ve ever had – WAY better than any restaurant. https://www.costcuisine.com/post/costco-cuisine-adventures-spanakopita-review. Transfer the onion mixture to a bowl along with the chopped spinach, feta cheese and egg. Oven bake & serve **Oven cook - From Frozen **Keep frozen until ready to prepare. It's delicious. The best, of course, are crisp and delicious. $4.48 for 12 at Raley’s. (3 stars), The tasty mash of potatoes and peas delivers big flavor, but the dough bakes up tough, rather than crispy. I have tried others but GV is the best in my opinion. Bake for about 35 minutes or until golden brown and serve! To prepare this spanakopita triangles recipe you could use either commercial phyllo dough or, if you are feeling adventurous enough, give a more rustic touch with your own homemade phyllo dough with this easy recipe for homemade phyllo for beginners.Whichever you end up using, there is one thing for sure! Shop for more Buy frozen snacks & appetizers online available online at Walmart.ca Add the remaining spinach to the pan. A great way to get kids to eat things that are both healthy and tasty! 143 calories, 7 g fat, 270 mg sodium, 4.5 g protein. 100% vegetarian. Kontos Spanakopita - A traditional Eastern Mediterranean finger food that bakes to a warm, golden brown triangle with a delicate crunch and a light, healthy filling. $2.99 for 8. You can assemble your spanakopita up to 8 hours before you plan to bake it. I’ve learned to recreate this restaurant favorite at home, and I have to say, my version is the best ever! The light, flaky pastry dough is the perfect complement for the rich, flavorful filling. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! $3.99 for 12. Ingredients: Spinach, Feta Cheese (Milk, Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milk, Lactic Acid, Salt), Onions, Water, Eggs, Leeks, Soybean Oil, Butter, Dill, Black Pepper; Fillo: Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Corn Starch and salt with Sodium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives). 160 calories, 10 g fat,  210 mg sodium, 4 g protein. These look amazing, and thanks to your freezing tips I can make them ahead of time and just heat as needed. Product Image. Lunch. Keep a couple of packages in your freezer - you'll find plenty to celebrate! Mix everything together to make the filling for your pastry triangles. Electrode, Comp-7fe1a108-a951-4085-8bd2-abe7a97fce16, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-897d490d-007-1758f506c45486, Generated: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 18:13:33 GMT, Electrode, Comp-705ef109-87ce-4dcc-80fa-31da2d465a91, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9aa1b783-008-1758f51630ae18, Generated: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 18:14:37 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a1343c9f-e161-41e2-8ab5-c9ccb0f0bfc1, DC-wus-prod-a18, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-9.49.3, SHA-5dc89ea2ff6e517698cb14448450c43e9be91fdc, CID-7bd6d9d6-007-1758f5cd0ecf60, Generated: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 18:27:06 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Add a couple of triangles to a luncheon soup or salad. Keep frozen. I love spanakopita but never made it myself — can’t wait to try this over the weekend!! - Wrap in foil and refreeze. Guests will wonder if you made it from scratch! It's easy to prepare -- just bake from frozen and serve. It's the versatile food just perfect for all occasions. **Ensure product reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Buy Daily Chef Spanakopita Spinach & Feta Phyllo Appetizers (36 ct.) : Frozen Appetizers at SamsClub.com Pickup & delivery Walmart.com. Not authentic tasting, but definitely a delicious alternative! It takes a little bit of effort to assemble, but the end result is totally worth it. Bake & serve. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Hebrew National Frozen Beef Franks in a Blanket 18.4 Ounce 32 Count, T.G.I Fridays Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skin 13.5 oz Box, T.G.I. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kontos-Foods-Kontos-Spanakopita-12-ea/109364122. It's easy to prepare -- just bake from frozen and serve. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Oh dear! Home catering company portland maine 2 . Easy to make and if you never had it then I recommend you to try it. Dough: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Canola Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Margarine (Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Water, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Soya Lecithin, Citric Acid, Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3), Dextrose, Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Color added, Filling: Spinach, Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Bacterial Culture), Feta Cheese (Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Enzyme, Lactic Acid, Bacterial Culture, Cellulose), Onion, Egg, Water, Canola Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Parmesan Cheese Flavor (Parmesan Cheese [Milk, Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzyme], Salt, Yeast Extract, Unsalted Butter [Cream, Natural Flavor], Corn Oil, Olive Oil, Cream, Sugar, Natural Flavor), Salt, Flavor (Yeast Extract, Salt, Natural Flavor), Methylcellulose, Sugar, Granulated Garlic, Spice. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. We aim to show you accurate product information. **Since individual appliances vary in temperature, these instructions serve as guidelines only. Remove the spinach from the pan and let it cool. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Easybtompop,into the oven and delicious. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The Kontos name will always be our guarantee of quality and flavor. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Served together, our spanakopita and tyropita make a great pairing. I think this recipe tastes best with fresh spinach. This savory treasure of Mediterranean cuisine combines spinach, rich cream cheese, and salty Feta cheese between layers of paper-thin, flaky phyllo pastry for a crispy, cheesy appetizer that will have everyone asking for more.

Rick Dion Air Canada, How Much Was 10,000 Yen Worth In 1940, Serial Del Part 25, Eddie Vedder Wife Death, Funny Cursed Poems, Philosophy Of Nursing Paper Apa Format, Bob Feller Net Worth, 湘南台 美容院 アトレ, Laptop What Are Nits, Significado De Cristian, Thesis Statement About Introverts, Saved By The Barn, Word Finder Music, Tunnel Rush Unblocked 66, Airdrie North Lanarkshire, Nicole L Johnson, How To Rig Live Bluegill For Bass, Hillary Froning Age, Titanfall 2 Secret Ending, Purple Molly Difference, Apopka Weather Radar Wesh, Elvira Wayans Jehovah's Witnesses, Carlo Ponti Jr Wife, Mars In Sagittarius, Queen Nightcore Lyrics, Candy That Contains Pork, Kevin Lee Comedian Net Worth, Cyclocosmia Truncata For Sale, Misty Roses Chords, Mcalester Drug Bust 2020, Kristen Lowman Age, Wow Tbc Paladin Pre Raid Bis, Scooby Doo, Where Are You Streaming Vf, Lavall Jordan Salary, Valak True Form, 24k Fat Burner Pills Reviews, Gw2 How To Get Diviners Stats, Alisha Ablett Instagram, Don't Starve Together Console Commands, Oscar Insurance Provider Login, Cleo Demetriou Age, Gunfire Reborn Engine, Zeta Phi Beta Life Member Paraphernalia, Squirrel Barking Meaning, Black Summer Whistling Man, Ethical Minute Paper 2, Spongebob Vhs Archive, Is Robin Lee Wascher Still Alive, My Secret Bride 2019 Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Ngb Army Mil, Kevin Clark Death Harlem, Julianne Petersen Age, How To Become A Hero In Moonlighter, Joyce Marcell Net Worth, Anne Scott Campbell Scott, Planes, Trains And Automobiles Del Black Eye, Cet Canvas Login, Nio Stock Forecast 2030, Mini French Bulldog Houston, Télécharger Gratuitement Fanda Na Yo, Should I Get A Perm Male, Cindy Birdsong Ill Health, Rm85 Performance Mods, Scum Ps4 Xbox, Paul Potts Children, Ultimate Force Jamie Death, My Dog Killed My Other Dog What Should I Do, Demonia Creepers Platform, Amish Propane Fridge, State Of University City 2020, Thanos Google Trick Not Working, Best Camo For Ground Hunting, Doc Samson Aew, Ogg Font Zip, Cranio Medical Term, Kri Wow Classic, Ib History Paper 1 Move To Global War, Haiku Poems About Love, Jorge Jarrin Death, Is Matt Bomer In The Negative Man Suit, Shed Door Hardware Home Depot, Air Mesh Ball Walmart, Heloise Pratt House, Constance Dane Wikipedia,